What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

I prefer Indians who are normal neither love or hate. But just be normal/indifferent, which most might be, but i find it suprising that some actually think we are a desert? I mean wtf :/ they are very nationalist, speaking from personal experience, when this guy was trying to talk about politics when he found out i was Pakistani and asking me bizarre questions, i said bhai i have no problem with your country, but he looked like he wanted to debate with me, we were having lunch and all my friends (not Pakistani or Indian) were shocked lol. They were like do you guys have any problem or what :cheesy:

@nForce @Spring Onion

The rule is this

- if you are much older than the girl or making a lot more money then you are expected to buy her expensive designer bags

If you are really ugly then sorry but you have to buy her expensive everything

If you and the girl are making the same amount of money - say co worker then you don't need to buy her expensive gifts - flowers and sweets will do

If she is making more money than you or SHE is really ugly or much older then she should be buying you the xbox.

So which one of this is it ?

relations cant be bought simple as that :)

but if you are only eyeing for going out then every bargain involves money. As far as looks are concerned well love is blind

I used to HATE Jana but spring onion ain't so bad :P

On topic I used to like Pakistan before but after joining PDF I don't have any favourable feelings for it.

And now I really really hate Kashmir and Kashmiris. All thanks to Shamain.

:lol: well thank you for your hatred

relations cant be bought simple as that :)

but if you are only eyeing for going out then every bargain involves money. As far as looks are concerned well love is blind

Hi Jana. Congratulations.

Hope everyone good at home and you're happy and doing well.

Don't mind Uncle but why don't you tag all old guys of this forum or open a thread and say hi to all of them at one time? It seems like you are not interested in anyone new here Indian or Pakistani.

By the way the person in your DP, I have this feeling I have met him somewhere, a jolly good guy.

hey doc you are un-banned . nice to have you back. how is family. am good.

and for what you are congratulating ?

hey doc you are un-banned . nice to have you back. how is family. am good.

and for what you are congratulating ?

Family is good. Kids growing up. Son in college now. :)

How are your parents doing? Mom?

Just congrats Jana. To one of my favorite Pakistanis and oldest chat friends (with whom I miss chatting).

My email is still the same. Drop in.

I am sure you would love to .. thats' why you have left your country and ran away to America... I wonder if your Motherland did not treat you well.

thousands of Indians are also abroad so your notion applies to them as well?

Just congrats Jana. To one of my favorite Pakistanis and oldest chat friends (with whom I miss chatting).

he doc wanna start a thread regarding some good old rock stuff :azn:

im in a mood for that now :-)

:) great to know Sir.

Well Allah ka ehsan ha. whatever happens in life bad good , happiness pain, grief bas jis main God razi ho jaye we humble creatures cant argue with LORD. send me email i lost all contacts

he doc wanna start a thread regarding some good old rock stuff :azn:

im in a mood for that now :-)

Tull is more my scene bro. One of my college friends sat and recorded every album for me on a pen drive and now my drive to office and home is just nirvana!

By the way the person in your DP, I have this feeling I have met him somewhere, a jolly good guy.

The person in my DP is me Imran. :)

send me email i lost all contacts

Oye "sir"???? :)

I'll email you. Yours still the same alphabet I hope?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom