What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

الاشكال هذي بالذات تجيبلي المغص. يبغالهم جلد. ولا مو جلد عشان سبب ديني لا تتحمس ههههه جلد عشان يطلعو من انفصام الشخصيه اللي عايشينها.كيف عرب يتحدو و هويتهم ممسوخه و ماخذينها من ماما امريكا ؟! يا عمي رحت امريكا لين شبعت ما عمري انعديت حمدلله. هذول ٩٠٪ منهم يادوب سافرو! متاثرين ليش ؟ ياخي شي يرفع الضغط :crazy::sarcastic:

اهدا يا اخي النقطة الرتيسية هي وحدة العرب

لا تكن قاسي

:sarcastic:

OH%20NO%20YOU%20DI%20INT%20MICHELLE%20OBAMA.jpg

She is an Christian Arab. Her family have apparently disowned her. Hardly a surprise. She is nothing special either appearance wise for Arab standards.

Anyway how is life in Al-Khobar?

@WebMaster I am @al-Hasani .
I forgot my old password and the email I registered under. I recall creating a "fake email" after those few security ****-ups on PDF a few months ago. I thought that I had stored my passport on either my iPad or Macbook Pro but I was wrong.

How can I get my user back? If that is possible then just delete this user. Thanks.

Unfortunately you will be able to write a similar article 10 years from now and conclude many of the same things.

Really ...
I thought she is hot !
specially those dorky glasses ... she gets my motor running for sure !

BTW, as much as i hope to, I don't live in Khobar .. I live in Riyadh.

Really ...
I thought she is hot !
specially those dorky glasses ... she gets my motor running for sure !

BTW, as much as i hope to, I don't live in Khobar .. I live in Riyadh.

:lol:

Riyadh is developing really quickly I hear. Turning into a real international metropolis slowly but steadily. KAFD, the promising metro project, King Abdullah International Gardens, Wadi A'Soli, new roads etc. Khobar is a nice city indeed.

:lol:

Riyadh is developing really quickly I hear. Turning into a real international metropolis slowly but steadily. KAFD, the promising metro project, King Abdullah International Gardens, Wadi A'Soli, new roads etc. Khobar is a nice city indeed.

Sweet heart most of those projects, KAFD, KAEC, have work designed and implemented by me.

Yes Riyadh is developing; but Khobar will remain the crown jewel.

It is a gift from God.

Enough geography ... Getting back to Mia Khalifa !
Are there more ? can you name ?

Sweet heart most of those projects, KAFD, KAEC, have work designed and implemented by me.

Yes Riyadh is developing; but Khobar will remain the crown jewel.

It is a gift from God.

Enough geography ... Getting back to Mia Khalifa !
Are there more ? can you name ?

Really? How much?:coffee:

2n19xt0.jpg

Muqeet Sabir.:smitten:

@Hank Moody

As in your contribution to KAEC and KAFD.

You got to marry bro.:lol:

My type of Saudi Arabian girls;

BoQg4nBIYAEPUAA.jpg:large

Bjr8wndIIAAKvhY.jpg:large

BiyqZv-IgAEv8UE.jpg:large

BilJTqZIIAAYUyM.jpg:large

BmzjqubIMAEGOdS.jpg:large

BpT6-XoIAAAfps4.jpg:large

Unfortunately they only emerge you know where and when in KSA.:lol:

Mia Khalifa can go home! She has brought shame to many Lebanese and Arabs. **** is nothing to brag about. Let's be serious here. This is not encouraged by our religion, culture or traditions. Anyway she can do what she wants to. I am not supporting it though and would not wish for such a "career" for anyone.

@KAL-EL how are you doing bro? Can you recommend a good movie to watch for tonight? I recall you being well-versed in cinema.

Thanks.

Muqeet Sabir.:smitten:

@Hank Moody

As in your contribution to KAEC and KAFD.

You got to marry bro.:lol:

My type of Saudi Arabian girls;

BoQg4nBIYAEPUAA.jpg:large

Bjr8wndIIAAKvhY.jpg:large

BiyqZv-IgAEv8UE.jpg:large

BilJTqZIIAAYUyM.jpg:large

BmzjqubIMAEGOdS.jpg:large

BpT6-XoIAAAfps4.jpg:large

Unfortunately they only emerge you know where and when in KSA.:lol:

Mia Khalifa can go home! She has brought shame to many Lebanese and Arabs. **** is nothing to brag about. Let's be serious here. This is not encouraged by our religion, culture or traditions. Anyway she can do what she wants to. I am not supporting it though and would not wish for such a "career" for anyone.

@KAL-EL how are you doing bro? Can you recommend a good movie to watch for tonight? I recall you being well-versed in cinema.

Thanks.

Hello Banu Hashim. I'm doing very well, thank you. Hope all is well for you too my friend.

Regarding a movie recommendation. I guess that would depend on what kind of flicks you're into. Haven't watched a lot of films lately. The last movie I watched (in a theater) was Interstellar. Last Blu-ray was an 80's sci-fi flick called "2010 the year we make contact"

My brother , Start a private conversion with me I need you in something :enjoy::lol:

I cannot view your profile brother and I cannot write messages to anybody as I do not have the rights yet as a new user.

Just write here in the future. Just tag users here.:enjoy:

I have to go to bed. It's late here.:lol::coffee:

To any Arab that he/she isn't yet sure about Persians. Here is a video that shows the real Persian mind and how they behave when the sugar coat is removed, and Farsi is used in the closed rooms. This guy is supposed to be a Mullah that has a lot to share with Arabs.

Logically, the large secular and nonreligious portion of the Persian population must be far worse than this guy. Though, I don't necessarily agree with everything the translator has inserted as his own comments (written in red). I should also say that there is nothing new here, but wanted to share with all of those who were too kind to believe that our war and struggle with Persians is pretty much eternal.

One thing I want to say is that I have met a lot of Iranians both in Pakistan and in the UK and not one of them was actually a Muslim and this is their own words. All of them said they were "not religious". I know one Afghan-Iranian who is originally from Heart and he says he is a Muslim but he goes out clubbing, picks up women (to get a passport as he risks being deported) and drinks vodka like its water. They are nice people though, I have nothing against them and my ancestors were from Iran (Lashar) and Oman.

I cannot view your profile brother and I cannot write messages to anybody as I do not have the rights yet as a new user.

Just write here in the future.

I have to go to bed. It's late here.:lol::coffee:

It can't be discussed here in public..Just go sleep and have a nice dreams . ^_^

We'll have a way to discuss it because also we've to join Rakan to the discussion :partay:

It can't be discussed here in public..Just go sleep and have a nice dreams . ^_^

We'll have a way to discuss it because also we've to join Rakan to the discussion :partay:

Haha, tomorrow or in the weekend bro. Make your profile public and I will send you my email.

Goodnight!

Rakan wil not like it but Bahrain got their own Ice Cube!:lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom