What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Icarus - No comments ? :unsure:

First of all, let me begin by saying that the heading strays from the context of the statement. Moving on, I cannot help but concur with the CC but I would not say that India is not our "Real Enemy" however, at the moment, I would say that they are not our "Greatest Enemy". That would be the Taliban at the moment.

First of all, let me begin by saying that the heading strays from the context of the statement. Moving on, I cannot help but concur with the CC but I would not say that India is not our "Real Enemy" however, at the moment, I would say that they are not our "Greatest Enemy". That would be the Taliban at the moment.

Well to be fair to the CC, I can't find the 'Title' being echoed anywhere in his 'words'; in fact, unless I failed to look properly, he didn't even mention 'India' ! :unsure:

Secondly the Bhawalpur Corp isn't one of our most important corps is it ? :what:

Its more of an auxiliary or supporting formation - Right ? :undecided:

when did that happen and why did you not tell us first.
I dont think IA will take this insult lightly, will try to be number 1 enemy again. :angry:

Well to be fair to the CC, I can't find the 'Title' being echoed anywhere in his 'words'; in fact, unless I failed to look properly, he didn't even mention 'India' ! :unsure:

Indeed, its a complete misquote.

Secondly the Bhawalpur Corp isn't one of our most important corps is it ? :what:

Its more of an auxiliary or supporting formation - Right ? :undecided:

It's an important corp, quite important.

I know I am going to be unpopular as heck for saying this :mad: among my fellow Indians, but I will say this.

I feel the Indian Army has broken the back of the insurgency. What the establishment should be busy with is enabling the Kashmiri police to have the capability to fight terorism.

So we can draw back the armed forces in the region :)
we should definitely pull out.. screwed the poor kashmiris enough. I dont like IA vetoing wishes of an elected govt.

Well said.

His was the threat level assessment. That's all.

#1 threat vs. #2 threat vs. #3 threat.

He was just talking about #1

Indeed, its a complete misquote.

I'm not a medial expert but I wonder if there ever is a system of checks & balances on the Media where every news item doesn't get attached with provocative punchlines or extrapolations of quotations don't end up putting words in someone else's mouth !

It's an important corp, quite important.

What does it do ? :what:

I'm not a medial expert but I wonder if there ever is a system of checks & balances on the Media where every news item doesn't get attached with provocative punchlines or extrapolations of quotations don't end up putting words in someone else's mouth !

The media-men do their finest to make sure that the actions in bold happen!

What does it do ? :what:

As @FaujHistorian has already clarified, desert warfare.

This is what the West has been trying for quiet some time to make Pakistanis believe.

• Forget about Kashmir and India, internal security is the problem and should be the focus of Pak Military.
  • Focus on Western border remove troops from Eastern border.
  • Limit the role of military to that of a counter-insurgency force. You don't need fighter jets, you need helicopters. And no more submarines coastal defense is all that is required.
  • De-nuclearize.

Since it is an Indian plan as you said, it is bound to be stupid which it is.

This is what the West has been trying for quiet some time to make Pakistanis believe.

• Forget about Kashmir and India, internal security is the problem and should be the focus of Pak Military.
  • Focus on Western border remove troops from Eastern border.
  • Limit the role of military to that of a counter-insurgency force. You don't need fighter jets, you need helicopters. And no more submarines coastal defense is all that is required.
  • De-nuclearize.

Points 1 & 2 are understable but what the hell have submarines and nukes gotta do with TTP?

Points 1 & 2 are understable but what the hell have submarines and nukes gotta do with TTP?
Something to do with national focus and allocation of resources.
If India and its nukes are not the problem (as it is not the enemy, per title), then what do you need them for? Same goes for subs.

Something to do with national focus and allocation of resources.
If India and its nukes are not the problem (as it is not the enemy, per title), then what do you need them for? Same goes for subs.

Title is wrong.

Read the details in OP.

Indian politicians love to play with the nuclear red button.

But many Indians come over here and show their utter ignorance about the mad politicians of India

These are the ones who pressed the red button not once but twice (thank fully the bomb was under ground),

And both the times, Pakistan did not say or do anything to fork up Indian politicians.

But those nutjobs did it anyway.

Just learn about your own nukie bombing history before lecturing anyone.

thank you

Title is wrong.

Read the details in OP.

Indian politicians love to play with the nuclear red button.

But many Indians come over here and show their utter ignorance about the mad politicians of India

These are the ones who pressed the red button not once but twice (thank fully the bomb was under ground),

And both the times, Pakistan did not say or do anything to fork up Indian politicians.

But those nutjobs did it anyway.

Just learn about your own nukie bombing history before lecturing anyone.

thank you

LOL
Chill Man
You are calling me an Indian in this thread and calling me an Afganistani in another, has something got in to you.
Go to sleep, probably it's getting too late for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom