What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani

Exactly that, and we have many disputes regarding events taking place today. How can we surely know if these prophecies are indeed taking place? What if they are fulfilled? What happens to us? Do we fail in life?

@al-Hasani

Exactly that, and we have many disputes regarding events taking place today. How can we surely know if these prophecies are indeed taking place? What if they are fulfilled? What happens to us? Do we fail in life?

Those are big questions that I do not know the answers of. All I can say is that we as people cannot be satisfied with the current situation and I believe that the problems that we see today have appeared for a reason and before we do not solve what causes this we will see even worse times. This is just the beginning. It is in our hands to improve.

Anyway I have to go. Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona in about 25 minutes time. Also I have an exam on Tuesday (24 hour exam) which I thought was tomorrow (lol) so I got 1 more day to prepare for it.

Take care guys and I hope that you and @Frogman and @Mahmoud_EGY make peace and learn to have sane discussions with each other.

P.S.:

I have to say that you disappointed me with all those insults Hazzy.:tdown: Both 1000, Frogman and Mahmoud are good members and fellow Arabs and they are not anti-Palestine either. They just have somewhat different political views than you. That's all. I am sure that all 3 would like to see an independent Palestine, an end to that tiring conflict and a better region overall.

We are not many Arab users on PDF but we should stick together rather than be in conflict. Outside of your discussions this is the case largely.

They deserve more respect. Sometimes you must be more cool (I have a temper too it's an Arab thing I guess) but it needs to be controlled. We might be both young and this is just a forum but still actions are actions. As religious people such language is bad.

Such behavior can only potentially make people here on PDF turn away from the Palestinian cause. I am not saying that you are any spokesman but if all Palestinians acted this way they would be left with nobody at all but themselves in terms of moral and actual support.

Egypt as a country has done more for Palestine than any other country IMO. That's my humble objective observation based on historical facts.

The MB supporters hatred of anything Egyptian today is getting sick my friend. It needs to stop and will only create more bloodshed and less unity. Is that really what we need more? Another civil war in the region? MIght as well wish for a civil war in the streets of Makkah, Madinah, Al-Quds, Najaf, Karbala etc.

Last edited:
@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY @ResurgentIran @Selous @Pakistani shaheens @DESERT FIGHTER @ebray @haman10 @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @SALMAN AL-FARSI @IbnTaymiyyah @Zarvan @Mosamania @JUBA @others

Forgive me for any past remarks. I apologize. I want you all to read this and tell me your opinion. It sounds convincing with exception of some couple hadiths that are weak. What do you think? What do we do as Muslims overseas? If this indeed occurs. I know you aren't scholars but it seems like nobody can answer these questions. And then there are people who could but because their political perspectives/confusion don't want to. And there are many Muslims who believe what's occuring in Syria can't be prelude to this.

Imam mahdi is coming 2020-21: Imam Mahdi is coming 2020-21 (The khalifa of 21st century to rule the world)

@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY @ResurgentIran @Selous @Pakistani shaheens @DESERT FIGHTER @ebray @haman10 @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @SALMAN AL-FARSI @IbnTaymiyyah @Zarvan @Mosamania @JUBA @others

Forgive me for any past remarks. I apologize. I want you all to read this and tell me your opinion. It sounds convincing with exception of some couple hadiths that are weak. What do you think? What do we do as Muslims overseas? If this indeed occurs. I know you aren't scholars but it seems like nobody can answer these questions. And then there are people who could but because their political perspectives/confusion don't want to. And there are many Muslims who believe what's occuring in Syria can't be prelude to this.

Imam mahdi is coming 2020-21: Imam Mahdi is coming 2020-21 (The khalifa of 21st century to rule the world)

Im not that religious .. but i do believe in Imam Mahdi... but i dont know if il see Him in my lifetime.. although ive heard alot of people talk about it and talk about Syria and Khorasan (Pak-Iran-Afghanistan) region and so on... but hey 20-21 isnt too far? :D

There is nothing to forgive my friend. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. Sometimes those differences of opinions take the form of personal insults, which is wrong, but then the fault is on both parties and not just one. Im sure Im guily of this also.
I will read your link later, because I have spent enough time online for today and I need to study for exam.

Happy new year Hazzy jan. :)
May this year bring more victories to the resilient and noble people of Palestine!

Im not that religious .. but i do believe in Imam Mahdi... but i dont know if il see Him in my lifetime.. although ive heard alot of people talk about it and talk about Syria and Khorasan (Pak-Iran-Afghanistan) region and so on... but hey 20-21 isnt too far? :D

I'm sure many of us here aren't that religious. Starting with me, I defintely need to start studying Islam more and pray on time. But we do have good hearts. There are people who are religious and knowledagable but they stay in denial of observing these current events. And they'd rather not take them seriously. Many Arab clerics for example try to die it down and say no this is still far off but they offer no explanation. And they live in nations with monarchs. It doesn't make sense. On other hand, people like us who aren't that religious. Are looking for hope for better days. And hopefully we will be guided on right path.

As far as I'm aware. When he emerges there will be an army of supporters(volunteers) coming from Mishriq, which is Arabic term for areas in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chehcyana, Iran and other areas near there. Whilst also supporters in Yemen. Hadith also mentions people in Beit Maqdis which could refer to Palestine or Jerusalem only.

It does make sense to me.

There is nothing to forgive my friend. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. Sometimes those differences of opinions take the form of personal insults, which is wrong, but then the fault is on both parties and not just one. Im sure Im guily of this also.
I will read your link later, because I have spent enough time online for today and I need to study for exam.

Happy new year Hazzy jan. :)
May this year bring more victories to the resilient and noble people of Palestine!

You too. :)

PS: I am not apologizing from position of weakness rather of nobelty :D

JK :D

I'm sure many of us here aren't that religious. Starting with me, I defintely need to start studying Islam more and pray on time. But we do have good hearts. There are people who are religious and knowledagable but they stay in denial of observing these current events. And they'd rather not take them seriously. Many Arab clerics for example try to die it down and say no this is still far off but they offer no explanation. And they live in nations with monarchs. It doesn't make sense. On other hand, people like us who aren't that religious. Are looking for hope for better days. And hopefully we will be guided on right path.

As far as I'm aware. When he emerges there will be an army of supporters(volunteers) coming from Mishriq, which is Arabic term for areas in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chehcyana, Iran and other areas near there. Whilst also supporters in Yemen. Hadith also mentions people in Beit Maqdis which could refer to Palestine or Jerusalem only.

I did not ever think you were weak.

The MB supporters hatred of anything Egyptian today is getting sick my friend. It needs to stop and will only create more bloodshed and less unity. Is that really what we need more? Another civil war in the region? MIght as well wish for a civil war in the streets of Makkah, Madinah, Al-Quds, Najaf, Karbala etc.

You keep adding things to your post. Anyways, I disagree, there is much hatred from opposing side. And there won't be settlement nor dispute in my opinion.

Dnt know brother... but i hope he does come... coz we are in deep crap..:D

@Falcon29
My hatred for liberal and secular zombies as you call them :yahoo: is one of the mains reason I want Imam Mahdi to come in my lifetime.
I swear by Allah the most supreme they will be humiliated and all off the disgusting left wing interpretations of the Quran so called Muslims from Pakistan make on this forum will be debunked.

I want to leave this country.
Victory will be granted through Islamist persistence.

‘The spark has been ignited in Iraq, and its flames will grow until they burn the Crusader armies in Dabiq,
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

As you said, people from all spectrums will be shocked. We really need it more than ever. It is to get our senses back in shape. End all civil/social strife and provide security for people. Inshallah.

I always wanted to live in Palestine but my family disagrees. Btw, be more careful with your statements online. :)

@Falcon29
My hatred for liberal and secular zombies as you call them :yahoo: is one of the mains reason I want Imam Mahdi to come in my lifetime.
I swear by Allah the most supreme they will be humiliated and all off the disgusting left wing interpretations of the Quran so called Muslims from Pakistan make on this forum will be debunked.

I want to leave this country.
Victory will be granted through Islamist persistence.

‘The spark has been ignited in Iraq, and its flames will grow until they burn the Crusader armies in Dabiq,
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

What does secular mean? im secular..i respect all religions,wish em on their festivities,consider them equal to me in every sense,respect their way of life (even if i disagree with them) and so on... does that make me some evil guy who hates his own religion?

@jamahir will you please stop mentioning Gaddafi all the time? What the hell?:o:o_O

firstly, i talk here of many things... astronomy, space travel, ladies, music, films and of course, political ideologies.

secondly, he was the last older-time great muslim leader, a unique man... i am still waiting for your work that will surpass the green book.

how come there is an entire long running thread insulting bashar al-assad, day in and day out ( the syria "civil war" thread ), and you object to me talking about a ideology that should be acceptable to anyone with common sense.

so which leader ( muslim or otherwise ) do you say should we talk of... name those in the last 1000 years.

Also stop calling him "Imam of all Muslims" too. This is an insult.

insulting to who... the white house??

i am insulted when bbc and cnn call the saudi king the "custodian of the holy two mosques"... who gave them the right... certainly not me.

gaddafi is the imam by his words, works, ideas and ambitions... if he is dead then there should be another imam, and that should be a person whom people like me accept... that is common sense and justice, because people like me are above race, mysticism and nationality.

Just like any other ME/Muslim leader. They are all ridiculous with few exceptions.

who do you say are the exceptions?? sincere question.

If Gaddafi really had left such a great legacy in Libya then Libya would not be like it is today.

surely, you have not forgotten those nato planes, ships, allies and proxies bombarding and cutting libya for months in 2011... or were jinns flying those planes or rowing those ships... surely, all that didn't happen in a virtual reality game.

The strength of a country is not the ruling regime but the people.

hence the name "jamahiriya", a society governed by the masses... yes, there was corruption within libya, and it wasn't the true communist society, but that has not arrived yet and every sensible person should forward the proper ideology to achieve true communism.

tell me, did gaddafi and his evil henchmen for 40 years magically control the masses, and did that magic suddenly die out in 2011 thereby allowing the masses to rise up against him.

for once, please do read the "great great charter".

His rule destroyed Libya largely.

1. how did his "rule" destroy libya??

2. when you say "rule", you are not really considering the libyan system... so maybe what we need here is a proper libyan.

Libya would have been better of with the monarchy. At least they were Muslims.

in that case taliban are also muslim.

Even Ceylal agrees.

ceylal must think again... he once answered my query about the algerian singer, souad massi... she now lives in france, i think... he said algerians respect her... i wonder if algeria becomes present libya ( which has become taliban-time afghanistan ) whether souad massi and other ladies will be able to do what they wish... ceylal must think again.

What does secular mean? im secular..i respect all religions,wish em on their festivities,consider them equal to me in every sense,respect their way of life (even if i disagree with them) and so on... does that make me some evil guy who hates his own religion?

I believe our focus currently is less on others but rather on solving our own internal issues and reaching stable, widely accepted resolution for our peoples. And this is what will happen but we will be attacked following this and if that war is going to happen then it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom