What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

@SURYA-1 I agree strong fences make good neighbors.

A fence and ditches and minefields all will make Pakistan a better neighbor but i think it was last year they found a tunnel dug under the fence almost 1 kilometer inside indian territory. Pakistanis are d@mn inventive in this one area, anything else like how to fix circular debt or improve their trade figures or make friends they aRe absolutely clueless but how to get into India without a visa to blow things up ....master of the trade :lol:

@xyxmt I too would like to have an answer for that.

A beautiful country that Pakistan is, its people, its history, its food, its fashions, its TV daramas, literature and poetry and music and oh their hospitality.

for you too @nForce

@SURYA-1 I agree strong fences make good neighbors.

A fence and ditches and minefields all will make Pakistan a better neighbor but i think it was last year they found a tunnel dug under the fence almost 1 kilometer inside indian territory. Pakistanis are d@mn inventive in this one area, anything else like how to fix circular debt or improve their trade figures or make friends they aRe absolutely clueless but how to get into India without a visa to blow things up ....master of the trade :lol:

No buddy, there are radars for checking the menace of tunnels too. Israel has been at receiving end of these tunnels dug from Hezbullah so we together are developing a radar to detect mines even 25 mt. deep.

A beautiful country that Pakistan is, its people, its history, its food, its fashions, its TV daramas, literature and poetry.
Yeah. you have a beautiful country. I agree to that.

It's history has got nothing to do with the present state of Pakistan though.
I'm sure you have got some great food there. But, we have same dishes here and some more. So that area is pretty much covered.
I am yet to see any Pakistani TV channel, read some books and papers written by Pakistani authors, no poetry but I don't think that is something to be jealous about.

Yeah. you have a beautiful country. I agree to that.

It's history has got nothing to do with the present state of Pakistan though.
I'm sure you have got some great food there. But, we have same dishes here and some more. So that area is pretty much covered.
I am yet to see any Pakistani TV channel, read some books and papers written by Pakistani authors, no poetry but I don't think that is something to be jealous about.

I thought the topic was about Indian not just nforce.
no you dont have the same food, some common classic dishes maybe.
i am sure you dont listen to Pakistani music either.

buri larkian kon si hoti hain?
those kind of girls who hang out with you in a mall, then suddenly stop infront of that showcase full of designer shoes and purses and then stare at you with those puppy eyes...
I mean what happens if I want to stop infront of the shop selling the new XBOX ? :P

A beautiful country that Pakistan is, its people, its history, its food, its fashions, its TV daramas, literature and poetry and music.
So no body else has TV dramas or poetry or music or beautiful scenery?

Buddy, I am trying hard to think of one thing to feel jealous about because I feel like it is almost rude not to find anything, but there is nothing you have, not your desert lawless country or your trite dramas or medieval poetry to be jealous about.

No doubt there are good things in Pakistan, like I said earlier - beautiful mountains but hey we have them too, take a look at Ladakh, good non veg food - but we have it too, just go to old Hyderabad or Lucknow, friendly people - hey we have some of those too and we don't blow up our guests afterwards.

The one thing we don't have is the truck art, I really do like your truck art..... In fact if Pakistanis had any business sense at all you would be making money by painting trucks for other countries. No one is jealous of it, but I do appreciate it.

The most funny answer of Indians is that they dont care about Pakistan or Pakistani :D

India will be first country if we ever find which countries or people are most obessed with Pakistan or Pakistani..

Such topic dont make sense as we all treat people on individual basis according to how they treat us..two hands need for clapping. You will not even like your own country man if he hate you and show racism toward you. I personally have seen many north Indians prefer to have conversation with pakistani punjabi then their south indian fellows in same organization and make their own groupping. India is very diverse country so different people may have different feelings for sri lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan or china based on their own ethnicity and language so dont expect to get a single answer represent all..

No buddy, there are radars for checking the menace of tunnels too. Israel has been at receiving end of these tunnels dug from Hezbullah so we together are developing a radar to detect mines even 25 mt. deep.
Well, good to know . The government should do the necessary. If all this is available our dummy babus should be working overtime to make it reality.

those kind of girls who hang out with you in a mall, then suddenly stop infront of that showcase full of designer shoes and purses and then stare at you with those puppy eyes...
I mean what happens if I want to stop infront of the shop selling the new XBOX ? :P

lolzz nothing will happen you can stop stare at the showcase stare at the girls and they will tell you you can have window shopping , it wont cost you

as far as opium is concerned that is not out headache and Pakistan is not involved at state level, whereas private smugglers are a world phenomenon so it is job of your government to take measures for stopping it just like it is ours' duty to take against its smuggling from Afghanistan into Pakistan.
Major portion of terrorism is financed by these drugs smuggling and we have caught your truck drivers multiple times in Kashmir. Your state has involvement as well as interest in it.
every country plays according to own interests so does KSA.

KSA is doing it even while they don't even have to face significant terrorism like us. Whom are they guarding against ?? Shia Iraq and Yemen only. So we too have solid backgrounds for shielding our borders.

Between you didn't tell , what can Pakistan offer to India ??

Do we like Pakistan ?

Nope . We are indifferent to them.
As in the words of balochistanis:- Pakistan ka Matlab kya ? L*** pe charge hamara kya .

I thought the topic was about Indian not just nforce.
no you dont have the same food, some common classic dishes maybe.
i am sure you dont listen to Pakistani music either.
Music you had not mentioned earlier. I used to like Junoon. And I cannot speak for other Indians, just me :)

So no body else has TV dramas or poetry or music or beautiful scenery?

Buddy, I am trying hard to think of one thing to feel jealous about because I feel like it is almost rude not to find anything, but there is nothing you have, not your desert lawless country or your trite dramas or medieval poetry to be jealous about.

No doubt there are good things in Pakistan, like I said earlier - beautiful mountains but hey we have them too, take a look at Ladakh, good non veg food - but we have it too, just go to old Hyderabad or Lucknow, friendly people - hey we have some of those too and we don't blow up our guests afterwards.

The one thing we don't have is the truck art, I really do like your truck art..... In fact if Pakistanis had any business sense at all you would be making money by painting trucks for other countries. No one is jealous of it, but I do appreciate it.

off course you are Indian you wont find anything, one has to have a non Indian heart to see it and there are some Indians who do have it.
if you have the same food why are all Indian stores full of Pakistani food products, yes same Indians who would try not to benefit Pakistan if their life depends on it but they do buy and sell a lots of Pakistani food products because thats what sells.

Do we like Pakistan ?

Nope . We are indifferent to them.
As in the words of balochistanis:- Pakistan ka Matlab kya ? L*** pe charge hamara kya .

thats so easy to make, example
Hindustan ka multab kia, G**** me dum ne, cold start karey kia

ask for more I can make it without thinking

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom