What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

I dont believe in an extra advantage for women but yes i do support respect for women and am against any insult to any woman.
kya baat ,,kya baat,,ekdum desi :enjoy:
supposedly doesnt take advantage as a gal,,,par sahi ho ya galat gals ko koi kuch na kahe,,,,par wo jo chahey boley.

How do you build walls over rivers and streams? I think that is the problem nowadays. Most infiltration is through water channels. There must be ways to cut it off though...

Water channels are not very wide and even rivers beds would be embedded with sensors coupled with mines.

Well that is Indian Government to decide.

What do you purpose that we keep plying snake and ladder ?? Ain't you tired of it ??

Check these KSA is already on move, but I want this KSA layer before bunds.

430-1421230259686332861.png

24BA993B00000578-0-image-m-39_1421356227748.jpg

and i hope Indian government might have some sense unlike some emotional posters from India on this forum.

What can we offer well indian govt knows well otherwise it would have cut off all ties

Water channels are not very wide and even rivers beds would be embedded with sensors coupled with mines.
Goood do this. But india wont do this cuz then she will lose the excuse for her staged fake terrorist attacks

kya baat ,,kya baat,,ekdum desi :enjoy:
supposedly doesnt take advantage as a gal,,,par sahi ho ya galat gals ko koi kuch na kahe,,,,par wo jo chahey boley.

i dont think so it is the case. It is a human psyche that whenever be it a woman or a man when cross all limits, she or he is grilled irrespective or gender.

har cheez har jaga har mokay ka aik decorum hota ha aur us ka khayal rkhna chaye

If asked to comment by removing the specs of hatred and enmity between two countries, then pakistan is a cool country with many amazing places to visit and people are good warm hearted too. Pakistanis have great sense of humor even on serious matters, there food is good too though Indians mostly prefer veg food. Northern pakistan is the place to visit if at all the relations improved ever in our life time

Oooh ya u are an only indian i iwill welcome to pakistan.

Acha now say i am one ur fav posters on pdf ^_^

A time will come when they for sure is going to stop our water. But we are also at fault that even after getting 80% of water we are unable to fulfill our demands. To get rest 20 % of water we should make at least 20% of more nukes to bring them on table.

it is understood that future wars will be for water in the world, we are no exception

No.. From kindergarten Indians are taught only one thing- Doodh maangoge to Kheer denge, Kashmir maangoge to Paneer denge..

and i hope Indian government might have some sense unlike some emotional posters from India on this forum.

What can we offer well indian govt knows well otherwise it would have cut off all ties

Well, whatever you have offered till now is enough to make an idea of . Our whole generation in Punjab is lost to opium addiction, terrorism is bonus on top of that. And if you are talking trade then we will like it to continue only threw UAE. And we will trade with Afghanistan and other Central Asian countries via Iran.

Don't you see sense in KSA's new initiative ??

Now tell me what can Pakistan offer to India ??

Goood do this. But india wont do this cuz then she will lose the excuse for her staged fake terrorist attacks

Slowly as our economy strengthens and we have more money to splurge on infra we will look forward to do that.

If this is technically possible, then why has it not been done yet?

Yes harbours are protected in that fashion.

Well, whatever you have offered till now is enough to make an idea of . Our whole generation in Punjab is lost to opium addiction, terrorism is bonus on top of that.

as far as opium is concerned that is not out headache and Pakistan is not involved at state level, whereas private smugglers are a world phenomenon so it is job of your government to take measures for stopping it just like it is ours' duty to take against its smuggling from Afghanistan into Pakistan.

And if you are talking trade then we will like it to continue only threw UAE. And we will trade with Afghanistan and other Central Asian countries via Iran.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't you see sense in KSA's new initiative ??

Now tell me what can Pakistan offer to India ??

every country plays according to own interests so does KSA.

i dont think so it is the case. It is a human psyche that whenever be it a woman or a man when cross all limits, she or he is grilled irrespective or gender.

har cheez har jaga har mokay ka aik decorum hota ha aur us ka khayal rkhna chaye
u said,,u r against any insult to any woman

shayad u wanted to say,,,acchi ladkio ke insult ke khilaf ho,,,,baki jaisey ko taisa.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom