What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
look what your bapu said

"There is no doubt in my mind that in the majority of quarrels the Hindus come out second best. But my own experience confirms the opinion that the Mussalman as a rule is a bully, and the Hindu as a rule is a coward. I have noticed this in railway trains, on public roads, and in the quarrels which I had the privilege of settling. Need the Hindu blame the Mussalman for his cowardice? Where there are cowards, there will always be bullies. They say that in Saharanpur the Mussalmans looted houses, broke open safes and, in one case, a Hindu woman's modesty was outraged. Whose fault was this? Mussalmans can offer no defence for the execrable conduct, it is true. But I, as a Hindu, am more ashamed of Hindu cowardice than I am angry at the Mussalman bullying. Why did not the owners of the houses looted die in the attempt to defend their possessions? Where were the relatives of the outraged sister at the time of the outrage? Have they no account to render of themselves? My non-violence does not admit of running away from danger and leaving dear ones unprotected. Between violence and cowardly flight, I can only prefer violence to cowardice."

Changing topic :D Typical. Your LoC operation Grand Slam became PantSlam and Gibraltar become Gotratted. :P Kargil become Kaat Diya Dil :P

india keeps loosing groud to its adversary , never gains .. thats the story of india

india keeps loosing groud to its adversary , never gains .. thats the story of india

Siachen hum lekar rahenge, lekar rahenge, lekar rahenge. Hum dete rahenge thenga thenga thenga

tumblr_m0q7sxbS3u1rq0z2eo1_r1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Siachen hum lekar rahenge, lekar rahenge, lekar rahenge. Hum dete rahenge thenga thenga thenga

thenga thenga kartay kartay Pakistan bun gaya , phir thnega thanga kratay 40% Kashmir Azad hu gaya ... lagay rahu thenga thenga and soon nothing will be left of bharat mata :lol:

You lost half your country and failed in every war. LMAO.

and saffron hindu lost his mind after watching muslims walk all over sacred bharat mata and kicking his behind all the way to ganga ... hahahah :lol:

thenga thenga kartay kartay Pakistan bun gaya , phir thnega thanga kratay 40% Kashmir Azad hu gaya ... lagay rahu thenga thenga and soon nothing will be left of bharat mata :lol:

Kashmir tho partition ke aas paas. uske baad kya? thenga, PantSlam, BengalNaresh se Bangladesh. :P you are like emperor who wears new clothes :P

P.S : I kinda like the term PantSlam...its got a better ring to it than grand slam (which it definitely was not ) :P

Last edited:
Dirty sullah, when did you walk over India? Where you taught this BS in madrasah?

Saffron dot head , u claim Pakistani side of Kashmir , Punjab and Sindh to be part of bharat don't you ? But yet there are no bharatis left there, they have all been kicked out and sent to dirty India to eat and drink out of the dirty waters of Ganga ... 'Sindhu nadya" has been cleansed from your filth

Kashmir tho partition ke aas paas. uske baad kya? thenga, pantslam, bengal naresh se bangladesh. :P you are like emperor who wears new clothes :P

P.S : I kinda like the term pant slam...its got a better ring to it than grand slam (which it definitely was not ) :P

The only Hindu claim to fame against Pakistan is that Bangladesh went its own way ... Still Hindu was unable to put its flag there

The only Hindu claim to fame against Pakistan is that Bangladesh went its own way ... Still Hindu was unable to put its flag there
Siachen thenga thenga thenga :P PantSlam thenga thenga thenga :P And I think I will rename Operation Gibraltar to Operation GobbleButter...cause it was a slippery slope...thenga thenga thenga :P

We are such a powerless country. But we show thenga to you :P

Siachen thenga thenga thenga :P PantSlam thenga thenga thenga :P And I think I will rename Operation Gibraltar to Operation GobbleButter...cause it was a slippery slope...thenga thenga thenga :P

U are indeed power less thats why your are now reduced to bringing your forces to our border but you can't cross the border any more , that's what the previous wars has taught you, Come now I will take you to 'Sindhu nadya" and give your last rites if you so wish

U are indeed power less thats why your are now reduced to bringing your forces to our border but you can't cross the border any more , that's what the previous wars has taught you, Come now I will take you to 'Sindhu nadya" and give your last rites if you so wish

I am agreeing we are powerless. Which is why we are going to elect RG to empower us. Getting back to war....the only success in war for you has been in waaaaaaaaaar. thenga thenga thenga :P

The most important Hindu/Sikh/Jain/Buddhist claim to fame is that we STILL exist. :angel:
chod na yaar...udaane de na thoda uska.

This is remarkably close to a Malayalam word I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom