What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

lolzz nothing will happen you can stop stare at the showcase stare at the girls and they will tell you you can have window shopping , it wont cost you
No no...you are not getting the context.
The girl is with me. We are at the mall, killing some time before the movie starts. Then the girl stops infront of that showcase, looks at me. That's the moment I know, I am expected to pay for that designer purse and that damn thing costs a ton!!

The question is, will she pay for that XBOX if I decide to stop in front of that ? :D No! She will toss her hair, roll her eyes, and then say.. let's have popcorn!! as if the burger 5 minutes ago was not enough!! Aur thusegi!!

Between you didn't tell , what can Pakistan offer to India ??[/QUOTE]
No no...you are not getting the context.
The girl is with me. We are at the mall, killing some time before the movie starts. Then the girl stops infront of that showcase, looks at me. That's the moment I know, I am expected to pay for that designer purse and that damn thing costs a ton!!

:lol: you are morally bound to pay lolzz i did get the context. BTW i always wonder are there such girls ? do they exist in reality?

The question is, will she pay for that XBOX if I decide to stop in front of that ? :D No! She will toss her hair, roll her eyes, and then say.. let's have popcorn!! as if the burger 5 minutes ago was not enough!! Aur thusegi!!

well this was the part I replied earlier. look you can have window shopping hehehehe

thats so easy to make, example
Hindustan ka multab kia, G**** me dum ne, cold start karey kia

ask for more I can make it without thinking

Lame attempt . Try harder . Baloch one is always better:lol: no matter how many yoo pull out without thinking

@xyxmt we don't have the same food you do...I would say we have better. Have you ever had Kerala appams with chicken stew? Or hilsa in mustard they way bengalis make? Or pomfret masala from Goa? Have you had chettinad pepper fry? Food of paradise !!!

Indian stores carry some pakistani spices because pakistanis shop in indian stores. You people are not very good at business or you would know.

lol ok you are, there are many many good Indians here

Ummm there is a churail that lives in india ,if i ever get to visit india then iwill pull her hair and kick her but iremember she is stuck in a forest with her hair rolled around a tree branch. So now i dont need to visit india.

Last edited:
Between you didn't tell , what can Pakistan offer to India ??
You are asking that to me ? Onions is the immediate thing that comes to my mind. I stay alone and do my grocery shopping myself. Onions are getting very costly..
:lol: you are morally bound to pay lolzz i did get the context. BTW i always wonder are there such girls ? do they exist in reality?
I feel like one of those Kim-Jongs sometimes..Today you give a smaller gift out and tomorrow you're expected to buy a bigger one and the cycle goes on..BTW, have you read that short story by O.Henry, "The Gift of the Magi" ? Just came to my mind...

well this was the part I replied earlier. look you can have window shopping hehehehe

haan jale pe namak chidak lo..

No.. From kindergarten Indians are taught only one thing- Doodh maangoge to Kheer denge, Kashmir maangoge to Paneer denge..
missed it.. was joke ?

goes more like cheer denge, as in.. rip you a new one :devil:

@nForce @Spring Onion

The rule is this

- if you are much older than the girl or making a lot more money then you are expected to buy her expensive designer bags

If you are really ugly then sorry but you have to buy her expensive everything

If you and the girl are making the same amount of money - say co worker then you don't need to buy her expensive gifts - flowers and sweets will do

If she is making more money than you or SHE is really ugly or much older then she should be buying you the xbox.

So which one of this is it ?

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I used to HATE Jana but spring onion ain't so bad :P

On topic I used to like Pakistan before but after joining PDF I don't have any favourable feelings for it.

And now I really really hate Kashmir and Kashmiris. All thanks to Shamain.

Last edited:
@nForce @Spring Onion

The rule is this

- if you are much older than the girl or making a lot more money then you are expected to buy her expensive designer bags

If you are really ugly then sorry but you have to buy her expensive everything

If you and the girl are making the same amount of money - say co worker then you don't need to buy her expensive gifts - flowers and sweets will do

If she is making more money than you or SHE is really ugly or much older then she should be buying you the xbox.

So which one of this is it ?
err.. I did not ask how much money she makes before starting to go out.. You think I should do that ?

err.. I did not ask how much money she makes before starting to go out.. You think I should do that ?
Buddy ...estimate....what does she do for a living? That should give you an idea. It is only relevant if there is a huge difference....ie she is a CEO and you are the chaprassi...in that case she pays....you are the CEO and she is the chaprassi...she bl00dy well pays.

Buddy ...estimate....what does she do for a living? That should give you an idea. It is only relevant if there is a huge difference....ie she is a CEO and you are the chaprassi...in that case she pays....you are the CEO and she is the chaprassi...she bl00dy well pays.
I'm quite sure I'm not featuring in one of those bollywood dramas :lol::lol:
But I will make sure, next time she buys the movie tickets..

According to indians ajk is india's part ,so does that mean ajk ppl are considered indians by them???

Hahahhaha just asking

According to indians ajk is india's part ,so does that mean ajk ppl are considered indians by them???

Hahahhaha just asking
It's simple. Anybody who holds an Indian passport is an Indian.
Also, Indian Constitution does not allow dual citizenship, meaning any person, who has accepted citizenship of any other country is no longer an Indian citizen, it's a punishable offense not to abide by that law.
There are a few other criteria. But I think this much answers your question.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom