What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pakistanis are just so dumb. Please use logic here, there is no way India could ever attack pakistan in modern day without being dealt crippling sanctions and being ostracized from the world.

When is he getting courtmartialed ?

See my rank :D

Seriously!

through family and friends who are in Pak army.

Have you ever been to a border area close to Pakistan?
Through friends in the Pak Army? Seriously? You need to be IN the Pak Army yourself to comment. Getting tit-bits of info from here and there from friends and relatives in the fauj is of little use to man or beast. You need to be in the action yourself to be confident enough to know what you're speaking is authoritative. :P

Been to the border close to Pakistan? Been there done that! :D

Through friends in the Pak Army? Seriously? You need to be IN the Pak Army yourself to comment. Getting tit-bits of info from here and there from friends and relatives in the fauj is of little use to man or beast. You need to be in the action yourself to be confident enough to know what you're speaking is authoritative. :P

Been to the border close to Pakistan? Been there done that! :D

No one can be "true 110%" authority here on PDF without giving up precise location and maps of Indian / Pakistani army deployment.

I don't think we are discussing point by point deployment .

What we are discussing is that on threat level radar for Pak army, India moved to #2 and Talibitches to #1.

I believe it is the same perception or even reality from Indian army looking at Pakistani army or Pakistani muj.

For India now whatever the threat is, that happens to be internal (though the intensity may be lower compared to what Pak army faces internally).

Hope it helps.

p.s. I suppose you went to LOC border?

Are you aware of the number of people who indulge in these gimmicks? Hardly 2% of the entire population of the Kashmir Valley and less than 1% from the entire state of J&K!!

And you think that's 'popular sentiment'?

Deny ignorance and your Mullah/ISPR propaganda (that'll put even Goebbels to shame!) The reality is what you see for yourself on ground. And you my friend are a million miles away.

Even if what you said were correct (which it's not) -- why the need fo AFSPA then?

LoL @ "Mullah/ISPR" propaganda. I hope you indians will be able to come up with more witty lines than that. What you're doing is just semantics. I feel you can do a bit better than that.

And I'm not "million" miles away in fact I have some family ties to Kashmir - maternally

At least someone Pak army realized the truth.

India is not planning to attack anytime, Allahu Alim, nevertheless, better be prepare just in case. Meanwhile, the real threat has been diagnosed in Pakistan, destabilizing Pakistan all over; however, the funding behind the extremists shouldn't overlooked as the extremists getting stronger with expensively dangerous fire powers and manpowers.

There is other scenario that if India is found to be funding behind these extremists, then India is enemy as much as these sold-out extremists. There is no fire without matches. Until then, tackle the current crises causing by real enemies.

OK ok

let's not get carried away.

From 1947-1995 India was not telling us what you are now suddenly claiming.

Thank you

please learn complete history and Indian shenanigans. personal memory will not help as people will quickly figure out that your were definitely born after 1996 :D

<Ahem>

:azn:

What does that supposed to mean.

Didn't realize a good member like you will throw out trollish stuff

How is it a trollish stuff?. I am happy that Pak army is realizing the truth that internal threat from the taliban poses graver danger to Pakistan than from India.

Even if what you said were correct (which it's not) -- why the need fo AFSPA then?

LoL @ "Mullah/ISPR" propaganda. I hope you indians will be able to come up with more witty lines than that. What you're doing is just semantics. I feel you can do a bit better than that.

And I'm not "million" miles away in fact I have some family ties to Kashmir - maternally

Afraid not mate. Have a gander at Bollywood. Now you understand :coffee:

India is not planning to attack anytime, Allahu Alim, nevertheless, better be prepare just in case. Meanwhile, the real threat has been diagnosed in Pakistan, destabilizing Pakistan all over; however, the funding behind the extremists shouldn't overlooked as the extremists getting stronger with expensively dangerous fire powers and manpowers.

There is other scenario that if India is found to be funding behind these extremists, then India is enemy as much as these sold-out extremists. There is no fire without matches. Until then, tackle the current crises causing by real enemies.

One of Taliban's worst enemies are Indians themselves. After they are through in Pakistan, they will turn their guns on India.

Why Indians will be stupid enough to support an organisation that has killed many Indians in the past, I never will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom