What's new

Armed forces to stay out of politics, says Gen Bajwa

"whats wrong with me" asks (Gary Oldman as ) Zorg with mock shock on his face.

so, my respected enlightened sir, I ask of you, what's wrong with that statement?

As I observed above, it is an excellent statement to be taken at face value by its intended audience.

dam the mods changed my title.....

tsk tsk

Shame on you for initially doctoring the title in violation of PDF rules, and thanks to the mods for applying PDF rules correctly.

Last edited:
Fbp5h0aWAAEYcxN copy.jpg

On reviving the ailing economy, I hope they visit New York (Wall Street) and speak with some investment firms to learn what Pakistan actually has to do to attract FDI.

So that they will learn how easy it is to spook investors and have capital flight, as well as what it take to bring investors back. Financing is about to get a whole lot more expensive, as the whole world goes into recession. Counting on the people (in Pakistan and Abroad) to financially bailout the political mess is going to get harder. A real social contract is needed with the public as a first step.

WASHINGTON: Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa assured the nation on Tuesday that the armed forces have distanced themselves from politics and want to remain so.

The army chief also reiterated his pledge to leave after the completion of his second three-year term in two months, saying that he would do as he promised earlier. He made these remarks at a lunch at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington.

According to the people who attended, Gen Bajwa addressed the gathering before the lunch and then also made informal remarks while talking to his guests. He reminded the nation that reviving the country’s ailing economy should be the first priority of all segments of society, adding that without a strong economy the nation would not be able to achieve its targets.

1665054765884.png

The fact that the COAS, the chief of the armed forces, is inviting investors is a red flag.

Secondly, the COAS did not come along with any politician or a bureaucrat.

And then finally, it’s well known that Showbaz, the PM, is a money launderer, a crook and wants his cut in large investments coming into Pakistan.

As I observed above, it is an excellent statement to be taken as face value by its intended audience.

Shame on you for initially doctoring the title in violation of PDF rules, and thanks to the mods for applying PDF rules correctly.
doctoring?.... more like a genuine scarsim being applied

shame on people who apply facist methods ... and then act as inoccent angels

grow up

doctoring?.... more like a genuine scarsim being applied

shame on people who apply facist methods ... and then act as inoccent angels

grow up

Being sarcastic is okay. Violating PDF rules that state that the title of the thread must be the same as the linked source is not sarcasm.

Why is he speaking on behalf of all three services? He ain't cjsc yet ya baaki goongay Hain?

Back
Top Bottom