What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Not sure if any of you fellas have either been to Egypt and visited the museum or traveled to Luxor to see the tomb of King Tutankhamun and his rather impressive sarcophagus and all the gold artifacts that belong to him including his famous golden mask. The amount of solid gold on this thing is unbelievable, along with (I think that's what it is lol) solid turquoise stone in that blue material. But what is more impressive is the craftmanship done on this thing in honor of the 21 year old and last king and ruler of his family and the 18'th dynasty of Egypt, ~ Circa 1334 – 1325 BC

800px-CairoEgMuseumTaaMaskMostlyPhotographed.jpg

The mask was not part of the earlier world tour of King Tut's treasures and the most recent one from 2005 - 2011 and unfortunately it won't be part of the exhibit on the current tour which started last year I believe and will last through 2022 when it returns to Egypt. The tour started in Los Angeles I believe and will cut through Europe etc. so if you're interested, check the schedule on this current tour although I'm sure it's affected by the virus impact. The mask is staying in Egypt due to it's fragility and some visible damage that they're worried could get worst with all the moving of traveling.

This is his inner-most sarcophagus. Last time I saw it was in Luxor in his tomb but that was a loooong time ago. A lot of gold on this bad boy. I couldn't imagine what the value of such a thing would be.

Tutanhkamun_innermost_coffin.jpg

This is the same sarcophagus as it was opened for the first time in 1923 (I believe) by Howard Carter who discovered the tomb also. Next step is Tutankhamun's mummy inside that coffin.

Hard to tell in the black & white pic if there was any gold visible at this time from all the dirt and dust and whatever else in on the coffin that might've obscured the precious metal, but it looks like a tar-like substance that he's removing and the gold is becoming visible.

800px-Tuts_Tomb_Opened.JPG

Due to his popularity, King Tut has earned his own, dedicated 2 chambers just for him and his artifacts and history telling in the new, grand museum to open next year in the new, administrative capital of Egypt.

Happy 2021 to the Arab community which no longer exists on this forum, remember to always export Arabism to your surroundings in any shape and form, be it cultural, linguistic or in the shape of our cuisine.

Happy 2021 to the Arab community which no longer exists on this forum, remember to always export Arabism to your surroundings in any shape and form, be it cultural, linguistic or in the shape of our cuisine.
When Arabs have something other than blood and mayhem..to export ..we may listen..now , your not worth a maybe look..

When Arabs have something other than blood and mayhem..to export ..we may listen..now , your not worth a maybe look..

The thing is the neighbors of Arabs are evil, this is why exporting mayhem to them isn't bad.

Guys, look like there is some problem within Saudi education system and it is quite weird for such a wealthy country.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia is a wealthy oil-based economy in Arabia. GDP per capita was $19,587 in 2020 leaving it comfortably in the upper income group. It has a young, fast-growing population of 34.8 million in 2020, rising at 1.7% per annum.

Saudi Arabia used to be the world’s top oil producer but shale oil production in the US has left it far behind, contesting second place with Russia. With fossil fuels likely to be used less in future, the task is to diversify – in 2018 42% of GDP was from the oil sector.

Diversification is hampered by the difficulty in doing business – the country ranks 62nd despite a range of initiatives – and low levels of education achievement. Saudi Arabia ranks in the 5 worst of the 78 countries studied on: reading, mathematics, science, attendance at kindergarten, skipping classes, IT and divergence between girls and boys according to the PISA tests.

Meanwhile, lower oil prices have played havoc with public finances. As recently as 2013, the Saudis had positive assets as a share of GDP of 50.8% of GDP. By 2020 this had turned into a net debt of 16.8% of GDP and is forecast to hit 26% by 2023. GDP fell by 5.4% in 2020, partly from Covid-19 and partly from cutting back oil production in an attempt to hold up prices.

I can say their defense spending around 68 billion USD per year is very ridiculous. They should spend around 25-30 billion USD and this figure I believe will still keep Saudi military quite strong while the rest should be spend on some thing more productive.

Guys, look like there is some problem within Saudi education system and it is quite weird for such a wealthy country.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia is a wealthy oil-based economy in Arabia. GDP per capita was $19,587 in 2020 leaving it comfortably in the upper income group. It has a young, fast-growing population of 34.8 million in 2020, rising at 1.7% per annum.

Saudi Arabia used to be the world’s top oil producer but shale oil production in the US has left it far behind, contesting second place with Russia. With fossil fuels likely to be used less in future, the task is to diversify – in 2018 42% of GDP was from the oil sector.

Diversification is hampered by the difficulty in doing business – the country ranks 62nd despite a range of initiatives – and low levels of education achievement. Saudi Arabia ranks in the 5 worst of the 78 countries studied on: reading, mathematics, science, attendance at kindergarten, skipping classes, IT and divergence between girls and boys according to the PISA tests.

Meanwhile, lower oil prices have played havoc with public finances. As recently as 2013, the Saudis had positive assets as a share of GDP of 50.8% of GDP. By 2020 this had turned into a net debt of 16.8% of GDP and is forecast to hit 26% by 2023. GDP fell by 5.4% in 2020, partly from Covid-19 and partly from cutting back oil production in an attempt to hold up prices.

I can say their defense spending around 68 billion USD per year is very ridiculous. They should spend around 25-30 billion USD and this figure I believe will still keep Saudi military quite strong while the rest should be spend on some thing more productive.

Indos, do you have a functioning link with all that educational data you posted? That link at the bottom of your post isn't functioning and seems to be a link on macroeconomics of somewhere but not sure if it has anything to do with the education system and rankings and data that you posted. Can you post the link with the educational info again? Thanks, man.

Indos, do you have a functioning link with all that educational data you posted? That link at the bottom of your post isn't functioning and seems to be a link on macroeconomics of somewhere but not sure if it has anything to do with the education system and rankings and data that you posted. Can you post the link with the educational info again? Thanks, man.

Yup, the link suddenly cannot be accessed but that is CEBR economic prediction and Saudi projection is in page 190, only one page. I think you can try to access it again maybe Tomorrow. That CEBR prediction is the one that is used by many media and Chinese and Vietnamese PDF member have posted the news in here.

There is no educational data, they only make some sort of brief summary, only 1 page for each country. Here I give you the whole of the page (minus Saudi GDP table) since I have already downloaded the whole file;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace with Israel could transform Saudi Arabia. Israel will provide the tech to support the Saudi economy. On this basis we have uprated the prospects for Saudi growth. We are now predicting growth at an average annual rate of 2.9% from 2021-25 and 2.3% from 2026-35. On this basis, Saudi Arabia rises two places in the league table from 19th to 17th in 2035.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot get the table though but there is news showing top 20 countries where Saudi is also included.

1609677226586.png

This is a Saudi Arabian that change citizenship into Indonesian. He is an Ulama and recently passed away due to Covid. It shows it is not difficult to migrate to Indonesia, particularly from Muslim countries. There are also many other example like Syrian and white American Muslim as well.

This is a Saudi Arabian that change citizenship into Indonesian. He is an Ulama and recently passed away due to Covid. It shows it is not difficult to migrate to Indonesia, particularly from Muslim countries. There are also many other example like Syrian and white American Muslim as well.

when i searched my yemeni tribe name in arabic and english on facebook , i saw thousands of results , most were in Indonesia :D ;) they looked Arab , but spoke very little Arabic

when i searched my yemeni tribe name in arabic and english on facebook , i saw thousands of results , most were in Indonesia :D ;) they looked Arab , but spoke very little Arabic

Yup, there are many Arab Indonesian here, there is potential President, One of Parliament leaders, well Known Journalist, even funny host/comedian :lol:

The guy with black cloth is Ramzi, Arab Indonesian. He and his friend want to meet President without using proper protocol LOL

Yup, there are many Arab Indonesian here, there is potential President, One of Parliament leaders, well Known Journalist, even funny host/comedian :lol:

The guy with black cloth is Ramzi, Arab Indonesian. He and his friend want to meet President without using proper protocol LOL

it is clear that ramzi has mixed blood from Indonesia. You will find many of them in KSA too btw.

I remember once i chatted with this guy from Indonesia with my tribe name. He was 100% Arab but he was not able to type back or understand me in Arabic. So we typed in English :P

This Presidential Palace is located in Bogor, a city next to Jakarta. The main Presidential Palace is actually located in Jakarta, near Monash monument and Istiqlal Mosque. Jokowi like to stay in Bogor Palace while the other President from Soekarno until Susilo Bambang Yudoyono prefer staying in Merdeka Palace in Jakarta.

This is the continuation of the story where Jokowi bring Ramzi and his friends around Bogor Palace while driving a golf car. This palace also has many deer collection that lives freely inside the Palace complex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom