What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

Actually Islam copied this pig thing from Jews...it is banned in Jewish religion too...
Well all around the Middle East. The Druze don't eat pork either you know. Christianity is the only middle eastern religion that allows it : specifically as per bible : " nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean - for it goes not into his heart but unto his stomach and then out of his body".

دیدی کیا حال حے...آج کل pdf پے نحی دِکرے
ہماری حال بھی اچھا ہے اور چال بھی آپ سُنائیے آپ کا کیا حال ہے۔ ویسے حضرت ملک لوگوں سے بنتا ہے اور نفرت یا محبت بھی لوگوں سے اس لیئے آپ کا جواب یہاں کچھ عجیب سا لگا

Last edited:
And Pakistani mums are addicted to Indian star plus long term soups :P so mutual feelings. BTW Pakistani old dramas were very good and of quality with good subjects, some in today are good but old are classic
yeah, I remember way back in the day, like early 90s/late 80s my folks would get video cassettes of Pakistani soaps every week.

it's all a bit foggy but I think I remember 1 about a sick kid who had a hole in her heart, and the family's struggle with it..

ring a bell ?

If asked to comment by removing the specs of hatred and enmity between two countries, then pakistan is a cool country with many amazing places to visit and people are good warm hearted too. Pakistanis have great sense of humor even on serious matters, there food is good too though Indians mostly prefer veg food. Northern pakistan is the place to visit if at all the relations improved ever in our life time
Yeah, I would like to visit. Northern parts of Pakistan too! once they stop beheading tourists. ....from the images posted by Pakistanis on this forum it reminds me of the leh Ladakh areas...kind of a moonscape.....must be great to ride around in a nice heavy motorcycle and camp out every night under the stars.

Well all around the Middle East. The Druze don't eat pork either you know. Christianity is the only middle eastern religion that allows it : specifically as per bible : " nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean - for it goes not into his heart but unto his stomach and then out of his body".
I find these religious dietary restrictions to be pretty retarded, practicing muslims and jews missing out on bacon, hindus (apart from kerala mallus) missing out on steak.. fools, the lot of them :lol:

I find these religious dietary restrictions to be pretty retarded, practicing muslims and jews missing out on bacon, hindus (apart from kerala mallus) missing out on steak.. fools, the lot of them :lol:

it is not the thread to say this but since ypu brought it here as per your statement then Hindus are missing out on all kinds of meat :)

Food is food ....never understood why religion butts into what we can and what we cannot eat...how would they like it if us foodies butted into their ritual meals and told them which wine to pair with the bread?

I am the one of Indians who like Pakistani people.They are very adorable.

ہماری حال بھی اچھا ہے اور چال بھی آپ سُنائیے آپ کا کیا حال ہے۔ ویسے حضرت ملک لوگوں سے بنتا ہے اور نفرت یا محبت بھی لوگوں سے اس لیئے آپ کا جواب یہاں کچھ عجیب سا لگا
میری اردو اتنا اچھا نحی حے ..ابھی سیکھ رحا حو...حم محبت دےبا چاحے تو بیھ آپ لوگ اپنے دحشت گردی کے وجہ سے حمکو دور کرے

Last edited:
Yeah, I would like to visit. Northern parts of Pakistan too! once they stop beheading tourists. ....from the images posted by Pakistanis on this forum it reminds me of the leh Ladakh areas...kind of a moonscape.....must be great to ride around in a nice heavy motorcycle and camp out every night under the stars.
dont worry with or without head your posts will remain the same so welcome to Pakistan :P

This is a wrong place to ask this question ,their are many things everyone likes about other countries historical places ,food,etc which only increase btw India Pakistan due to cultural ,lingual similarities and most significant pre partition memories.

Ppl don't have issues with common ppl ,issues are with your country's policies.

true, spectacular beauty in swat valley and along the Karakoram/Hindu Kush and other places in GB but nothing too different from what you find along our own Himalayan belt from J&K to Darjeeling. Their coastal region west from Karachi to Balochistan province along the sea has some cool desert meets sea landscapes we won't find in India.

it is not the thread to say this but since ypu brought it here as per your statement then Hindus are missing out on all kinds of meat :)
that's only partly true and a bit of a myth, Hindus are voracious consumers of all sorts of meat, minus the beef of course.

apart from places and events (marriage sometimes) of religious significance, there is meat everywhere (-beef).

Did you mean deplorable ? :D

Ok funny man. Long live spring onion and shallots and red onions !!!! :p:

Tum decide kar le
gj00jk4claukw11eo39y45292932_201358202056.jpg

Aur apni @Spring Onion Aunty bhi kam kahar nahi dhaati hain ..:smitten:

Food is food ....never understood why religion butts into what we can and what we cannot eat...how would they like it if us foodies butted into their ritual meals and told them which wine to pair with the bread?
true, vegetarianism in India only because the land has traditionally been so fertile so it's easy to avoid tamsic foods, which means higher kundalini level possible to reach max level of enlightenment (all of which is legit).. but best left to the saints :P

Tum decide kar le
gj00jk4claukw11eo39y45292932_201358202056.jpg

Aur apni @Spring Onion Aunty bhi kam kahar nahi dhaati hain ..:smitten:
is that @Spring Onion ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom