What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

Interesting question.

Things I like about Pakistan:

1. The non veg food especially biryanis and anything slow cooked.
2. Truck art - really does look pretty
3. The landscape especially around the mountainous areas to the north
4. Some of the music -really d@mn good

Some things that are not so great

1. Pakistanis must be the most vain people on the planet, I think there must be half a dozen threads started by Pakistanis themselves on how super duper good looking and sexy they are
2. A bloodthirsty tendency to bully...especially Afghans.
3. A very black and white picture of the world, an almost genetic inability to see nuance or shades of grey on any topic. This leads to almost cartoon like hatreds and loves .

@lastofthepatriots

Last edited:
Arain tribe migrated from Sindh. Back then there was no border for Punjab and yes we cultivated and settled in what is now Indian Punjab. Today you Indians reap the benefit of the labor of my ancestors, but to say Arains did not live in Pakistani Punjab. That is nonsense. Arain strongholds are Lahore, Faislabad, Uch Sharif, Bahawalpur, Multan and Toba Tek Singh.

Indians think all tribes began in India from otherworldly martians to africans all were originally from India. :lol:

Dogras being Hindus were incidental. They should have ruled like Sikander Butshikan. He converted Hindus to the One True Faith in millions. :tup:

Sikander Sahib would be rolling in his grave if he saw Nepalis squatting in his Kashmir and pretending to be Kashmiri today. :lol:

Indians love Pakistan's Conspiracy Theories.

Indians love Pakistani Political Debates ( every channel discussing exactly the same Issue with same pro-establishment bias and Go Nawaz Go attitude.

Indians love to hear Pakistan boasting about it being a AATTMI QUWAT :devil:

Indians love to hear when every Pakistani says that CPEC will end all its problem

Indians love the way Pakistanis always get fed up with civil governments and invite Martial law every now and then.:lol:

I can go on .... but in short every Indian who understand Pakistan really cannot live without PDF or watching Pak Media:pakistan:
Are Pakistani channels broadcasted for public openly in Indi a ? :\

Thanks for your response.

My reaction: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is the biggest bull shitter here, that dude has literally opened thread after thread asking questions about Pakistanis but he claims he is indifferent. :rofl:

Nope. He would have sent his forces to 'invite' me to the deen. :omghaha:

That would be too lenient, an invite to leave his kingdom maybe or just fed to the sword trespassers cannot expect much more.

He is the biggest bull shitter here, that dude has literally opened thread after thread asking questions about Pakistanis but he claims he is indifferent. :rofl:

That would be too lenient, an invite to leave his kingdom maybe or just fed to the sword trespassers cannot expect much more.
Oh come on. His invitations were all like that. Convert or die. Just as you like it. :tup:

I will always make a point to never fall for a sweet-tongued indian.

Pakistanis are the most gullible ppl who easily get swayed ,influenced by indians sugarcoated gibberish just only to be back stabbed a while later.

The bias and hatred in this thread is a good example.
These ppl chose a butcher for their pm and day in day out vehemently fight with us and others to defend him. What good shud be expected of them?

I hate indians ihate them i hatee thenmmmmmmn they are the biggest backstabbers and liars.

I can list their traits here and those traits are so evident even in their discussions on this forum. Lying and dishonesty, crying foul and screaming after comitting mischief and throwing the blame on u and this is what history shows us too,the wars fought and even now loc violations and the same attittude is evident on this forum.

Their posters dopplesht sarthak ,levina are all such examples.

And even if iwill be only one such person left amongst pakistanis who cud see indians true faces and will have no support from my ppl, even then iwont budge from my stance.

Least of my concerns will be the question ,is there any indian who likes us?

Yea iwas thinking that too reading his pretentious response.

But then pakistanis have class and indians dont, do we ever go to their filthy forums. No. I wont even dump garbage on their forums ,they are so not worthy of pakistani attention.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom