What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

You don't support them because they oppose a king who advance US interests in region and supported invasion of Iraq. They oppose him because they're more Muslim than you. Your life revolve around king, mash allah. Stop indulging in kufr.

I won't waste my time defending Saudi kings anymore. I was only one on pdf who came to defense, now I will reconsider that. Have fun with Iranians. :)

You don't support them because they oppose a king who advance US interests in region and supported invasion of Iraq. They oppose him because they're more Muslim than you. Your life revolve around king, mash allah. Stop indulging in kufr.

I won't waste my time defending Saudi kings anymore. I was only one on pdf who came to defense, now I will reconsider that. Have fun with Iranians. :)

:o:

You dare to sbeak about the house of Al-Saud?

You don't support them because they oppose a king who advance US interests in region and supported invasion of Iraq.

Yea yea we've heard this sh!t many times before, find a new record.

They oppose him because they're more Muslim than you. Your life revolve around king, mash allah. Stop indulging in kufr.

They oppose him because they're ungrateful hyenas, nothing more.

ج

Arabs are lost. They worship their leaders more than the worship God. Even though they are well educatd on how Islamic leader should behave. Some of these Arabs are very confused and believe God supports their leaders. All they care about is prestige. Prestige my azz . Since when were Muslims supposed to be boastful? And neglecting their brothers? And taking national interests more serious than Muslim ones? This is why Arab world is breaking down. One side is side that doesn't follow Islam with their actions. Other side does and they will be victors.

Yea yea we've heard this sh!t many times before, find a new record.

They oppose him because they're ungrateful hyenas, nothing more.

لو خرج المهدي حتبيعلو او لا؟ اتقي الله أيها المسلم ، حكامنا حكام بعيدين عن الأسلام، الله يخدهم قي اقرب وقت

المجاهدين دعسين عا راس كل طاغوت مرتد وعميل

To further respond, the only ungrateful people are ones who abandoned ways of the greatest prophet Allah(SWT) gifted us with. I will never betray God. No matter how many Godless scum bags call my people traitor or ungrateful.

There is similar Hadith to this. It's not strong but it's there. Not sure why they're telling you there's no such thing. The narrations don't all specify names though.

I think the verse implies that there are many hypocrites that call themselves Muslims, but we don't know who they are. Only Allah swt knows who are hypocrites and will judge them.

So basically watch your back my balestinian/falesteeni friend.

And I know what you mean about the leader worship. My grandfather was a very simple pious guy, who had no idea about Middle East, but he said that Saddam Hussein was not a Muslim. I asked him why, and he said this man has built statues of himself.

I know it's an overly simplistic way of looking at Islam, but I kind of agreed with him. It does fall into the realm of shirk.

I think Arabs need to tone down that Arab pride, just a few notches. :D

I saw another video before 3 days ago, but I thought it's just a fake to spread trolls, so I didn't give it attention.

I understand their feelings toward our government, nobody supported them against Israel, but they should know it's out of our hands and this is Muslims' issue not only the Saudis .

I'm sad to see such that behaviors in our society.

I saw another video for brotherhood in Egypt, so as long as the religious adapters still between us I expect more and more enmity...

@JUBA & @Falcon29

Stop fighting that won't make sense or change the facts .
We still need you alive .

It's NOT Juba's or Falcon's or Saudis' mistake ..It's all Arab leaders mistake ! so no need for blaming or losing each other .:-)

I captured you .
Stop trolling :D

:tup:Look at this guys :

0IxhmddPHdFmmX8-I9IgSawe31s3D-9dyGzeB_NpJn4-qL0EvCwtPIL4nEBOwzc1iiJSv3YFeH1I6hJXg_--7Z335Yp2v-ez1kiRbtifU_HkMdoqy-k

« عن مسند احمد عن النبی صلی الله علیه و آله و سلم : یحکم الحجاز رجل اسمه علی اسم حیوان، إذا رأیته حسبته فی عینه الحول من البعید و اذا اقتربت منه لا تری فی عینیه شیئاً، یخلفه أخ له إسمه عبدالله، ویل لشیعتنا منه؛ اعادها ثلاثاًً : بشرونی بموته ابشرکم بظهور الحجة، بشرونی بموته ابشرکم بظهور الحجة، بشرونی بموته ابشرکم بظهور الحجة. »

It's fabricated Hadeith .
King Abdullah died .
If you believe that, wait for " الحجة or برهان " :coffee:

:disagree:

I saw another video before 3 days ago, but I thought it's just a fake to spread trolls, so I didn't give it attention.

I understand their feelings toward our government, nobody supported them against Israel, but they should know it's out of our hands and this is Muslims' issue not only the Saudis .

I'm sad to see such that behaviors in our society.

I saw another video for brotherhood in Egypt, so as long as the religious adapters still between us I expect more and more enmity...

@JUBA & @Falcon29

Stop fighting that won't make sense or change the facts .
We still need you alive .

It's NOT Juba's or Falcon's or Saudis' mistake ..It's all Arab leaders mistake ! so no need for blaming or losing each other .:-)

I captured you .
Stop trolling :D

:tup:Look at this guys :

0IxhmddPHdFmmX8-I9IgSawe31s3D-9dyGzeB_NpJn4-qL0EvCwtPIL4nEBOwzc1iiJSv3YFeH1I6hJXg_--7Z335Yp2v-ez1kiRbtifU_HkMdoqy-k

It's fabricated Hadeith .
King Abdullah died .
If you believe that, wait for " الحجة or برهان " :coffee:

:disagree:

What is wrong with what I posted?

@Gasoline

Good response bro. Obviously I can't change their opinion. But second video is old one I am told when Sharon passed. So far PA did mourning for King Abdullah. Hamas also have condolences and Mousa Abu Marzuk published photo he had with him in KSA. And he wants better relations with Saudi Arabia. I have heard from some people Salman also doesn't mind that. But he's more serious about Syria /Palestine. I don't know if this is true time will tell. Either way it's not Saudis responsibility. It's hard to influence.

FIRST of all we are helping palestine for allahs sake and the muslims and al aqsa mosque. those rats dont represent the majority of palestinians.
second id like to give the refugee rat @Falcon29 a lesson
1. saudi was the first country that opposed everything happened after 9/11 and called it publicly on TV an invasion.
2. you got 3 iranian presidents who said on live TV that if it wasnt for our help america could have not invaded afghanistan and iraq.
3. you pay taxes to the american government so that means you are a traitor so zip it. you are a traitor just like the thousands of palestinians who worked with the mossad and shabak.
so keep your BS to yourself.
btw you got psychological issues you need a shrink. out of good will im willing to cover all costs.

Why my brother, It's just their true faces - forever -. Learn !
no brother we are not like them.. they are not the majority of palestinians. and as i said we do it for allahs sake. so we are not waiting for anyones approvals especially those sick rats.

2. you got 3 iranian presidents who said on live TV that if it wasnt for our help america could have not invaded afghanistan and iraq.
Iran's help is irrelevant, can't you think for yourself, all you can do is quote others ?

To invade Iraq or any country with a small coastline you need to use neighbor's land, that's where the 2 Arab client states of America came into use ( Kuwait, Jordan ), than there's other Arab client states the US used indirectly such as Bahrain's 5th fleet HQ as well as other states.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom