What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun begins when bhangees start to claim egypt, mesopotami, mexican heritage and then i remind them of their real heritage. No need to get defensive.
lets remind brave Pakistani of his real heritage. The area that makes up your nation has always been conquered successively. At least us coward Hindus have had empires even in Afghanistan(Kabul Shahi). What have you people had? You ancestors where forced converts and you are essentially the people that are consistently shitted on. Seriously tell me how many brave Muslim Punjabi empires there have been? Also your claim that ALL Indians are Aboriginal descent is stupid. Go back to your dream of brave warrior Punjabi.:rofl:

lets remind brave Pakistani of his real heritage. The area that makes up your nation has always been conquered successively. At least us coward Hindus have had empires even in Afghanistan(Kabul Shahi). What have you people had? You ancestors where forced converts and you are essentially the people that are consistently shitted on. Seriously tell me how many brave Muslim Punjabi empires there have been? Also your claim that ALL Indians are Aboriginal descent is stupid. Go back to your dream of brave warrior Punjabi.:rofl:

jaanay do bhai Sahib

Jaanay do.

No need to shovel the turd if someone is already shoveling it.

Or you must like the smell to join in the shoveling.

I hope not.

I sure hope not.

hahahah what the **** is 'chola dynasty' ... who was the king of this dynasty ? .. let me guess the great king padmar kumar :lol:

hahahah what the **** is 'chola dynasty' ... who was the king of this dynasty ? .. let me guess the great king padmar kumar :lol:
You just said they where make belief now your mocking the name.:rofl:
It was a South Indian Kingdom that stretched from India too Malaysia and Indonesia.
@Rajaraja Chola this guy is mocking something he has no knowledge about.

You just said they where make belief now your mocking the name.:rofl:
It was a South Indian Kingdom that stretched from India too Malaysia and Indonesia.

you silly indian , you dont even know your own heritage .. sri shankar gopi ram padmar kumar was the greatest indian king of all times .. he discovered wind power .... using wind power he took india to new heights

please read and study

and cut this cr@p about cowardice,

WW-1 and WW-2 had clearly shown that British Indian troops (Muslims+Sikhs+Hindu+Parsis and even Jains) were anything but coward.

this is important to consider because during these wars the whole world fielded their best of the best soldiers (and worst of the worst soliders) against each other.

Africans, Europeans, Middle Eastern, Far Eastern forces and off course us the British Indians were all pitted against everyone and anyone.

Based on my study, the lowest performing soldiers were from Middle East and China due to many many reasons.

While top performing PROFESSIONAL Soldiers were from US, UK, Germany, AND "drum roll pl" British India.

Japanese were great soldiers but they failed on professionalism on many occasions when it comes to dealing with POWs and occupied teritories.

I hope you understand now,

Last edited:
jaanay do bhai Sahib

Jaanay do.

No need to shovel the turd if someone is already shoveling it.

Or you must like the smell to join in the shoveling.

I hope not.

I sure hope not.

Take a look at his username. it offers a clue.

you silly indian , you dont even know your own heritage .. sri shankar gopi ram padmar kumar was the greatest indian king of all times .. he discovered wind power .... using wind power he took india to new heights
I'd probably reply something insulting back but you people have never had a "Pakistani king".
@shan what do you think?

here is another one of your king's name

Srimbugumdumpumpum Busmanandumdumdum
Here's a imaginary Pakistani Kings name: King Abdul Husseein Arab Wannabe Khan Chaudry Convert Slave

Take a look at his username. it offers a clue.
What? I am nothing but courteous to all members regardless of their faith and nationality unless they are insulting. You probably look down on me because I am religious and you are a "rationalist". Shame on you.:nono:

I'd probably reply something insulting back but you people have never had a "Pakistani king".
@shan what do you think?

Pakistan not a kingdom you dumb **** , it was not meant to be , we are not subjects of some king , time of kings and queens has come and gone

Our enimity with you is eternal , never forget that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom