What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

Well .. I love Pakistan just like i love Nepal , Bhutan and Sri Lanka mostly for the scenic beauty and rich culture these countries posses. How can i hate such a beautiful place like Pakistan.
However i dislike Pakistanis though for being douchebags.:P

There is nothing to hate, most Indians (myself included) just dont care about pakistan . we have no feeling either way .
the hatred you see on some online armchair warriors is just cuz they are kids. not mature adults, If they were, they would realize they there are bad apples ever where . even in our own country!!!!

true, spectacular beauty in swat valley and along the Karakoram/Hindu Kush and other places in GB but nothing too different from what you find along our own Himalayan belt from J&K to Darjeeling. Their coastal region west from Karachi to Balochistan province along the sea has some cool desert meets sea landscapes we won't find in India.
Have you been to. Pakistan?

man is always funny i agree :P oh yes Onions are very important specially for Indians
Sorry ma'am I didn't realize you were a woman.

A very good example of -ve point #3 in post 68.

Pakistanis simply cannot see shades of anything ...leading to a cartoon like visceral hatreds and loves...unlike the chinese who in real life are quite measured and graded in their views.

Cartoon like hate yea ofcourse
U broke our country in 71 , u occpy kashmir u sponsor bla blf,ttp and blame us for hate?

If nothing else read ur own countrymen's posts on us.

Sorry ma'am I didn't realize you were a woman.

No offence taken at all. I don't believe in an extra advantage for women but yes i do support respect for women and am against any insult to any woman.

Agar wo spring onion hoti to .. to kya main aunty bolta ?

Din bhar PDF pe Spring ko line nahi maar raha hota :D

lolzzz tharki rondoo

میری اردو اتنا اچھا نحی حے ..ابھی سیکھ رحا حو...حم محبت دےبا چاحے تو بیھ آپ لوگ اپنے دحشت گردی کے وجہ سے حمکو دور کری...
Shutup

I dont like anything about Pakistan,its not that i hate them..but there is nothing unique about pakistan or its people that i like.

Cartoon like hatr yea ofcourse
U broke our country in 71 , u occpy kashmir u sponsor bla blf,ttp and blame us for hate?

You sent tterrorist into our country to shoot down innocent people like cattle and then protect the guys who did that. You tried to shoot down Members of. Parliament, you dump fake currency and drugs into the country...there is plenty of blame to go around brother.

The point I make is that Pakistanis do not see shades of grey, they have strong visceral hates and loves. To less volatile people it is like watching a tom and jerry cartoon. Hatreds are so deep and loves are completely blind. You are not a reasonable people unlike your best friends the chinese, who are actually quite level headed.

No offence taken at all. I don't believe in an extra advantage for women but yes i do support respect for women and am against any insult to any woman.

Neither do I, so we should be future best friends on PDF:enjoy:

Cartoon like hate yea ofcourse

LOL!! stop looking only from your point of view alone. Let me tell why Indians have a problem with Pakistan from Indian point of view. 1. You occupied Kashmir, 2. Always waging war on us, 3. Responsible for terrorist attacks on us, sheltering lot of anti India terrorists, 4. Thinking it is the divine duty of Pakistanis to wipe out Indians so they could raise a Pakistani flag on red fort. I could go on. And you blame us for hate?

See.. both of us have our point of view. Does not exactly make you guys good and us evil.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom