What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha "coward" india took the war to pakistani land while pak army didnt meet a single objective in loc with which it started the stupid war and ended up defending lahore..lol..that is some indian cowardice as opposed to pakistani bravery of surrendering en masse-after publicly announcing to fight till last man standing..You guys have got some wiered sense of bravery and cowardice..
And the present situation in pakistan is its own making-tried bleeding india with thousand cuts by jehadis and ended up bleeding itself with million cuts..

please let it be. Do not feed the troll especially when your name is "Human" First :D

you know that "Human First" try not to get involve in "TROLL" "FEST".

Hope you understand.

please let it be. Do not feed the troll especially when your name is "Human" First :D

Hope you understand.
I understand and I am sorry for trolling/responding to trolls..And my apologies for badmouthing your army-which always have my repect even as enemies.I got carried away by the troll..

please let it be. Do not feed the troll especially when your name is "Human" First

Hope you understand.

o qadian kai pujari tu to her jaga hind kai mushrikeen ko defend ker raha hai

kia tairi shakal pai bhi mushrikeen jaisi lanat perri hui hai?

Ha ha "coward" india took the war to pakistani land while pak army didnt meet a single objective in loc with which it started the stupid war and ended up defending lahore..lol..that is some indian cowardice as opposed to pakistani bravery of surrendering en masse-after publicly announcing to fight till last man standing..You guys have got some wiered sense of bravery and cowardice..
And the present situation in pakistan is its own making-tried bleeding india with thousand cuts by jehadis and ended up bleeding itself with million cuts..

your mahatma said something about this subject , you can google and find out .. I'll spare you the blushes

Of course he is right. :rolleyes:

All the wars with India haven't killed as many Pakistani Soldiers and Civilians compared to what the Taliban have done.

Talibitches are barbarians with no concept of modern war
They are following stone age barbaric principles based on petty Islamism..

So

no comparison.

Thank you

Talibitches are barbarians with no concept of modern war
They are following stone age barbaric principles based on petty Islamism..

So

no comparison.

Thank you

I fear it's way more complicated then sending out the army to fight a few barbarians on the mountains hoping to get rid of them.

I am amazed that these "barbarians" have forced a Govt to go into negotiations on the terms of the "barbarians" and on a high. I guess if the dialogues are successful then the result will be handing over a piece of property for the barbarians to run around and rule.

I am truly shocked and amazed.

1965 was open war as it gets, especially when most of our army was on LOC while you guys tried to capture Lahore. Even then coward nation had to pull back despite so much advantage. Present state of Pakistan is temporary, you should worry about 5000+ kids diyng each day because of hunger and world renown pollution and rape problem in Maha Bharat.

:P The army was in LoC for what exactly? Read history and other threads before farting all over the place. The 'cowardly' army was here. Enjoy. Not some border town in some desert. Within tank firing range. Nice no?

Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

I fear it's way more complicated then sending out the army to fight a few barbarians on the mountains hoping to get rid of them.

I am amazed that these "barbarians" have forced a Govt to go into negotiations on the terms of the "barbarians" and on a high. I guess if the dialogues are successful then the result will be handing over a piece of property for the barbarians to run around and rule.

I am truly shocked and amazed.

From political pov you are right.

From militry pov

not an issue. Swat and SW have shown that our army can smash these goons in few weeks. Even when the geography is not suitable for large land based assaults.

Govt is in negotiations because our educated elite is siding with Islamism, and barbarity

Because thanks to our army we can enjoy our 2-car and 6 bedroom mansions.

Many of our Islamists educated elite do not realize that barbarians do not like middle class, the middle class schools, the fat housewives shopping and gossiping all day.

If Mullahs ever come to power, our rupee will be 50,000 to a dollar much worse than Iranian ryal thanks again to Islamism (Shia variety).

However as I said in the other thread on 111 brigade

Time is on Pak army's side,

if political support is with them, they can launch final assault on Talibitches given an take few months,

From political pov you are right.

From militry pov

not an issue. Swat and SW have shown that our army can smash these goons in few weeks. Even when the geography is not suitable for large land based assaults.

Govt is in negotiations because our educated elite is siding with Islamism, and barbarity

Because thanks to our army we can enjoy our 2-car and 6 bedroom mansions.

Many of our Islamists educated elite do not realize that barbarians do not like middle class, the middle class schools, the fat housewives shopping and gossiping all day.

If Mullahs ever come to power, our rupee will be 50,000 to a dollar much worse than Iranian ryal thanks again to Islamism (Shia variety).

However as I said in the other thread on 111 brigade

Time is on Pak army's side,

if political support is with them, they can launch final assault on Talibitches given an take few months,

Though I would love to agree with you on this,

but what I see is the Taliban themselves enjoy a lot of support from within Pakistan,

I do agree with Irfan Baloch's view on his 111 brigade thread - but most likely that time has elapsed and PA is not keen on it....though there is a chance of that happening if your politicians hand over too much to the Taliban after the talks.

@FaujHistorian Please negatively mark personal attacks,;)

you can see examples of Talib sympathisers on defence.pk , the condition on street is more complicated, the people i have talked to are of the confused category.

Of course they will be confused - but it wouldn't make much difference even if they weren't confused - there is no mass movement in Pakistan to bring any change, they can only lament - power center's not with the people to make a difference - it's either with the uniforms or with the politicians, who I fear are not really concerned about what the people of Pakistan feel other than in throwing them a few tidbits on and off.

:P The army was in LoC for what exactly? Read history and other threads before farting all over the place. The 'cowardly' army was here. Enjoy. Not some border town in some desert. Within tank firing range. Nice no?

Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

look what your bapu said

"There is no doubt in my mind that in the majority of quarrels the Hindus come out second best. But my own experience confirms the opinion that the Mussalman as a rule is a bully, and the Hindu as a rule is a coward. I have noticed this in railway trains, on public roads, and in the quarrels which I had the privilege of settling. Need the Hindu blame the Mussalman for his cowardice? Where there are cowards, there will always be bullies. They say that in Saharanpur the Mussalmans looted houses, broke open safes and, in one case, a Hindu woman's modesty was outraged. Whose fault was this? Mussalmans can offer no defence for the execrable conduct, it is true. But I, as a Hindu, am more ashamed of Hindu cowardice than I am angry at the Mussalman bullying. Why did not the owners of the houses looted die in the attempt to defend their possessions? Where were the relatives of the outraged sister at the time of the outrage? Have they no account to render of themselves? My non-violence does not admit of running away from danger and leaving dear ones unprotected. Between violence and cowardly flight, I can only prefer violence to cowardice."

look what your bapu said

"There is no doubt in my mind that in the majority of quarrels the Hindus come out second best. But my own experience confirms the opinion that the Mussalman as a rule is a bully, and the Hindu as a rule is a coward. I have noticed this in railway trains, on public roads, and in the quarrels which I had the privilege of settling. Need the Hindu blame the Mussalman for his cowardice? Where there are cowards, there will always be bullies. They say that in Saharanpur the Mussalmans looted houses, broke open safes and, in one case, a Hindu woman's modesty was outraged. Whose fault was this? Mussalmans can offer no defence for the execrable conduct, it is true. But I, as a Hindu, am more ashamed of Hindu cowardice than I am angry at the Mussalman bullying. Why did not the owners of the houses looted die in the attempt to defend their possessions? Where were the relatives of the outraged sister at the time of the outrage? Have they no account to render of themselves? My non-violence does not admit of running away from danger and leaving dear ones unprotected. Between violence and cowardly flight, I can only prefer violence to cowardice."
No one cares what some wrinkly old **** in a dhoti says.:rofl:
Look at Gujarat 2002 and Muzzafarnagar 2013 and see who is the bully you retard. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom