What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right but the correct title would not have had as much punch as his made up one......:partay:

Agreed.

But it is not a punch

but smelly Islamist $hit being sold as punch. :D

And many will be attracted to this kind of turd to admire it and lap it up just like flies admire their favorite stuff.

there is something called threat-level assesment

doesnt mean india is not a concern of ours; in fact given their continued meddling in the southwest (via Afghanistan) and other regions they still are very much part of the problem

and the Americans know that without addressing the concerns, less than allowable cooperation will take place vis a vis Afghan End Game. Chuck Hagel acknowledged india's nuiccsance value in a speech given @ Cameron University prior to his tenure as SoD

with that said - yes indeed we have internal issues and forces hell-bent on dividing and confusing people.....takfir has no place in society

Blah blah and more blah! With more than a million tourists in 2013 and Kashmiris including traders, houseboat owners, hoteliers, campers, guides, etc happy with the huge amount of money flowing into their coffers, they are more than happy. All this talk of HR violations etc is nothing but propaganda to feed the vested interests..
Kashmiris (on both sides of LoC) who declare your republic day as a black day in history would ardently disagree, as would many rights groups around the world

even the Chief Minister of occupied Kashmir will disagree with your statement - as seen in a recent interview with Meher Tarar

Kashmiris (on both sides of LoC) who declare your republic day as a black day in history would ardently disagree, as would many rights groups around the world
Are you aware of the number of people who indulge in these gimmicks? Hardly 2% of the entire population of the Kashmir Valley and less than 1% from the entire state of J&K!!

And you think that's 'popular sentiment'?

Deny ignorance and your Mullah/ISPR propaganda (that'll put even Goebbels to shame!) The reality is what you see for yourself on ground. And you my friend are a million miles away.

Are you aware of the number of people who indulge in these gimmicks? Hardly 2% of the entire population of the Kashmir Valley and less than 1% from the entire state of J&K!!

And you think that's 'popular sentiment'?

Deny ignorance and your Mullah/ISPR propaganda (that'll put even Goebbels to shame!) The reality is what you see for yourself on ground. And you my friend are a million miles away.

No need to bring Nazi party in this discussion.

We are all talking on hypothetical terms here.

Reality is that LOC is now three level deep border line. Every point that could be used to cross LOC is now fully barb wired with 3 level Indian army defenses to back it up.

There is no need for Indians to worry about Pakistan interfering in the Indian controlled Kashmir.

Let people make statements.

And for all practical purposes, Indian educated elite should not get into fist fights with Pakistanis. As such fist fights especially on the internet are nothing but $hit shoveling.

Thus it is useless unless someone's has to shovel $hit as his family business.

FYI

ICK is now 100% local problem for Indians.

Do not blame Pakistanis anymore

Few statements by one Mullah or another means jack $hit on the ground.

Thank you

This is what India has been telling you all the time....it's the extremism that you have to take action against...Instead of India...
take care of terrorists and live with peace..:tup:

This is what India has been telling you all the time....it's the extremism that you have to take action against...Instead of India...
take care of terrorists and live with peace..:tup:

OK ok

let's not get carried away.

From 1947-1995 India was not telling us what you are now suddenly claiming.

Thank you

please learn complete history and Indian shenanigans. personal memory will not help as people will quickly figure out that your were definitely born after 1996 :D

OK ok
let's not get carried away.
From 1947-1995 India was not telling us what you are now suddenly claiming.
Oh...you need to learn history....India always believed in peaceful co-existence...but your side always belied our faith ....

I was born after 1996 or not but it seems you were surely born in stone age...

Oh...you need to learn history....India always believed in peaceful co-existence...but your side always belied our faith ....

I was born after 1996 or not but it seems you were surely born in stone age...

Ignored for trolling.

Thank you

There is no need for Indians to worry about Pakistan interfering in the Indian controlled Kashmir.
Aapke muh men ghee shakkar!! :yu:

But the reality couldn't be further from the truth!! The LeT and JeM yahoos would then be out of a job and start creating problems for the very organization that raised them (specifically to fight PA's war against India by proxy. It's cheap and cost effective as these poor sods are the ones who are being used as cannon fodder!)

So they need to be kept busy - by creating problems in Kashmir. And so the cease fire violations by the PA/Rangers to provide them covering fire for aiding their infiltration into Kashmir! The violations continue to this day.

So how do you say, "There is no need for Indians to worry about Pakistan interfering in the Indian controlled Kashmir"?

However, Hafiz Saeed and his bunch of bozos need to worry more as their army of morons is fast depleting due to enormous attrition in the terrorist ranks due to desertions and elimination by the Indian security forces! :sniper:

..... "There is no need for Indians to worry about Pakistan interfering in the Indian controlled Kashmir"?

interference from Pakistan into Kashmir is now limited only to some boastful slogans by one Mullah or the other.

Reason is logistics. That is supplying men and material from Pakistan into Kashmir in large enough numbers to make even a small dent.

That's not possible due to barbed wires (3 layers) and additional 3 layers of Indian army.

Hope it is clear now.

interference from Pakistan into Kashmir is now limited only to some boastful slogans by one Mullah or the other.

Reason is logistics. That is supplying men and material from Pakistan into Kashmir in large enough numbers to make even a small dent.

That's not possible due to barbed wires (3 layers) and additional 3 layers of Indian army.

Hope it is clear now.

:unsure:

how do you know?

See my rank :D

Seriously!

through family and friends who are in Pak army.

Have you ever been to a border area close to Pakistan?

I know I am going to be unpopular as heck for saying this :mad: among my fellow Indians, but I will say this.

I feel the Indian Army has broken the back of the insurgency. What the establishment should be busy with is enabling the Kashmiri police to have the capability to fight terorism.

So we can draw back the armed forces in the region :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom