What's new

Attack on Hamid Mir: DG ISPR says baseless allegations not to be tolerated

Actually its the other way around. Hamid Mir has to prove in court that ISI did it.

The onus is on him.

Absolutley, But if God can saves HM from 6 bullets miraculously than sure he can do other things stunningly as well:coffee:

Dear, There is a share campaign(Right or Wrong) against HM & GEO for past two to three years in all social media and anchorpersons from the like of tanted ML as well. If i go precise, it started from the tenure of Lt G Shuja Pasha, when he vehemently compaigning for PTI and HM & Geo refused to buy and instead expose his pressure tactics in minimal expressive words all around. Then they through ML on to them without any result..........and now out of sheer desperassion.......!

Actually this failed attempt gives an opportunity to HM & Geo to go full throttle in courts against their old friends. Political situation is also in thier favor, Sindh Govt didn't register the FIR as of now to "Namaloom Afrad" as usual and instead waiting claverly HM to awakes.......i mean to say their is a lot lot trouble coming up for khakis....i just want to wish them goodluck.

@HRK - Mein abhiiii Boss ko phone lagataa huuun keh deekheiii apneiii HRK Bhai office time mein PDF pe behteiii hoiii hain ! :whistle:

حامد میر کو فورن پھنسی دی جے یہ غضدار ہے ہم جیو نیوز پر آرمی اور آئی ایس آئی کے خلاف بھونکنے پر فوری بین لگانے کا مطالبہ کرتے ہیں.
080073672 PEMRA phone number:
برائے مہربانی اس نمبر پر مفت کال کر کے جیو نیوز کی آرمی اور آئی ایس آئی کے خلاف نفرت پھیلانے کی شکایت درج کروائیں.جو جو یہ چتا ہے شر کرو تصویر کو
.جیو نیوز پر اس وقت ملک دشمن پروپیگینڈہ بھرپور انداز میں جاری ہے- اجمل قصاب کی طرز کے اس جھوٹے پروپیگینڈہ کا انداذہ اس بات سے لگایا جا سکتا ہے کہ گولی بندوق سے نکلتے ہی پاکستانی ایجنسیز کو نشانہ بنایا جانے لگا۔ بنا کسی ٹھوس ثبوت کہ پاکستان کو بدنام کرنا اس وقت جیو کی ملک دشمنی ثابت کر رہا ہے۔
حامد میر والے ڈرامہ کا اندازہ پہلے سے ہی بہت سے لوگوں کو ہو گیا تھا اور بہت سے چینلز کو مجبور کیا جا رہا ہے کے وہ سب مل ک جیو نیوز کے اس مکمل طور پہ جھوٹے پروپیگینڈہ کا حصہ بنے۔ مگر یہ دیکھ کہ خوشی ہو رہی ہے کہ اس با ر قوم نے جیو کہ جھوٹے پروپیگینڈہ کو مکمل مسترد کر کہ جہالت کہ دور کے خاتمہ کا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔
ملک دشمن لوگوں کہ پیسہ سے چلنے والے جیو نیوز سے میرا صرف ۱ سوال ہے "۱ طرف تو جیو یہ پروپیگینڈہ کرتا یے کے پاکستانی ایجنسیز اتنی طاقتور ہیں کہ بلوچستان میں بستیاں اجآڑ دیں مگر حکومت سمیت عدالت اور میڈیا بھی اس طاقتور پاکستانی ایجنسیز کا کچھ بھی نہیں بگاڑ سکتی، مگر دوسری ہی طرف آج متضاد پروپیگینڈہ بھی کر رہی ہیں کہ وہی پاکستانی ایجنسیز اچانک اتنی کمزور بھی ہو جاتی ہیں کہ جیو نیوز کہ وہ اینکرز جو ملک دشمن لوگوں کہ پیسہ سے ہر وقت پاکستانی ایجنسیز کہ خلاف جھوٹا اور بےبنیاد پروپیگینڈہ کرتے رہتے ہیں ان دشمنوں کو ہمیشہ حملہ کر کے زندہ بھی چھوڑ دیتے ہیں تا کہ یہ اینکرز دوبارہ ٹی وی پہ آ کہ پاکستانی ایجنسیز کے خلاف جھوٹہ پروپیگینڈہ کر سکیں۔ کیا یہ کھلا تضاد نہیں؟"
تھوڑی سی عقل والے لوگ بھی اس بات کو سمجھ سکتے ہیں کہ حامد میر اب ملالہ بننے جا رہا ہے۔ جو دنیا بھر میں بنا ثبوت پاکستان کو بدنام کرتا پھرے گا اور کوئ پوچھنے والا نہیں ہوگا۔ آج عوام کی طرف سے فوری طور پہ جیو کومسترد کیے جانے کہ بعد اب جیو اور تمام ملک دشمن لوگ یہ بات بھی سمجھ گِے ہوں گے کہ اس بار زرہ برابر بھی لوگ اس جھوٹے پروپیگینڈہ میں شامل ہو کہ ملک کو غیر مستحکم نہیں کریں گے۔ کراےَ پہ لوگ لانے پڑیں گے۔

Indian RAW Agent Admitting The Power OF ISI

Last edited:
These so called MISSING PERSON with whom you are in so much love with are either in BLA, BLF, BRA or GOD knows which rented terrorist group.

Then go prove it in court! Obey the judgement of the Supreme Court.

Acting in such an illegal and above-the-law manner will only damage the Army itself in the long run.

Then go prove it in court! Obey the judgement of the Supreme Court.

Acting in such an illegal and above-the-law manner will only damage the Army itself in the long run.

The courts were told & proof was presented to the courts but unfortunately the courts are too corrupt to listen to the truth.

The courts were told & proof was presented to the courts but unfortunately the courts are too corrupt to listen to the truth.

So the Army is the only clean and wise institution? No. The Courts have a job to do in making the country work as well, and they must be respected too.

at this rate ur number will come soon!
How i am not an indian, but to massacre morrons in India we surely need nuks since cities are full of your kind of specimens unfortunately.

Actually its the other way around. Hamid Mir has to prove in court that ISI did it.

The onus is on him.

Actually, it should be the job of the Police to investigate the attack and present the case in court since the crime falls under their jurisdiction. Let them do their investigative work first.

How i am not an indian, but to massacre morrons in India we surely need nuks since cities are full of your kind of specimens unfortunately.
you talking to me Einstein !

Dear, There is a share campaign(Right or Wrong) against HM & GEO for past two to three years in all social media and anchorpersons from the like of tanted ML as well. If i go precise, it started from the tenure of Lt G Shuja Pasha, when he vehemently compaigning for PTI and HM & Geo refused to buy and instead expose his pressure tactics in minimal expressive words all around. Then they through ML on to them without any result..........and now out of sheer desperassion.......!

Actually this failed attempt gives an opportunity to HM & Geo to go full throttle in courts against their old friends. Political situation is also in thier favor, Sindh Govt didn't register the FIR as of now to "Namaloom Afrad" as usual and instead waiting claverly HM to awakes.......i mean to say their is a lot lot trouble coming up for khakis....i just want to wish them goodluck.

provide a single proof .. if ur leader is the product of army he think everyone is .. all the things u r blaming our for , the top of ur list is making the a person who didnt get 2nd division in matric..

It is not about PTI .. its about how he side with taliban .. how he support BLA instread of army .. how he made flase statement about army .. that is the reason that forces dnt like him .. bcoz he is siding with all anti state organisations ..

Back
Top Bottom