What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@harpoon

I don't really mind intermarrying, it is a good thing. :wink:

@harpoon

Ab aaya naa line pe...sach sach bata..tujhe koi Indian ladki pasand aa gayi hai kya wahan.....:azn:

Yaar tum khud bhi confused ho, mujhe bhi kar rahi ho....maaf kar do...galti ho gayi.....main bhi to idiot hun...ladki se bahas karne chala..jo aaj tak koi naa jeet paaya...

im not confused ..im asking right question and indians are not giving me proper answer ....identity crises :woot:

u r our favourite indian member ......for jinxed and me.......jinxed ne to kal he kaha tha app ko .......:pop:

@harpoon

And neither do I, but to make generalizing borderline racist assumptions about Indians as Desert Fox did is also not right.

If you read the article its more about GoI not giving visas to Pakistani spouses rather than the marriages itself.

im not confused ..im asking right question and indians are not giving me proper answer ....identity crises :woot:

u r our favourite indian member ......for jinxed and me.......jinxed ne to kal he kaha tha app ko .......:pop:
jinxed ka dhyaan nahi yaar......AJTR se to maafi maang chuka hun kal.....ab questions itne saare ho gaye hain ki pata nahin kiska jawab den....man masoom fans gaya...:angel:

...No, actually that was the bible.

Do you understand that we are talking about the historical authenticity of religious texts and not the content?

If you want to find out the Historical Authenticity of a book/scripture then you have to delve into its contents.....
No-one can go back in time and confirm History....so the only option is to logically and scientifically analyse old remains....

The ages of the artifacts found in the remains of the Ancient Civilizations throughout ancient India has been confirmed by carbon dating....and the contents of the Vedas have striking similarities with the artifacts found.....this is how the approximate date of the Vedas has been confirmed......
This is how History is confirmed world wide......If you have any other method, let us know....

Someone said something....and that became the evidence.....wah!

It is also said in Quran that the Earth is 6000 yrs old.......so scientists must take Quran as the Evidence I guess.....

there is no where in Qur'an any age for the earth , at least I haven't saw any one can you point me to the specified verse please .

Someone said something....and that became the evidence.....wah!

It is also said in Quran that the Earth is 6000 yrs old.......so scientists must take Quran as the Evidence I guess.....

there is no where in Qur'an any age for the earth , at least I haven't saw any one can you point me to the specified verse please .

No, actually that was the bible.....
there is no where in Qur'an any age for the earth , at least I haven't saw any one can you point me to the specified verse please....

So you guys are saying, Muslims deny what Bible says????

As far as I know, the original Gospel of Jesus is an important part of Islamic Theology....
Muslims consider Christians as the 'people of the book'....

Acc. to me, both Christianity and Islam are the same Abrahamic religion with different Prophets.....am I wrong????

But what are your questions? Ask in proper English.

And neither do I, but to make generalizing borderline racist assumptions about Indians as Desert Fox did is also not right.

If you read the article its more about GoI not giving visas to Pakistani spouses rather than the marriages itself.

Pakistani-Americans and their superiority complex. It annoys me too.

So you guys are saying, Muslims deny what Bible says....

As far as I know, the original Gospel of Jesus is an important part of Islamic Theology....

Acc. to me, both Christianity and Islam are the same Abrahamic religion with different Prophets.....am I wrong????

Yes, we believe that the writings in the bible may have been God's word at one point. Right now we agree with those statements in the bible which are similar with the Quran. Even those statements which are in Hindu scripture that agree with Quran, I have no hesitation in accepting.

If you want to find out the Historical Authenticity of a book/scripture then you have to delve into its contents.....
No-one can go back in time and confirm History....so the only option is to logically and scientifically analyse old remains....

The ages of the artifacts found in the remains of the Ancient Civilizations throughout ancient India has been confirmed by carbon dating....and the contents of the Vedas have striking similarities with the artifacts found.....this is how the approximate date of the Vedas has been confirmed......
This is how History is confirmed world wide......If you have any other method, let us know....

No, NO, NO!

So you guys are saying, Muslims deny what Bible says????

:hitwall::hitwall:

First you say its written in Holy Quran then you say its written in Holy Bible and not in Quran and then you ask don't we Muslims believe in Bible! What do you want to put up? Just to prove age of earth you are committing mistakes again and over again.

Well, mate there are hundreds of different versions of Bibile, do a research and then come back and argue.

Considering your info I would recommend you better be off from religious and historical discussion. You don't know jack about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom