What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

Second class? Hindus did not even rule. :D Just being legally equal to a Hindu was considered an insult by many Muslims. Come out of the 17th century mindset. Muslims need not necessarily be the natural rulers of Hindus and Sikhs.
Hindus didnot even rule huh?
Which religion was followed by dogras?

Second class? Hindus did not even rule. :D Just being legally equal to a Hindu was considered an insult by many Muslims. Come out of the 17th century mindset. Muslims need not necessarily be the natural rulers of Hindus and Sikhs.

We love a person,thing,country or anything when it has something to offer us...it may be money or happiness or entertainment.....Pakistan has nothing to offer us..we are entirely oblivious of your culture...very miniscule percentage of people with internet access show some interest in Pakistani politics..forget about entertainment.. you don't have anything.

The same can't be said about a Pakistani..there is a chance for them to develop love for Indians....a Pakistani girl may try to imitate a Hindi heroine..a Pakistani child may have chota bheem or bal hanuman as his ideal...a Pakistani young man may have Salman Khan whose looks or actions he wish he could have.
Unconsciously they fall in love with their culture,customs, lifestyle etc...another thing is Indian food like dosa,samosa,Hyderabadi biryani,pani puri and many other dishes serve as remainders of India to a Pakistani.. the same doesn't hold true for an Indian.

Many Indians are indifferent to Pakistan...they don't think anything about it.
Dosas are awesome especially beef tikka dosas(my own dish)

Yes Arains such as Zia ul Haq and Wasim Akram are desirable to the Indians. Thanks for your honesty.
I don't know if desirable is the correct word. For example, a hot woman is desirable and Wasim Akram definitely does not fall in that category. Are you 'that' kind of a person ?

Anyway, I like his bowling.

Also, I don't know what an Arain is. Is it important to know that?

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

The country, people, music, arts or heritage?

Just curious since we get venomous types of Indians on this forum.

Are there any Indians that genuinely like Pakistan?
I dont think majority of Indians hate ordinary Pakistani,the hate you see is against your army which support elements which try to hurt India.

I dont think majority of Indians hate ordinary Pakistani,the hate you see is against your army which support elements which try to hurt India.

The ordinary Pakistani lives and breathes for the Army. The Pakistan Army is the Pakistani people and the people are Pakistani Army. We love our army and our nation.

If Indians have an issue with the Pakistan Army, then they have an issue with the people of Pakistan. Simply put.

We love a person,thing,country or anything when it has something to offer us...it may be money or happiness or entertainment.....Pakistan has nothing to offer us..we are entirely oblivious of your culture...very miniscule percentage of people with internet access show some interest in Pakistani politics..forget about entertainment.. you don't have anything.

The same can't be said about a Pakistani..there is a chance for them to develop love for Indians....a Pakistani girl may try to imitate a Hindi heroine..a Pakistani child may have chota bheem or bal hanuman as his ideal...a Pakistani young man may have Salman Khan whose looks or actions he wish he could have.
Unconsciously they fall in love with their culture,customs, lifestyle etc...another thing is Indian food like dosa,samosa,Hyderabadi biryani,pani puri and many other dishes serve as remainders of India to a Pakistani.. the same doesn't hold true for an Indian.

Many Indians are indifferent to Pakistan...they don't think anything about it.
Dosas are awesome especially beef tikka dosas(my own dish)

The ordinary Pakistani lives and breathes for the Army. The Pakistan Army is the Pakistani people and the people are Pakistani Army. We love our army and our nation.

If Indians have an issue with the Pakistan Army, then they have an issue with the people of Pakistan. Simply put.
Thats your problem dude

Are you a Muslim first or a Pakistani?..don't brag non sense..
I have seen umpteen members on PDF itself who said they are Muslims first..I don't think many Pakistanis think differently...that is the reason your country is in such a mess..if what you said was true,pan would have prospered a lot...you think you love your nation but thats not true.

Eat pork tikka dosas..they will be even more tastier.(I never ate them but some Pakistanis told me)
Sorry pigs eat from shit and filth i cant eat them

Eat pork tikka dosas..they will be even more tastier.(I never ate them but some Pakistanis told me)

Though i am willing to try sparrow tikka dosa

Dogras being Hindus were incidental. They should have ruled like Sikander Butshikan. He converted Hindus to the One True Faith in millions. :tup:

Not true. Pigs reared in farms don't eat their own crap.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom