What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of this thread Fauji Bhai. See you again tomorrow if possible :wave:

You are now a celebrity :D

you just got brownie points from none other than @shan bahi

Only handfull of Bharatis are not trolls like Ravi Nair for exemple. Rest all from long list of internet hindus known for their bs. This forum is full of them, i just come here to balance things out.

I am sure Mr. Nair will be dancing in the streets after he sees your praise.

For the rest of the posters

What can I say. If anyone BSs point him out.

No reason to blanket the whole India

Thank you

I am sure Mr. Nair will be dancing in the streets after he sees your praise.

For the rest of the posters

What can I say. If anyone BSs point him out.

No reason to blanket the whole India

Thank you

I must be doing something gravely wrong then.

I am not interested in India-Pakistan D!ck measuring contests that happen here. No point

you accuse the whole Indian nation of cowardice, based on what evidence?

Did any of the Indian Hindu bomb our girls school?

Attack Malala

suicide bomb Aitizaz?

How many days you spend in India ?? LOL

TBH India will always be an enemy to be wary about however right now he is a secondary concern as our main concern are the terrorist who are attacking us. Just like in the battle of 1962 between india and china we were a secondary concern for india. We are being attacked and right now we need to utilize a majority of our resources against these terrorist. Worry about india when all is well and good.

No where, thats the point. We cant do anything because they are 7 times bigger, unfair advantge. I dont know why people misundersand me. But the shamefull thing is they cant do anything either. See?
Just because we are a stronger nation doesnt mean we should annihilate pakistan.The fact that we returned 5000 sq km of west pakistan after your surrender in 71 as goodwill measure, or the fact that we didnt fight even a single war during the decades when we had nukes and you didn't,or the fact that we didn't back off from agreements like iwt even during wars-all are ample proofs for our commitment to peace rather than cowardice..And it is something we are proud of and not shameful..And as it happens pakistan is one hell of a tough nation with brave people and lots of nukes..And 7 times larger india is not starting a war and we are not ending up nuking the $hit out of each other means that there are saner minds in both nations..only the rotten minded idiots who live and die in fantasies of war and destruction and gazwas can consider the sitiation as shameful.

Just because we are a stronger nation doesnt mean we should annihilate pakistan.The fact that we returned 5000 sq km of west pakistan after your surrender in 71 as goodwill measure, or the fact that we didnt fight even a single war during the decades when we had nukes and you didn't,or the fact that we didn't back off from agreements like iwt even during wars-all are ample proofs for our commitment to peace rather than cowardice..And it is something we are proud of and not shameful..And as it happens pakistan is one hell of a tough nation with brave people and lots of nukes..And 7 times larger india is not starting a war and we are not ending up nuking the $hit out of each other means that there are saner minds in both nations..only the rotten minded idiots who live and die in fantasies of war and destruction and gazwas can consider the sitiation as shameful.

Some of these hate filled people just can't understand the concept of normal relations. They are brought up in hate, bigotry and self loathing and have no other purpose in life.

Huh? Similarly, we can say, as long as Gilgit/Baltistan is occupied, Pakistan is the enemy!

Stupid argument! Snap out of it man and stop behaving like a Tom cat!

This troll is actually a Mirpuri living in UK. He is hiding his flag now. I put him to place few months ago and now he has returned with no flags.

Some of these hate filled people just can't understand the concept of normal relations. They are brought up in hate, bigotry and self loathing and have no other purpose in life.

You just described majority of PDF hindus, thank you. Anyway your real self come out in IDF, 10000 posts and and probably more in IDF dedicated to hate us. I pity your life.

You just described majority of PDF hindus, thank you. Anyway your real self come out in IDF, 10000 posts and and probably more in IDF dedicated to hate us. I pity your life.

Join the Pakistani police and fight those who have killed 50,000+ Pakistanis.

Let's see your bravery.

TBH India will always be an enemy to be wary about however right now he is a secondary concern as our main concern are the terrorist who are attacking us. Just like in the battle of 1962 between india and china we were a secondary concern for india. We are being attacked and right now we need to utilize a majority of our resources against these terrorist. Worry about india when all is well and good.
Eliminate TTP first then talk.

First you need to change your id to baniafirst. And 71? Nothing to do with Bharat but Bengalis. Otherwise your kind would have attacked actual Pakistan. And decades of having nukes? Im pretty sure Pak got nukes within decade of India testing first one in 1974. But to fight war one need guts and thats why i said Pakistani general is right. We don't worry about Bharat, now days dont even consider you our real enemy.

Anyway nukes are recent phenomena, if Pakistan had advantage of India resources then this fight would have been over in 1965.

That's what we did, attack and liberate the "actual" larger part and left the smaller one alone...

Actually Nixon played no small part in us leaving the smaller "non actual" part alone if reports are to be believed.

Hardly, Bangladesh was separated by thousands miles and border with India. Otherwise your kind would have liberated so called Azad Kashmir before thinking about Bengalis.

Hardly, Bangladesh was separated by thousands miles and border with India. Otherwise your kind would have liberated so called Azad Kashmir before thinking about Bengalis.

You didn't get it as expected so let me make it easier for you.

East Pakistan with the bigger population was the actual Pakistan.

West Pakistan with the smaller population was "non actual" as a corollary. You know what a corollary is? Did they teach that to you in your institute?

You didn't get it as expected so let me make it easier for you.

East Pakistan with the bigger population was the actual Pakistan.

West Pakistan with the smaller population was "non actual" as a corollary. You know what a corollary is? Did they teach that to you in your institute?

let it be.

Not a good idea to bring in BD in this thread.

Thank you

similar request for you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom