What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so you agree that Pakistan and BD are a part of India.

I think what he said was that India 'claims' it to be like that but the reality of it is that it never was and never will be the case , the Hindu imagined India is stuff of story and fantasy left in the pages of your holy scriptures , that's the cold hard truth

I think what he said was that India 'claims' it to be like that but the reality of it is that it never was and never will be the case , the Hindu imagined India is stuff of story and fantasy left in the pages of your holy scriptures , that's the cold hard truth

Lol okay :)

If you say so

Islam is not like Hinduism or any other religion and I don't expect you to understand our version of History. Kerala is a small place. Muhammad Bin Qasim conquered Sind in 712. So the Muslim history starts right from 712 while mahmood ghaznavi conducted 17 raids deep inside India in later half of 11th century. Then Qutubin din Aebak defeated Pirthivin Raj Chuhan in 2nd war of Tarin in 1192 and established the Salve Dynasty in Delhi.

We would not have demanded Pak in 1947 had there was no 1000 muslim rule in India.

What does Islam do now? I don't want to hear about what it has done In Sindh or Delhi, Don't give a hoot about that, what does it do for the advancement of Humanity in the Modern world?

Did you, or your ancestors rule? No. You see, if you weren't in with the elite crowd, you were not rulers. And the Elites, the nobility used religion as they see fit.

Ghazni saw fit to use Islam as a unifying tool for his army.

Of course i won't see islam like you. It's just like any other religion to me.

When i look around me, I am not impressed by Hindu India, nor by Islam.

It is the evil secular west, with it's emphasis on scientific investigation I am impressed by.

It is China, Singapore, South Korea and Japan who has modernised that impresses me.

First you need to change your id to baniafirst. And 71? Nothing to do with Bharat but Bengalis. Otherwise your kind would have attacked actual Pakistan.
Wtf is actual pakistan..? East pakistan was the bigger one..And sorry to burst your bubble a front was opened in west and india captured about 13000 km sq..which it later returned after the pak surrender as a goodwill measure..
The accord also gave back more than 13,000 km² of land that Indian troops had seized in West Pakistan during the war, though India retained a few strategic areas.

According to general qureishi-
Moreover, the army had failed to fulfill its promises of fighting to the last man. The eastern command had laid down arms after losing only 1,300 men in battle. In West Pakistan 1,200 military deaths had accompanied lackluster military performance."

And decades of having nukes? Im pretty sure Pak got nukes within decade of India testing first one in 1974. But to fight war one need guts and thats why i said Pakistani general is right. We don't worry about Bharat, now days dont even consider you our real enemy.
There was atleast a decade Between india first testing its nuke and pakistan was rumored to possess nuke.And we didnt initiate a conflict during that period shows our commitment to peace..

Anyway nukes are recent phenomena, if Pakistan had advantage of India resources then this fight would have been over in 1965.
Pretty big thing to say after surrendering the biggest land mass..And as I said-we had and still have definite advantage over resources-yet we didn't back off from indus water treaty even during the worst wars and blocked your waters..our mercy is not your achievement.
And please,please try to take pride in your nations achievements and contributions instead of taunting "india didn't do us anything" as an achievement..thats pathetic.

Lol. Again 71 was thanks to Bengalis. India coward attack only speed up inevitable to take revenge of humiliating defeat in 1965. I dont know if India hold stragic locations but we sure still hold stragic locations captured in Kargil war. And yes actual Pakistan was always current Pakistan. The same Pakistan you guys are scared to death when it comes to starting war. All the blame games after parliment attack and mumbai attacks and the end result? Your kind goes back to rat hole.

Also its shamefull you bayas boast about military power against 7 times smaller country. But look what chinese has been doing in your land recently, both are about equal in size. And then wonder why our people does not consider Bharatis hindus as threat. Its otherway around, we always though we will capture whole Kashmir one day. It never was about defending against Bharat. But we have lost it in number games, so time to accept this stalement and move on.

I do think there is a lot of truth in this thesis. India is a supposed enemy as opposed to true enemy. Terrorists are far bigger enemy but that still does not mean that we have to kill everyone sympathetic to them. This matter has to be addressed very very comprehensively by analyzing reasons behind terrorism, militancy, and non-tolerence in our society and what steps we have to take as a nation to address this problem in short, medium and longer term.

One of the reason for sympathies with TTP is that they profess love for religion, a blind acceptance of their claims regarding religion wins them sympathies in many parts of our uneducated, and poor population. Blindly blaming religion for terrorism is another mistake. There are so many peaceful Islamic countries, and so many Islamic countries full of violence. We can see that those Islamic countries who were a battleground for fight between major powers for one reason or other always remain unstable while those who were away from conflict are mostly peaceful despite being better practicing muslims many times.

One thing is for sure certain that we must not become an arena for any kind of fighting and experiments of larger nations. It will truly hurt us forever, if we can understand this today, as early as we can. And those who are not ready to understand this today will shoot their own country in the foot with their 'supposed wisdom'. This is the major reason for terrorism in our country that we continued to remain a battleground for so many wars and if we continue in this myopic practice of engaging in love of greater powers, we are the only one who have everything to lose. We have to distance ourselves from every kind of military conflict and make our decisions based on our own home grown wisdom and not on dictated wisdom.

Here are some of my thoughts regarding India, and Pakistan's relations.

Prosperity of Pakistan, Pakistan-India Relations, and Pakistan Army | ahsanamin2999

Title is wrong.

Indian politicians love to play with the nuclear red button.

These are the ones who pressed the red button not once but twice (thank fully the bomb was under ground),
China made nuclear bomb before us thats why we did itt. :coffee:

Lol. Again 71 was thanks to Bengalis. India coward attack only speed up inevitable to take revenge of humiliating defeat in 1965.
71 was thanks to bengalis-you need to learn more histiry!!!Lol..An army who proudly claimed to fight till last man unconditionally surrendered before indian forces..And pakistan starts operation Gibraltar in 1965 and ends up defending lahore-that sure sounds a victory!!!

I dont know if India hold stragic locations but we sure still hold stragic locations captured in Kargil war
I Was referring to 13000 sq kms of west pakistani land we captured in 1971..

And yes actual Pakistan was always current Pakistan. The same Pakistan you guys are scared to death when it comes to starting war.
You mean the pakistan whose 13000 km sq we captured in 1971? No it was just the west pakistan and east pakistan was the more populous pakistan..the terms like "actual pakistan" didnt exist before en masse surrender of east pakistan..

All the blame games after parliment attack and mumbai attacks and the end result? Your kind goes back to rat hole.

Also its shamefull you bayas boast about military power against 7 times smaller country. But look what chinese has been doing in your land recently, both are about equal in size. And then wonder why our people does not consider Bharatis hindus as threat. Its otherway around, we always though we will capture whole Kashmir one day. It never was about defending against Bharat. But we have lost it in number games, so time to accept this stalement and move on.
Ha ha starting operation gibralter and ending up defending lahore..starting an israeli styled pre emptive strike and ending up surrendering 90000 soldiers and half of the nation+13000 sq km in west pakistan..start siachin conflict and ending up with india fully occupying siachin..start kargil conflict and ending up disowning dead bodies of own soldiers...and the only thing to boast as a national achievement is india didnt do us anything! And despite being 7 times larger we are not going for an open war because the both nations are nuclear armed-that is something jehadi types are unable to understand.If it is your national achievement-that india does not want to initiate a potential nuclear war even in reaponse to bastardly attacks on civilians like in mumbai-it is time to think again, also on side look up at the present state of pakistan which wanted to bleed india with 1000 cuts..

Lol .. Indians are now pulling figures out of their arse ... Where is this 130000 square miles territory to show for ? No where is the answer ... Where as not only we kicked Hindu butt out , we held the territory and consolidated the defences

Having tea at brigade head quarter in chamb was very good knowing that Hindu butt was kicked and removed front that area

71 was thanks to bengalis-you need to learn more histiry!!!Lol..An army who proudly claimed to fight till last man unconditionally surrendered before indian forces..And pakistan starts operation Gibraltar in 1965 and ends up defending lahore-that sure sounds a victory!!!

I Was referring to 13000 sq kms of west pakistani land we captured in 1971..

You mean the pakistan whose 13000 km sq we captured in 1971? No it was just the west pakistan and east pakistan was the more populous pakistan..the terms like "actual pakistan" didnt exist before en masse surrender of east pakistan..

Ha ha starting operation gibralter and ending up defending lahore..starting an israeli styled pre emptive strike and ending up surrendering 90000 soldiers and half of the nation+13000 sq km in west pakistan..start siachin conflict and ending up with india fully occupying siachin..start kargil conflict and ending up disowning dead bodies of own soldiers...and the only thing to boast as a national achievement is india didnt do us anything! And despite being 7 times larger we are not going for an open war because the both nations are nuclear armed-that is something jehadi types are unable to understand.If it is your national achievement-that india does not want to initiate a potential nuclear war even in reaponse to bastardly attacks on civilians like in mumbai-it is time to think again, also on side look up at the present state of pakistan which wanted to bleed india with 1000 cuts..

1965 was open war as it gets, especially when most of our army was on LOC while you guys tried to capture Lahore. Even then coward nation had to pull back despite so much advantage. Present state of Pakistan is temporary, you should worry about 5000+ kids diyng each day because of hunger and world renown pollution and rape problem in Maha Bharat.

Pakistan's real enemy are its non visionary leaders who sell the nation for some cheap votes and power. If not enough jobs are created in Pakistan in the next decade the crazy breeding population will become the biggest enemy of Pakistan. The youth of Pakistan will turn violent. Focus on development and forget the terrorists.

India has a big maoist problem and 40% of Indian land is effected by, Still we are pulling some development. A big reason why is that is the Indian media which doesn't let Indian terror outfits get into limelight and the world doesn't get to know them they way they get to know Pakistani terrorism.

First of all, let me begin by saying that the heading strays from the context of the statement. Moving on, I cannot help but concur with the CC but I would not say that India is not our "Real Enemy" however, at the moment, I would say that they are not our "Greatest Enemy". That would be the Taliban at the moment.

Enemies like friends are fluid in inter state relations, rivalries and escalations bloom with different indicators and feeders and fade away with right countermeasures. In my assessment:

Military Adversaries:
Situational/tactical - TTP/Similar Militia's
Strategic- India

Economic Adversaries:
Short term- India
Strategic - US policies, Chinese effect

Political:
Tactical - India, Iran, Arab States
Strategic - USA

Title is wrong.

Read the details in OP.

Indian politicians love to play with the nuclear red button.

Actualy Indian elected political cabinet endorses the military design and intent, doesn't influence it, you will never find Politically elected bodies making military decisions not because of the robust system, but due to a simple fact this has much greater risk to demolish thier political careers.

But many Indians come over here and show their utter ignorance about the mad politicians of India
Delusions are common on both sides, this thread itself is a prime example. that said I do feel political entities on both sides can all but give a yes or no decision to the military and then the strategic equations drawn in HQ's are dumbed down for politician's to approve, most times without choice.

These are the ones who pressed the red button not once but twice (thank fully the bomb was under ground),

And both the times, Pakistan did not say or do anything to fork up Indian politicians.

But those nutjobs did it anyway.

That is either oversimplification or just pure misrepresentation of the facts. This wasn't a cockamamie plan drawn up by the prime-minister after a late night scotch, the repercussions of international relations fallout was very carefully examined and after due risk mitigation, the tests were carried out. The estimate was clear from beginning that within a decade all possible fallout will be neutralized, and you can see the results!!

China made nuclear bomb before us thats why we did itt. :coffee:

That's a political excuse. China in 1974 was not threatening India with nukes.

However in 1974, Indian politicians were relishing in the defeat of their arch enemies aka Pakistan.

So please no need to post political answers that are 1000 miles from reality.

if you know what I mean .

Thank you

1965 was open war as it gets, especially when most of our army was on LOC while you guys tried to capture Lahore. Even then coward nation had to pull back despite so much advantage. Present state of Pakistan is temporary, you should worry about 5000+ kids diyng each day because of hunger and world renown pollution and rape problem in Maha Bharat.
Ha ha "coward" india took the war to pakistani land while pak army didnt meet a single objective in loc with which it started the stupid war and ended up defending lahore..lol..that is some indian cowardice as opposed to pakistani bravery of surrendering en masse-after publicly announcing to fight till last man standing..You guys have got some wiered sense of bravery and cowardice..
And the present situation in pakistan is its own making-tried bleeding india with thousand cuts by jehadis and ended up bleeding itself with million cuts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom