What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan not a kingdom you dumb **** , it was not meant to be , we are not subjects of some king , time of kings and queens has come and gone

Our enimity with you is eternal , never forget that
Haha, but you always where the subjects of other Kings. ;)
Of course it's gone, your hatred of us is burning you lmao.

lets remind brave Pakistani of his real heritage. The area that makes up your nation has always been conquered successively. At least us coward Hindus have had empires even in Afghanistan(Kabul Shahi). What have you people had? You ancestors where forced converts and you are essentially the people that are consistently shitted on. Seriously tell me how many brave Muslim Punjabi empires there have been? Also your claim that ALL Indians are Aboriginal descent is stupid. Go back to your dream of brave warrior Punjabi.:rofl:

Another retarded bhaya. The ancestors of Hindu Shahis were not Indians, their decendents live in KPK, North and Central punjab who later converted to Islam. The only Indian empire to rule Afghanistan was Maurya. And punjabi muslim is recent phenomena, our ancestors history is glorious right from Harappa, Vedic and Gandhra civilizations.

Haha, but you always where the subjects of other Kings. ;)
Of course it's gone, your hatred of us is burning you lmao.

the fire we lit up your arse 60 years ago when you were piled like garbage in our streets and given your last flaming rites still burns I guess , no ? ;)

Another retarded bhaya. The ancestors of Hindu Shahis were not Indians, their decendents live in KPK, North and Central punjab who later converted to Islam. The only Indian empire to rule Afghanistan was Maurya. And punjabi muslim is recent phenomena, our ancestors history is glorious right from Harappa, Vedic and Gandhra civilizations.
This is hilarious lmao. You can't conclusively say that the Hindu Shahis didn't come too India as India came under there rule as well. Please don't make such sweeping statements. Sikh Empire as well as Maurya Empire. You don't seem too be doing your research mate. LOL what history? North West Indians can also claim Indus Civilisation. As for the rest, the Indian people are the only people still practicing there beliefs unlike submissive Pakistanis. Seriously though please name me a major kingdom to come from Pakistani Punjab?

the fire we lit up your arse 60 years ago when you were piled like garbage in our streets and given your last flaming rites still burns I guess , no ? ;)
Just like the Sikhs in Punjab where leaving you people for dead 60 years ago? Or do I need the bring up every war we have fought since? ;)

This is hilarious lmao. You can't conclusively say that the Hindu Shahis didn't come too India as India came under there rule as well. Please don't make such sweeping statements. Sikh Empire as well as Maurya Empire. You don't seem too be doing your research mate. LOL what history? North West Indians can also claim Indus Civilisation. As for the rest, the Indian people are the only people still practicing there beliefs unlike submissive Pakistanis. Seriously though please name me a major kingdom to come from Pakistani Punjab?

Just like the Sikhs in Punjab where leaving you people for dead 60 years ago? Or do I need the bring up every war we have fought since? ;)

sure do bring up the wars , in all wars combined ... Pakistan has gained more territory from india than india has gained from Pakistan

per square mile , Pakistan has got the better of india in every conflict

Idiot, so in 1971 you gained territory? :rofl:

U donkey I knew u will bring up 71 , in 71 u didn't gain Bangladesh it went its own way , it did not become part of India ,

Now go check the flag that flies in azad Kashmir , the same flag will soon be flying over Srinagar

Stop living in your make belief past , in present times , Neither a Sikh nor a Hindu can overcome Pakistan ... India keeps getting kicks from Pakistan and all it can do is say "ab ki mar kay daikh" , ... If u have the juice in your balls then cross the international border and see what becomes of u

Well..Muslims ruled India for 1000 years and anything related to Muslims in Indian sub continent belongs to Pak. Even today muslims are ruling a Big part of India in the name of Pak and Bangladesh.

Well..Muslims ruled India for 1000 years and anything related to Muslims in Indian sub continent belongs to Pak. Even today muslims are ruling a Big part of India in the name of Pak and Bangladesh.

Ah so you agree that Pakistan and BD are a part of India.

One thing I like to point out that Pak holds nearly 40% of total kashmir which India claims its own territory right from 1947. Indians never forget to mention that they beat Pak in all wars especially 1971 but they couldn't take their own territory from Pak which is 33,000 sq miles.

Indian broke Pak in 1971 only because Bangladesh (East Pak) was 1000 sq miles away from West Pak and it was circled by India from all sides. Furthermore the bangalese didn't want to live with Pak and there were only 3 divisions of Pak army in East Pak facing 13 divisions of Indian Army in Eastern sector Plus 2 brigades of Mutki Bahini.

Last edited:
Ah so you agree that Pakistan and BD are a part of India.

I think it says more about him wanting to be part of a ruling class so desperately that he is clutching at straws.

Mahmoud of Ghazni was no great Muslim Warrior. He saw India as an easier target to loot. This Musmlims ruled india is a misnomer. The Khaljis, Tughluqs and the Mughals ruled India, and if you were a Muslim who didn't have any connections, well you are the same pitiful subject as the rest of the cretins.

I can say that the Nairs ruled Kerala for Hundreds of years. Just because i come from the same caste means Jack.

And it is pitiful even more that they have to take credit for things that happened in far away lands like the Ottomans and the Moors in Span and the only connecting dot is that they are just Muslim.

Because that's the only source of pride they have left. Wallowing in past glory and claiming credit for Islam for even the most spurious of connections. (our side does it too btw, not letting them of the hook)

A civilization that constantly looks for the 'good old days' stays mired in the past, and it watches with resentment as time marches on, to the drumbeats of progress.

I like to be part of a culture that looks towards the future. And derives a sense of self esteem by quoting achievements now, not some 6th degree connection to a Mongol Khan in the 14th century.

I think it says more about him wanting to be part of a ruling class so desperately that he is clutching at straws.

Mahmoud of Ghazni was no great Muslim Warrior. He saw India as an easier target to loot. This Musmlims ruled india is a misnomer. The Khaljis, Tughluqs and the Mughals ruled India, and if you were a Muslim who didn't have any connections, well you are the same pitiful subject as the rest of the cretins.

I can say that the Nairs ruled Kerala for Hundreds of years. Just because i come from the same caste means Jack.

And it is pitiful even more that they have to take credit for things that happened in far away lands like the Ottomans and the Moors in Span and the only connecting dot is that they are just Muslim.

Because that's the only source of pride they have left. Wallowing in past glory and claiming credit for Islam for even the most spurious of connections. (our side does it too btw, not letting them of the hook)

A civilization that constantly looks for the 'good old days' stays mired in the past, and it watches with resentment as time marches on, to the drumbeats of progress.

I like to be part of a culture that looks towards the future. And derives a sense of self esteem by quoting achievements now, not some 6th degree connection to a Mongol Khan in the 14th century.

Mate I completely agree. But you're going to convince nobody. Things like that take a continental shift in their mindsets, which is not going to happen for a few generations.

Islam is not like Hinduism or any other religion and I don't expect you to understand our version of History. Kerala is a small place. Muhammad Bin Qasim conquered Sind in 712. So the Muslim history starts right from 712 while mahmood ghaznavi conducted 17 raids deep inside India in later half of 11th century. Then Qutubin din Aebak defeated Pirthivin Raj Chuhan in 2nd war of Tarin in 1192 and established the Salve Dynasty in Delhi.

We would not have demanded Pak in 1947 had there was no 1000 muslim rule in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom