What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

The country, people, music, arts or heritage?

Just curious since we get venomous types of Indians on this forum.

Are there any Indians that genuinely like Pakistan?
I liked pakistan before coming to this forum and also have dream about two nation uniting but then i grew up.

I hate indians ihate them i hatee thenmmmmmmn they are the biggest backstabbers and liars.

A very good example of -ve point #3 in post 68.

Pakistanis simply cannot see shades of anything ...leading to a cartoon like visceral hatreds and loves...unlike the chinese who in real life are quite measured and graded in their views.

He is the biggest bull shitter here, that dude has literally opened thread after thread asking questions about Pakistanis but he claims he is indifferent. :rofl:

That would be too lenient, an invite to leave his kingdom maybe or just fed to the sword trespassers cannot expect much more.
I said majority of Indians are indifferent...to be honest I was directed to this website when I was searching some info on IVC...I found it very good time pass..I was not interested in pakistan in the least...visiting PDF is just some fun for me.

I said majority of Indians are indifferent...to be honest I was directed to this website when I was searching some info on IVC...I found it very good time pass..I was not interested in pakistan in the least...visiting PDF is just some fun for me.
Yeah.. that's the case for most of the people here.

Eat pork tikka dosas..they will be even more tastier.(I never ate them but some Pakistanis told me)
I have had them, they are good minced with plenty of onions and a little cabbage and a touch of barbecue sauce Cabbage sounds weird I know, but it goes really well with minced pork - no offence meant to anyone who doesn't eat pork - so sorry in advance - but hey I like it.

I have had them, they are good minced with plenty of onions and a little cabbage and a touch of barbecue sauce Cabbage sounds weird I know, but it goes really well with minced pork - no offence meant to anyone who doesn't eat pork - so sorry in advance - but hey I like it.

offence? :lol: offence is taken at any shot at a sacred thing whereas pork or pigs for Muslims is NOT sacred rather we consider it dirty that is why we do not eat it.

I hate indians ihate them i hatee thenmmmmmmn
rosesmiley.gif

If asked to comment by removing the specs of hatred and enmity between two countries, then pakistan is a cool country with many amazing places to visit and people are good warm hearted too. Pakistanis have great sense of humor even on serious matters, there food is good too though Indians mostly prefer veg food. Northern pakistan is the place to visit if at all the relations improved ever in our life time

offence? :lol: offence is taken at any shot at a sacred thing whereas pork or pigs for Muslims is NOT sacred rather we consider it dirty that is why we do not eat it.
Yeah, they probably were dirty when these rules were made up in the Middle East so many centuries ago...but nowadays they are fed corn based pig feed. However, if you look at how animals in general are raised, then you gotta stop eating meat....because man...there is a lot of cruelty involved....crate farming...unnatural feeding methods,....everything...I like my non veg...but I don't like cruelty...so caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. o_O

yes, there is a 'zindagi' channel with 100% Pakistani soaps

my mum is addicted to it :P

And Pakistani mums are addicted to Indian star plus long term soups :P so mutual feelings. BTW Pakistani old dramas were very good and of quality with good subjects, some in today are good but old are classic

Yeah, they probably were dirty when these rules were made up in the Middle East so many centuries ago...but nowadays they are fed corn based pig feed. However, if you look at how animals in general are raised, then you gotta stop eating meat....because man...there is a lot of cruelty involved....crate farming...unnatural feeding methods,....everything...I like my non veg...but I don't like cruelty...so caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. o_O
Actually Islam copied this pig thing from Jews...it is banned in Jewish religion too...
Even Hindus in general don't eat pork

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom