What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont and neither they should divide themselves, not even think about it because as i said Pak will fkcudc them one by one. This was just to remind how unfair Pakvsbharat is, nothing more.

Well it is for a fact and they are 7 times larger than us, so, where do we go from there?

Let them claim whatever they want.

We the Pakistanis are not incharge of correcting their heritage claim.

Thank you

Ofcourse not, this is all in fun. They can claim whatever they want, i will just remind them who they are in reality.

Primitive convert, you are the lowest of the low in the race pyramid if one were to act racist.

Convert? This is funny because your bhangees ancestors were converted and made slaves by aryans. First look at your heritage of being primitive.

Ofcourse not, this is all in fun. They can claim whatever they want, i will just remind them who they are in reality.

But this thread is not for the heritage "festival" or drivel.

See the subject line please

open a new thread and have at it.

Show your true bravery there. this is the wrong thread.

Well it is for a fact and they are 7 times larger than us, so, where do we go from there?

No where, thats the point. We cant do anything because they are 7 times bigger, unfair advantge. I dont know why people misundersand me. But the shamefull thing is they cant do anything either. See?

No where, thats the point. We cant do anything because they are 7 times bigger, unfair advantge. I dont know why people misundersand me. But the shamefull thing is they cant do anything either. See?

Afghanistan is 10 times smaller

And yet our Western border is a pool of blood with 1000s of our soliders' sacrifice.

And yet you keep on blabbering about 7 times bigger 7 times bigger

Some thing is seriously wrong here

Didn't expect you to use this 3rd rate lingo.

Afsos sud afsoos.

Don't you learn anything from @Ravi Nair

Anything?

Eh, I troll pretty badly too you know.

There is no such thing as racial pyramid. Africans, Arabs, Aboriginals all the same to me.

Race you cannot help with. Personality, that you can change.

There are no unfair advantages in geo-politics. Its either luck (You find oil in KSA) or achieved (Iraq invades Kuwait for Oil).

Afghanistan is 10 times smaller

And yet our Western border is a pool of blood with 1000s of our soliders' sacrifice.

And yet you keep on blabbering about 7 times bigger 7 times bigger

Some thing is seriously wrong here

Are we fighting war with Afghanistan? Pakistan will anihilate them in actual war. It seem you guys are not thnking with stright head.

Its funny watching Pakistanis defend Bharati thugs. 90% of pdf bharatis are hindutvadis as proved by latest pool. Do i need to remind you their thinking? Only handfull of Bharatis are not trolls like Ravi Nair for exemple. Rest all from long list of internet hindus known for their bs. This forum is full of them, i just come here to balance things out.

Naaah. Mad house madrassah kids love to shovel such $hit.

Please avoid that kind of shoveling if possible.

Soon he will be reported if he doesn't quit

I am out of this thread Fauji Bhai. See you again tomorrow if possible :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom