What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
Chill Man
You are calling me an Indian in this thread and calling me an Afganistani in another, has something got in to you.
Go to sleep, probably it's getting too late for you.

Nothing personal. Don't know you in peson.

What you write is what you are

I don't think it proves me to be an Indian.

But going with your logic, are you an American in disguise.

Nothing personal. Don't know you in peson.

What you write is what you are

I don't think it proves me to be an Indian.

But going with your logic, are you an American in disguise.

I don't think you read your own posts.

This is what you said

"If India and its nukes are not the problem "

you drag Indian nukes in the discussion

When provided the true pic of Indian fetish with nukes, you run away crying.

Don't quote half a line.
Here's the full line for you.
If India and its nukes are not the problem (as it is not the enemy, per title)

That was in reference to the title, which is claiming that "India is not our Real Enemy"

Why so much flame, dude?

Don't quote half a line.
Here's the full line for you.
If India and its nukes are not the problem (as it is not the enemy, per title)

That was in reference to the title, which is claiming that "India is not our Real Enemy"

Why so much flame, dude?

Do you live your life reading headlines only?

Without ever knowing what the heck the essay is about?

actions speak louder than words , bulk of our deployment it still on the indian border and most of our weapon systems are india specific

Do you live your life reading headlines only?

Without ever knowing what the heck the essay is about?

I do like to point out headlines which are wrong.

actions speak louder than words , bulk of our deployment it still on the indian border and most of our weapon systems are india specific
That's very re-assuring. I don't want Pak Military to loose its focus.

Nothing wrong with this statement, Pakistanis never loss sleep over coward hindus attacking them. History shows its always Pakistan who have done something to regain Kashmir despite being 7 times smaller. You know what is Bharat divided in 7? Another Bangladesh like power, now imagine if they were of similar size. We will conquer 7 hindu country one by one in no time.

Nothing wrong with this statement, Pakistanis never loss sleep over coward hindus attacking them. History shows its always Pakistan who have done something to regain Kashmir despite being 7 times smaller. You know what is Bharat divided in 7? Another Bangladesh like power, now imagine if they were of similar size. We will conquer 7 hindu country one by one in no time.

Dude!

Cut this cr@p. You haven't lived through war.

and here you are blabbering about cowardice. One IAF flight overhead you will be f@rting and running to the trench, pants all yellow.

There are so many net-warriors from both India and pakistan who show up on the internet.

Bacha logo, 99% of you all will be $hitting in the pants at sight of the first F-16 or the first Teja

So leave this false bravery at your mad house madrassah.

Thank you.

Lo kar lo gal ek aur Raw ki gudi mein jah baitha:rofl:

Dude!

and here you are blabbering about cowardice. One IAF flight overhead you will be f@rting and running to the trench, pants all yellow.

There are so many net-warriors from both India and pakistan who show up on the internet.

Bacha logo, 99% of you all will be $hitting in the pants at sight of the first F-16 or the first Teja

Thank you.

You are well aware of what im talking about. At this point Pakistanis are more worried about internal matters then coward nation of hindu bhayas and their baseless threats after every bomb blast in India which is blamed on ISI but nothing is done about it. I mean how many times does ISI/pakistan need to provoke these cowards?

So the statement was 100% on money, our real enemy is TTP. No need to get emotional.

In short eek ***** ke baat pe Indian kitna AGREE AGREE kar raha yhain hahahahhaha **** koom he rahayge as usual!

Dude!

Thank you.

Not me. I freely admit to my cowardice.

I truly do feel sorry for you though. From observing your posts you are clearly sensible and the one Pakistani poster I have a close affinity with :-)

You are well aware of what im talking about. At this point Pakistanis are more worried about internal matters then coward nation of hindu bhayas and their baseless threats after every bomb blast in India which is blamed on ISI but nothing is done about it. I mean how many times does ISI/pakistan need to provoke these cowards?

So the statement was 100% on money, our real enemy is TTP. No need to get emotional.

you accuse the whole Indian nation of cowardice, based on what evidence?

Did any of the Indian Hindu bomb our girls school?

Attack Malala

suicide bomb Aitizaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom