What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of millions of Indian, few married Pakistani doesn't prove your theory...hope you understand data analysis....the data available is too small to be considered.

I don't know about evidence of Indian scripture as it has been passed on by generation to generation just like any religious book.....

I see, so nothing physical.

I see, so nothing physical.
These books are passed on in "physical" form....you can see them in few museums( read temples and hindu establshments).....if that's what are you asking....:D

BTW I have my own copy of Bhagwat Geeta. So there are many physically existent Indian scriptures.

There is a physical Quran in the Museums, if that's what you're asking.

Someone said something....and that became the evidence.....wah!

It is also said in Quran that the Earth is 6000 yrs old.......so scientists must take Quran as the Evidence I guess.....

These books are passed on in "physical" form....you can see them in few museums( read temples and hindu establshments).....if that's what are you asking....:D

Yep, that's exactly what I'm asking, otherwise it could've been from that time...or it might be a later invention.

Someone said something....and that became the evidence.....wah!
Who said that?

It is also said in Quran that the Earth is 6000 yrs old.......so scientists must take Quran as the Evidence I guess....

No, actually that was the bible.

Do you understand that we are talking about the historical authenticity of religious texts and not the content?

An alternate and infrequently cited theory on the origin of the word Hindustan puts it further the back in time. This may be based on the Sanskrit shloka from the Barhaspatya Samhita of the Rigveda (ca. 1700-1100 BC):

Himalyam Samarabhya
Yavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate

Translation: "The country which starts from Himalayas and the borders of which reach till the Indian Ocean (Indu Sarovaram), has been created by Gods and its name is Hindusthan."

Hindustan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ye sub mujhe pata he but phele tum logon ko kahain se nikalun to ,tum log to hindustan se nikal he naee rahee hahahahaha ye mein baad mein pouch sakty hun ....hahahaha

Pakistani-hindi marriages do happen, I don't think they are common though. I know Indian women are attracted to Pakistani men. I'm not sure about the reverse. I like some Indian women.

Thats why I posted the article from 'Outlook' Magazine. The macho men of Pakistan will not be able to accept it, but the 'reverse' also happens and as the article shows the couples are highly educated people who met in foreign countries.So its safe to assume that they belong to the elite class which makes the following statement by Desert Fox invalid.

Now the wealthy families in Pakistan tend to always wed their sons and daughters into their own tribe, caste, or other wealthy well to do families in Pakistan, and these people are very close/strict minded and like to keep their blood line clean, they are very racist and consider it below them to wed their son or daughter to a dark skinned dravidian

PS: One of the guys is a dark skinned dravidian from my state Kerala.

Even the daughter in law of current IA chief is a Pakistani. This was used by some elements to block his accession to COAS

Hinduism doesn't say anything about creation of man and woman.

Well In my knowledge Manu (Man) and Satarupa (Women). We widely used hindi word Manav word which comes from Manu and Muslim called aadam(Man) in Urdu Aadmi.

ye sub mujhe pata he but phele tum logon ko kahain se nikalun to ,tum log to hindustan se nikal he naee rahee hahahahaha ye mein baad mein pouch sakty hun ....hahahaha
Yaar tum khud bhi confused ho, mujhe bhi kar rahi ho....maaf kar do...galti ho gayi.....main bhi to idiot hun...ladki se bahas karne chala..jo aaj tak koi naa jeet paaya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom