What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

You sent tterrorist into our country to shoot down innocent people like cattle and then protect the guys who did that. You tried to shoot down Members of. Parliament, you dump fake currency and drugs into the country...there is plenty of blame to go around brother.

The point I make is that Pakistanis do not see shades of grey, they have strong visceral hates and loves. To less volatile people it is like watching a tom and jerry cartoon. Hatreds are so deep and loves are completely blind. You are not a reasonable people unlike your best friends the chinese, who are actually quite level headed.
Ignoring evil that is before our eyes will harm us only..let them continue supporting terrorism...
They will be the persons who are going to be affected more.

LOL!! stop looking only from your point of view alone. Let me tell why Indians have a problem with Pakistan from Indian point of view. 1. You occupied Kashmir, 2. Always waging war on us, 3. Responsible for terrorist attacks on us, sheltering lot of anti India terrorists, 4. Thinking it is the divine duty of Pakistanis to wipe out Indians so they could raise a Pakistani flag on red fort. I could go on. And you blame us for hate?

See.. both of us have our point of view. Does not exactly make you guys good and us evil.
See..this is what's pakistanis lack...an ability to have a 360degree view of an issue. They only see their side and they HATE those against and LOVE those who hate the same people they hate.

Buddy, not every woman on PDF is here to flirt with anyone... Spring onion is here to say her POLITICAL point of view ( which arguably is total sh1t) but please kindly leave her age, whether you "like" older women or not out if this....it is totally unnecessary and creates a hostile environment.

میری اردو اتنا اچھا نحی حے ..ابھی سیکھ رحا حو...حم محبت دےبا چاحے تو بیھ آپ لوگ اپنے دحشت گردی کے وجہ سے حمکو دور کرے
हम पहले से ही मैं यह भी गूगल से हिन्दी सीख रहा हूँ वैसे अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा प्यार सानिया भाभी से पूछना दिया ... का अनुवाद :-D :-D

Agar wo spring onion hoti to .. to kya main aunty bolta ?

Din bhar PDF pe Spring ko line nahi maar raha hota :D
ye bhi hai :P

I was thinking it might be high time I put on my best non troll suit and start displaying impeccable online manners :lol:

Bhai bahut kuchh pata hai mujhe . I know her real name , what she looks like and what she does

Asma Sherazi is a good looking lady even without make up and what does she do everyone knows she is a media person getting a handsome many digits salary

giphy.gif

This Aman ki Asha has always backfired threwout the history.A country which wants to bleed us threw thousand cuts can't be loved. I will hope Government of India cuts off all ties and make multilayer protection shield wherever possible in the form of 50 feet wide and 20 feet high bunds with hardened and well protected with bullet proof materials , 100 feet high watch towers at every 200 mt. all along border.Tanks should be able to roll on bunds. Behind the bunds 150 mm. 52 cal. artillery should be placed to respond to any infiltration. And yes bunds should have no gates anywhere all along.

This Aman ki Asha has always backfired threwout the history.A country which wants to bleed us threw thousand cuts can't be loved. I will hope Government of India cuts off all ties and make multilayer protection shield wherever possible in the form of 50 feet wide and 20 feet high bunds with hardened and well protected with bullet proof materials , 100 feet high watch towers at every 200 mt. all along border.Tanks should be able to roll on bunds. Behind the bunds 150 mm. 52 cal. artillery should be placed to respond to any infiltration. And yes bunds should have no gates anywhere all along.

that is the tunnel vision thinking. You cant ignore your neighbors and you cant cut off all ties simple as that

How do you build walls over rivers and streams? I think that is the problem nowadays. Most infiltration is through water channels. There must be ways to cut it off though...

that is the tunnel vision thinking. You cant ignore your neighbors and you cant cut off all ties simple as that

Well that is Indian Government to decide.

What do you purpose that we keep plying snake and ladder ?? Ain't you tired of it ??

Check these KSA is already on move, but I want this KSA layer before bunds.

430-1421230259686332861.png

24BA993B00000578-0-image-m-39_1421356227748.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom