What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

bhai a friend just came with some cakes from parsi resturant in khanmarket they are great i hope you have better in pune ..... bigod ki kassam ye mawa cake to :smitten:

Best mawa cakes bhai saab are from B. Meherwan in Grant Road, Mumbai.

There is little tastier stuff I have eaten in my life. Especially when hot and soft. Mmmmmm

DSC03166.jpg

mawa--621x414.jpg

Best mawa cakes bhai saab are from B. Meherwan in Grant Road, Mumbai.

There is little tastier stuff I have eaten in my life. Especially when hot and soft. Mmmmmm
still the all butter shrews berries"kayani bakeri" are propaballi the best parsi sweet i ever had now since my bro is thru his enginearing looking for some other sources from pune to get those :D

still the all butter shrews berries"kayani bakeri" are propaballi the best parsi sweet i ever had now since my bro is thru his enginearing looking for some other sources from pune to get those :D

Here have a bite Guru .....

1b9335ad511e8af38b2ad21f43659acd.jpg

my freind told me lagan nu custard is also great i wonder how it tastes to eat shrews berries with lagan nu custrad :smitten:

Bhai I think @third eye long ago had started a thread on Indian Parsis and I had contributed a fair bit there, including all our food.

I cannot remember the name of the thread or if its still around somewhere.

Lagan nu custard (marriage custard) at Dorabjee's restaurant ...

Lagan-nu-custard-at-Dorabjee-and-Sons.jpg

Bhai I think @third eye long ago had started a thread on Indian Parsis and I had contributed a fair bit there, including all our food.

I cannot remember the name of the thread or if its still around somewhere.
im going to khan market tonicht with kids to that parsi resturant im sure its gonna be great experience :D

i forgot too add even owr "bikanerwalla" chian in delhi sells "100% veg mawa cakes" @ 25Rs per pice but they are good no dought :D

im going to khan market tonicht with kids to that parsi resturant im sure its gonna be great experience :D

i forgot too add even owr "bikanerwalla" chian in delhi sells "100% veg mawa cakes" @ 25Rs per pice but they are good no dought :D

Yaar mawa is 100% veg wherever you eat it.

What's the catch?

Mere liye to frankly chicken is also something like veg only (animal paneer I call it).

Yaar mawa is 100% veg wherever you eat it.

What's the catch?

Mere liye to frankly chicken is also something like veg only (animal paneer I call it).
i think parsis call chiken as salli boti :D sirji na karro nahi to aaj dharam bhrasht ho jayega :cray:

i think parsis call chiken as salli boti :D sirji na karro nahi to aaj dharam bhrasht ho jayega :cray:

Boti we refer to mutton as.

Salli boti ....

Sali-Boti-Final-600x300.jpeg

Chicken is murghi (pronounced as marghee).

Salli murghi .....

chicken-sali-and-mutton-cutlet.jpg

Last edited:
Nacheez buzurg in November '70 born.

How old is the oldest and how young is the youngest karnama of buzurg (children, no other karnamaz okay :D)? You must have relatives in Karachi?

How old is the oldest and how young is the youngest karnama of buzurg (children, no other karnamaz okay :D)? You must have relatives in Karachi?

One is nearing the end of teens and the last one is under ten.

Not Karachi, but my dad had relatives in Lahore. I have never been in touch with them though. But he has mentioned them a few times.

One is nearing the end of teens and the last one is under ten.

Not Karachi, but my dad had relatives in Lahore. I have never been in touch with them though. But he has mentioned them a few times.

I have no idea about Lahore, but in Karachi I have met Parsi people, I think most of them reside in Karachi, one of my seniors was Parsi lady she had a last name "Durais Coopers", very attractive and charming lady and kind too :)

jokes aside, in spite of all the stupid hate that many Pakistanis spew, I cannot bring myself to hate Pakistan. It was after all part of India for thousands of years and just because they separated in past 70 years does not make them bad. It's the mughal influence and conversions that has made them hatemongers but that will change over time.

It's got great landscapes, decent cuisine. colorful people and customs. Mostly decent music too

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom