What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
interference from Pakistan into Kashmir is now limited only to some boastful slogans by one Mullah or the other.

Reason is logistics. That is supplying men and material from Pakistan into Kashmir in large enough numbers to make even a small dent.

That's not possible due to barbed wires (3 layers) and additional 3 layers of Indian army.

Hope it is clear now.

Fauji, do you mean that Pakistan's intension is still there but due to Indian security layers it is not being possible to export terrorism in Indian Kashmir ?
We actually want Pakistan to change its state intension

Went? I was there for 6 years in total!!! :D

In what capacity

It doesn't matter though what the exact nature of your job there

But I must ask you this?

you saw Islamist goons slipping right by you?

Fauji, do you mean that Pakistan's intension is still there but due to Indian security layers it is not being possible to export terrorism in Indian Kashmir ?
We actually want Pakistan to change its state intension

you are assuming lot of things here. Obviously you are not a military person. neither you have detailed historical knowledge.

In what capacity

But I must ask you this?

They couldn't!! Only their dead bodies were allowed!! :D

doesnt mean india is not a concern of ours; in fact given their continued meddling in the southwest (via Afghanistan) and other regions they still are very much part of the problem

The US bombs Afghanistan, but it also keeps an eye out for domestic lunatics who may be recruited by foreign threats.

In Pakistan's case, of course, we have a cottage industry of producing these lunatics by the boatload and it is inevitable that foreign troublemakers would exploit this gift platter.

In what capacity

But I must ask you this?

you are assuming lot of things here. Obviously you are not a military person. neither you have detailed historical knowledge.

"Obviously you are not a military person." : Fact. But so what? My comment was not related to military strategy but about anti terrorist strategy which is a under civil decision domain in India unlike in Pakistan. (between I was involved in system integration in defence research and navy ship building facilities)
"Neither you have detailed historical knowledge" : This is your assumption

Following incident shows that there are holes even after three layers of border security-

Terror strike in Kashmir ahead of PM's visit; eight Army jawans killed | NDTV.com

Last edited:
How many?
in 6 years that slipped by?

Honest opinion please?
You want an honest opinion? Ok. The unit operated across kashmir. The tally in < 3 years: 93 militants killed and 124 weapons from AKs to grenade launchers to GPMGs to postols, and 120kg of explosives with hundreds of primers and cordex (some hidden in Sintex water tanks!) Then there were scores of radio sets and warm jackets too!!!! :D But that was way back in the 90s.

p.s. how come you are not professional status here in PDF?
That's probably because I've been banned a gazillion times and people hate my guts for bringing out facts, like I'm trolling or something! Ask Aeronaut!! He loves me!! :smitten::lol:

Last edited:
You want an honest opinion? Ok. The unit operated across kashmir. The tally in < 3 years: 93 militants killed and 124 weapons from AKs to grenade launchers to GPMGs to postols, and 120kg of explosives with hundreds of primers and cordex (some hidden in Sintex water tanks!) Then there were scores of radio sets and warm jackets too!!!! :D But that was way back in the 90s.

Oh wait.

I didn't say across Kashmir

The point is "At the LOC aka border". that how many Muj you saw slipping in from Pakistani side. Thank you. With AK-47 and bombs and other $hitty stuff

That's the focus of our discussion. What goes inside Indian terrirtory is Indian problem and thus should not be brought up when the topic is: "Pak army saying Talbitches are our threat #1".

I hope you are unemotional enough to understand this.

Correct?

p.s. I am sure Indian LeAs uncovered cashes of weapons in central India too. Maoists don't use steak knifes only.

"Obviously you are not a military person." : Fact. But so what? My comment was not related to military strategy but about anti terrorist strategy which is a under civil decision domain in India unlike in Pakistan. (between I was involved in system integration in defence research and navy ship building facilities)
"Neither you have detailed historical knowledge" : This is your assumption

Following incident shows that there are holes even after three layers of border security-

Terror strike in Kashmir ahead of PM's visit; eight Army jawans killed | NDTV.com

Crime related to sectarianism or ethnicity is a local problem for BOTH India and Pakistan (and many other countries).

Therefore we must resist the urge to blame our own $hit's smell on some poor pathetic neighbor.

Hope you understand.

I know I am going to be unpopular as heck for saying this :mad: among my fellow Indians, but I will say this.

I feel the Indian Army has broken the back of the insurgency. What the establishment should be busy with is enabling the Kashmiri police to have the capability to fight terorism.

So we can draw back the armed forces in the region :)

Well said.

and you are correct.

you are making both of them mad!

--- Islamist Jihadi brigade and
--- Indian nationalist khooni brigage

Yeah. Both of them want the blood of innocents in our countries.

I know I am going to be unpopular as heck for saying this :mad: among my fellow Indians, but I will say this.

I feel the Indian Army has broken the back of the insurgency. What the establishment should be busy with is enabling the Kashmiri police to have the capability to fight terorism.

So we can draw back the armed forces in the region :)
Actually most of the action now in J&K is run by Rashtriya rifles (para military)and J&K police..

But you are right.. The best situation will be when even Rashtriya rifles is not needed...

This is what the West has been trying for quiet some time to make Pakistanis believe.

• Forget about Kashmir and India, internal security is the problem and should be the focus of Pak Military.
  • Focus on Western border remove troops from Eastern border.
  • Limit the role of military to that of a counter-insurgency force. You don't need fighter jets, you need helicopters. And no more submarines coastal defense is all that is required.
  • De-nuclearize.

This is what the West has been trying for quiet some time to make Pakistanis believe.

• Forget about Kashmir and India, internal security is the problem and should be the focus of Pak Military.
  • Focus on Western border remove troops from Eastern border.
  • Limit the role of military to that of a counter-insurgency force. You don't need fighter jets, you need helicopters. And no more submarines coastal defense is all that is required.
  • De-nuclearize.

Quite a nice plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom