What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

This feeling is Mutual about Pakistanis! :lol: :rofl:

Last year, I went to Pakistan for 9 days to pay Homage to my 'Gurus'. I was overwhelmed by the Hospitality of average Pakistani and loved the food.

Visited my ancesteral place (RPINDI), places of Importance of Sikh History 'Nankana Sahib, Punja Sahib & many others, Haveli of Prince Nau Nihal Singh which is been converted into Victoria Girls school, Badshai Mosque, Lahore Fort & Meuseume etc. Had posted pics as well on PDF.

Upon visiting Pakistan, I realised what Sikhs lost and wished Bloody Partition shouldn't have never happened.

We cannot change our future, but I hope relation between fanatic enemies improves and become friends (which is distant in near future is a Dream). We have lot to offer to each others, if this enemity can end...
lol show me pics.

@xyxmt we don't have the same food you do...I would say we have better. Have you ever had Kerala appams with chicken stew? Or hilsa in mustard they way bengalis make? Or pomfret masala from Goa? Have you had chettinad pepper fry? Food of paradise !!!

Indian stores carry some pakistani spices because pakistanis shop in indian stores. You people are not very good at business or you would know.

that some Pakistani products cover half of a store, people buy it because quality is good and packaging is pleasant to eyes.

Lame attempt . Try harder . Baloch one is always better:lol: no matter how many yoo pull out without thinking

ok how about this in Kashmir, "Pakistan Zindabad" or :pakistan:or in Cricket matches chanting for Pakistan against India.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that some Pakistani products cover half of a store, people buy it because quality is good and packaging is pleasant to eyes.
Sorry, I have not seen that, nor does my family use Pakistani spices, maybe that is true in areas with high Pakistani customer population. Anyway ...wish you the best...enjoy your kebabs and nihari, each to his own :cheers:

हम पहले से ही मैं यह भी गूगल से हिन्दी सीख रहा हूँ वैसे अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा प्यार सानिया भाभी से पूछना दिया ... का अनुवाद :-D :-D
ارے و بھڑوے تےرے کو مےری اردو Google translator use کرکے لکھا جسا رکھ رہا ہے کیا ؟ تےرا حندی sentence جو تو Google سے translate کئا بہت خراب ہے..اگر گوگل کے استعمال کرا تو تو اور spring onion جو لکھے مے کےسا پڈ پاتا تھا؟ ہاں مے مانتا ہو کِ میری اردو مے تھوڑے سے غلتیا ہوںگے..کیوں کی ہندی یا اردو مے ری پھلی جبان نہی ہے...میرے اردو مے spelling mistakes بھی ہوں گے شائد...لیکن مے جو بھی لک تھا ہو مے خود کسی کے مدد کے بغیر لک رہا ہو...تو جاکے ہندی پڑنا لکنا سیکھ لے پہلے.

Last edited:
हम पहले से ही मैं यह भी गूगल से हिन्दी सीख रहा हूँ वैसे अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा प्यार सानिया भाभी से पूछना दिया ... का अनुवाद :-D :-D
Somebody please tell this fellow that this translated sentence into Hindi sounds meaningless...
This is what he wrote: Hum pehle se hi mein yeh bhi google se hindi seekh raha hu waise aap bahut jyaada saniya bhabhi se poochna diyaa..ka anuvaad....he became a fool in front of everyone in this thread trying to belittle me.

Somebody please tell this fellow that this translated sentence into Hindi sounds meaningless...
This is what he wrote: Hum pehle se hi mein yeh bhi google se hindi seekh raha hu waise aap bahut jyaada saniya bhabhi se poochna diyaa..ka anuvaad....he became a fool in front of everyone in this thread trying to belittle me.
Same thing applied to your urdu also :-D:-D

OK type the matter which I wrote in English script and let people decide...fool...
Hindi is not my original language idiot. I told you i just copy past it from google translate like you do. :-D :-D and if google translate did not translate it properly its not my fault but talking to you is like :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I do not think there is any Indian that likes Pakistan.

And if he does, he was never Indian to begin with. A Passport or a Ration Card notwithstanding.

Pakistanis? Sure. I can name Pakistanis I like more than some Indians. All of whom I met here, incidentally.

But the question of the thread are there any Indians who like Pakistan.

No. How could we? When Pakistan from the time it was carved out of the motherland represented everything that the rest opposed?

And that opposition has not weakened any over the past 7 decades.

Yes, there is a difference between the way my generation perceives Pakistan, how my father's generation sees Pakistan, and how my son's generation sees Pakistan.

Personally I am of the view that the Partition was a mistake. Both in its conception and its execution.

Hindi is not my original language idiot. I told you i just copy past it from google translate like you do. :-D :-D and if google translate did not translate it properly its not my fault but talking to you is like :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
You very well know deep inside whether I typed myself or used Google translate..stupid

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom