What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Gomig-21

Check this Kuwait rocket program. Maybe once this advances it can get funding and become pan Arab launch vehicle. It can also cater to African market if succesful.

Kuwait’s Space Rocket
The Kuwait Space Rocket ( KSR ) is a suborbital launch vehicle to be developed and launched in Kuwait. The project will be the first step towards starting a space industry in the country and a launch service provider in the GCC region.

In a time period of two years we aim to test and successfully launch KSR up to 100 km in the atmosphere, This launch will be a historical first for the GCC. Our plan is to develop KSR to be a suborbital research platform, and then afterwards use it as a stepping stone to develop a smallsat launch provider.

Hopefully they get sufficient funding, this looks more like indigenous program than the UAE one, am I correct?

@Gomig-21

Check this Kuwait rocket program. Maybe once this advances it can get funding and become pan Arab launch vehicle. It can also cater to African market if succesful.

Really great if they can pull it off. Seems the Arab world has stepped up their own development phases in all sorts of mediums. It's really refreshing to witness it happening.

Hopefully they get sufficient funding, this looks more like indigenous program than the UAE one, am I correct?
UAE was using a foreign(Japanese in this case) rocket to deliver their mars probe which is what most countries do except those that are major powers. And if the Kuwaitis can pull this off Egypt, and other Arab countries can come up with payloads for testing as well even in a sounding rocket. It definitely will need a lot of funding but I hope that Arab investors will actually put money into something useful instead of wasting it. This program is going to be 100% Kuwaiti but again, it needs funding from all Arab countries in order to be successful. And also bro, if the KSR-2 is successful it will allow ballistic missiles and the rule of thumb is range is apogee * two so expect about 160-70 km range factoring in payload.

KSR-1 rocket
1601151625158.png

Cold Flow test

1601151511383.png

Injector static testing

1601151519104.png

The KSR-1 engine was built locally in Kuwait and it utilizes a pressure fed cycle. The engine utilizes the nitrous not only as an oxidizer but as a cooling agent, that flows around the nozzle and back into the injector again.[5]

1601151527877.png

1601151559536.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KSR-2

KSR-2

The KSR-2 is a planned liquid bipropellant suborbital launch vehicle. It is the second installment of the KSR Rocket Family, composed of a single stage,fueled by Nitrous Oxide and Methanol.

KSR-2 has a total length of 4m a diameter of 0.4m and a total mass of 591 Kg, it’s apogee is around 100 Km.

The purpose of the launch is to further develop a Suborbital rocket KSR-2 with an end goal of becoming a launch service provider in the MENA region. KSR-1 is our test vehicle, we learn, gain experience and test our engine designs and parachute ejection mechanisms etc.

Last edited:
Really great if they can pull it off. Seems the Arab world has stepped up their own development phases in all sorts of mediums. It's really refreshing to witness it happening.
Yeah, I hope Egypt can get into this program if possible. It would be the best idea to have a joint program and develop a launch vehicle for all of Arab world to use if needed. It may be expensive but that is inevitably an effect of an ambitious program like this.

Alhamdillah brother, good to hear, here in the US it seems we found a good balance now but there are limits we can't cross still and they're slowing trying to reintroduce some activities.

Haha, that is an Iraqi or Khaleeji artist, did your heart broken by a girl recently? :D

You know since I was a kid I never cared about love, feel like relationships are too overdone I won't be able to handle a girl who takes relationship so seriously. I believe in love but also believe in not overdoing it. For me it's more about friendship, supporting each other and making family. I'm sure you think this way too based on what I know about you. :)

He he I did get rejection just a month ago but I think I can manage it. Actually I never talk to the lady but my uncle offered her to me, he said this is his best friend daughter who want to find husband from my family, saying to me whether I like her or not.

The girl father lives in my mother home town and knows my big family very well. My uncle then send the photos. I said OK, I like it, the girl is quite beautiful and wear perfect hijab, she also worked in well known university in Jakarta, so look like a good choice. Actually I am never the initial choice of her and her father. That dudes like my cousin in the beginning (handsome 180 cm guy, athletic, lighter skin than me, business owner, Master degree holder). My uncle offer me since my cousin is currently in a relationship with a girl (Christian girl). After my uncle talk to her father, they still want my cousin. Thats a story :D

I am currently approaching another women, but dont know what will be the result, but any way I am not really in dire needs to find a wife, I still want to focus in other thing, but along the way I think there is nothing wrong to have a relationship with a women.

Last edited:
He he I did get rejection just a month ago but I think I can manage it. Actually I never talk to the lady but my uncle offered her to me, he said this is his best friend daughter who want to find husband from my family, saying to me whether I like her or not.

The girl father lives in my mother home town and knows my big family very well. My uncle then send the photos. I said OK, I like it, the girl is quite beautiful and wear perfect hijab, she also worked in well known university in Jakarta, so look like a good choice. Actually I am never the initial choice of her and her father. That dudes like my cousin in the beginning (handsome 180 cm guy, athletic, lighter skin than me, business owner, Master degree holder). My uncle offer me since my cousin is currently in a relationship with a girl (Christian girl). After my uncle talk to her father, they still want my cousin. Thats a story :D

I am currently approaching another women, but dont know what will be the result, but any way I am not really in dire needs to find a wife, I still want to focus in other thing, but along the way I think there is nothing wrong to have a relationship with a women.

Haha, we have a saying in Arabic known as : كل تأخيره فيها خيره , every delay/setback in life has something good with it. In Arabic to makes more sense but you get the point, inshallah you'll find the right person and with marriage trust me it's a lose lose situation when it comes to drama regardless of what choice you make someone in family gonna get upset. This is especially the case in Gaza, either someone upset you didn't take their girl or didn't consult them or your family don't like them or millions other reasons, lol.

So it can't be avoided at all and is part of nature 😂 .

You dodged a bullet though , I don't mean the girl but the family if already had their eyes on someone for her will have given you trouble. I've seen some serious marriage drama in Palestine that quickly erupted into brawls or marriages that got destroyed due to larger extended family having disagreement on the person and so on.

Yes I agree with you, I'm not ready for marriage yet either when time is right I will and I expect some drama but can ride it out. My cousins know better than to interfere in my decisions though as I'm not gonna tolerate that.

He stopped coming here a few years ago. Too much hatred directed at him and Arabs in general and no control over it to stop it.

Anyway, the nightmare for defenders, they go face down into the grass.

Ej6TH9HWAAAxk3L
Sadly

@Indos

Have you ever came across this guy, Indos? He is a very successful automotive journalist in the US of Indonesian origin, I really enjoy his content and thought you might like it too.

Breakfast is like dinner in Palestine, good luck expecting anything after that. I had to leave the house plenty of times and get myself some sandwiches and stuff at night time. Would come back and tell everyone I had some errands to do.

@Indos

Have you ever came across this guy, Indos? He is a very successful automotive journalist in the US of Indonesian origin, I really enjoy his content and thought you might like it too.

Nope, but I have just watched it and look like he has a popular Youtube channel specializing in automotive. Thanks for the video though, look like very interesting channel with good explanation from the expert.

Bonus from me, Indonesian vs USA in World Cup 3on3 FIBA 2017

Thank you guys, I wish to see Indonesia and other nations remain firm on the two state solution stance. It's the fair approach to the conflict.

I wish to see you assume a stance of an Arabizer and a pan Arab nationalist, discard your alliance with the enemy of Arabs Erdogan.

Iran and Turkey are enemies alike, enemies of the Arab world whom we should destroy. Which we did before America saved them.

Ottoman empire was a piece of shit era, sad to see uneducated Arabs value that.

Back
Top Bottom