What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I saw your post once about M.E,I'd prefer Rafales over typhoons but the most important thing M.E needs right now is a united intelligence agency.

ME people are backwards retards that are too tribal and sectarian. Don't expect to be impressed by them militarily. No matter how many nice toys they buy. Their intelligence is purely for targeting political activists. Some small Arab nations have good intelligence. Military wise we are not strong. Any somewhat strong militaries can only serve their state. But at same time we have regional proxy war. And ME idiots need world war to happen before they realize they were underachieving the whole time.

ME needs Western Arabs/Muslims in their economy, politics and military affairs to help at least alevate the situation there. When I see military related news to Arab world I don't pay attention and don't care. Because people are too close minded and back wards. Look at Syria , they believed in military option there. Yet it's been 5 years they can't achieve shit because they're morons. And so instead of improving their ability to influence affairs they ask the West to do the work for them. Which is pure failure and also testament that they have no intention to successful nations.

Aircraft Carrier Command!
I do not think so, mostly advanced Submarines, stealth frigates and corvettes.

whats an ACC ?
3db5cfa830693edb666b0fdfab34268a.jpg

Aircraft Carrier Command!
I do not think so, mostly advanced Submarines, stealth frigates and corvettes.
AIP?

ME people are backwards retards that are too tribal and sectarian. Don't expect to be impressed by them militarily. No matter how many nice toys they buy. Their intelligence is purely for targeting political activists. Some small Arab nations have good intelligence. Military wise we are not strong. Any somewhat strong militaries can only serve their state. But at same time we have regional proxy war. And ME idiots need world war to happen before they realize they were underachieving the whole time.

ME needs Western Arabs/Muslims in their economy, politics and military affairs to help at least alevate the situation there. When I see military related news to Arab world I don't pay attention and don't care. Because people are too close minded and back wards. Look at Syria , they believed in military option there. Yet it's been 5 years they can't achieve shit because they're morons. And so instead of improving their ability to influence affairs they ask the West to do the work for them. Which is pure failure and also testament that they have no intention to successful nations.
As of right now which Arab country do you think has the best intelligence agency?

@Mugwop saudi arabia is one of the best in the world. not only in the arab world. they work very professionally and quiet. it doesnt work like other arab cointries. meaning a tool for the government against its own ppl. actually saudi ppl almost never hear or know anything about them. in saudi its called Saudi General Intelligence Presidency or GIP its like the CIA.
im not talking about the Mabahith which is like the FBI.
ppl hear about some of their achievements from media specially when thanked by other head of states. like recently David Cameron thanked their work for saving many British lives.
after the death of king abdullah david cameron was asked to justify why Union flags were flown at half-mast. He said: "I can tell you one time since I've been Prime Minister, a piece of information that we have been given by that country has saved potentially hundreds of lives here in Britain."
latest news that we know about is they were behind the Yemeni president escaping his house arrest.

@Falcon29 and no im not saying it cuz im Saudi. so dont start lol

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Thought you might be interested. A short documentary of former Shah of Iran's visit to Saudi Arabia.

Interesting part is that the kind welcome ceremony they gave him is rare even for current leaders who visit KSA. Any specific reason?

OMG HAHAHA listen i watch those trolling phone calls from shia every day. after working for few years those guys had 1000s of insult and trolls on live tv and they are very patient LOL PLZZZZZ stop being a fool
if you watch you will understand but i guess you dont have the mental capacity
you want vids il show you some. send me an inbox message cuz i cant. we are getiing of topic in this thread. or you can start a new thread and il fill it all day long

I can't send a message either. You don't expect me to watch hours of Wesal do you ? doesn't interest me, let me wait on @Mosamania to get his computer and show me similar vids if he wants.

I can't send a message either. You don't expect me to watch hours of Wesal do you ? doesn't interest me, let me wait on @Mosamania to get his computer and show me similar vids if he wants.
if you didnt watch how are you judging ?!

Back
Top Bottom