What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

The country, people, music, arts or heritage?

Just curious since we get venomous types of Indians on this forum.

This feeling is Mutual about Pakistanis! :lol: :rofl:

Last year, I went to Pakistan for 9 days to pay Homage to my 'Gurus'. I was overwhelmed by the Hospitality of average Pakistani and loved the food.

Visited my ancesteral place (RPINDI), places of Importance of Sikh History 'Nankana Sahib, Punja Sahib & many others, Haveli of Prince Nau Nihal Singh which is been converted into Victoria Girls school, Badshai Mosque, Lahore Fort & Meuseume etc. Had posted pics as well on PDF.

Upon visiting Pakistan, I realised what Sikhs lost and wished Bloody Partition shouldn't have never happened.

We cannot change our future, but I hope relation between fanatic enemies improves and become friends (which is distant in near future is a Dream). We have lot to offer to each others, if this enemity can end...

This feeling is Mutual about Pakistanis! :lol: :rofl:

Last year, I went to Pakistan for 9 days to pay Homage to my 'Gurus'. I was overwhelmed by the Hospitality of average Pakistani and loved the food.

Visited my ancesteral place (RPINDI), places of Importance of Sikh History 'Nankana Sahib, Punja Sahib & many others, Haveli of Prince Nau Nihal Singh which is been converted into Victoria Girls school, Badshai Mosque, Lahore Fort & Meuseume etc. Had posted pics as well on PDF.

Upon visiting Pakistan, I realised what Sikhs lost and wished Bloody Partition shouldn't have never happened.

We cannot change our future, but I hope relation between fanatic enemies improves and become friends (which is distant in near future is a Dream). We have lot to offer to each others, if this enemity can end...
Mosques too have been converted to stables in indian punjabi districts of lydhiyana,bhatinda,hoshiarpur so lets not discuss that topic.
My personal interaction with indians in dubai and some indian yatris in Pakistan has been excelent though

I guess there are no Indians here that like anything about Pakistan. It was expected, but not unfamiliar. Indians will always be enemies to Pakistan, The difference between Pakistanis and Indians, is that a Pakistani can say something positive about India, however Indians cannot.
Well, forget about it then.

This thread was pointless.

Only punjabis and sindhis because they are Indian people by race

we no way look like this-
21103759_SA.jpg

Mosques too have been converted to stables in indian punjabi districts of lydhiyana,bhatinda,hoshiarpur so lets not discuss that topic.
My personal interaction with indians in dubai and some indian yatris in Pakistan has been excelent though
Absolutely. Totally true.

But we replicated that ONLY in Punjab. Not the whole country. A grave mistake on our part.

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?
The country, people, music, arts or heritage?
Just curious since we get venomous types of Indians on this forum.
Are there any Indians that genuinely like Pakistan?
I like Pakistanis(the sensible ones)...in fact I love couple of nut jobs here on the forum and I would love to meet them in person. I love Pakistani Music..I love Pakistani Food...

Here is a thing about Indians... we love you guys till the time it becomes a question of India's National Interests...

I am talking about race only , not attitude towards other nationalities . You can't change your Indian DNA .
Most Pakistani punjabis are migrants from modern day India anyway

There is not one trace of my punjabi tribe in India. Jats, Gujjars, and Rajputs can relate. Arains cannot.

I like Pakistanis(the sensible ones)...in fact I love couple of nut jobs here on the forum and I would love to meet them in person. I love Pakistani Music..I love Pakistani Food...

Here is a thing about Indians... we love you guys till the time it becomes a question of India's National Interests...

That's good to hear. When it comes to national interests, we would like to free your dalits and shudras.

Almost all Arains migrated from Indian Punjab and haryana in 47 where they had been living for centuries .

Most were from Pakistan Punjab. Only my grandmother was from Jalandhar. The rest of my family was always in Pakistan.

And today in India there is absolutely no trace of Arains.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom