What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

kul khara ya mitnyak
Next time you think twice before insulting certain people.

Charming as always.

In other news:-

القوات المسلحة تحصد المركز الأول عالمياً فى مسابقة حفظ وتلاوة وتجويد القرآن الكريم بمشاركة 26 دولة عربية وأجنبية...
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
حقق أبناء القوات المسلحة إنجازاً عالمياً جديداً بحصولهم على المركز الأول فى مسابقة الأمير سلطان الدولية الثامنة لحفظة القرآن الكريم للعسكريين والتى أقيمت بالمملكة العربية السعودية بمشاركة عناصر من جيوش 26 دولة على مستوى العالم.

وقد حصل المقدم / حازم محمد عاطف من قوات الدفاع الجوى على المركز الأول فى مسابقة حفظ القرآن الكريم كاملاً ، كما حصل الرقيب / محمود حسينى محمود على المركز الرابع فى حفظ عشرين جزء ، وحقق النقيب طيار / محمود حامد محمد المركز الثالث فى مسابقة حفظ وتجويد وتلاوة خمسة أجزاء .

وتأتى أهمية المسابقة فى تأصيل القيم والمبادئ الدينية والروحية التى دعا إليها الدين الإسلامي الحنيف ، وتحقيق التقارب والتآلف بين عناصر القوات المسلحة المشاركين فى المسابقة من كافة الدول والذين تجمعهم كلمات ومعانى القرآن الكريم .

Q.jpg

Charming as always.

In other news:-

القوات المسلحة تحصد المركز الأول عالمياً فى مسابقة حفظ وتلاوة وتجويد القرآن الكريم بمشاركة 26 دولة عربية وأجنبية...
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
حقق أبناء القوات المسلحة إنجازاً عالمياً جديداً بحصولهم على المركز الأول فى مسابقة الأمير سلطان الدولية الثامنة لحفظة القرآن الكريم للعسكريين والتى أقيمت بالمملكة العربية السعودية بمشاركة عناصر من جيوش 26 دولة على مستوى العالم.

وقد حصل المقدم / حازم محمد عاطف من قوات الدفاع الجوى على المركز الأول فى مسابقة حفظ القرآن الكريم كاملاً ، كما حصل الرقيب / محمود حسينى محمود على المركز الرابع فى حفظ عشرين جزء ، وحقق النقيب طيار / محمود حامد محمد المركز الثالث فى مسابقة حفظ وتجويد وتلاوة خمسة أجزاء .

وتأتى أهمية المسابقة فى تأصيل القيم والمبادئ الدينية والروحية التى دعا إليها الدين الإسلامي الحنيف ، وتحقيق التقارب والتآلف بين عناصر القوات المسلحة المشاركين فى المسابقة من كافة الدول والذين تجمعهم كلمات ومعانى القرآن الكريم .

View attachment 181300

This is not clear. It states they rank in first place amongst Arab nations in Quran memorization. What do they mean? They have army institution which specializes in Quran recitation?? Because its not likely all 820k Egyptian forces memorize Quran. And you are supposed to reflect off Quran, memorizing it isn't enough. If Egyptian army leadership does that they will get utmost respect amongst Arab world.

Btw, you can't join Hamas's armed wing unless you memorize Quran.

This is not clear. It states they rank in first place amongst Arab nations in Quran memorization. What do they mean? They have army institution which specializes in Quran recitation?? Because its not likely all 820k Egyptian forces memorize Quran. And you are supposed to reflect off Quran, memorizing it isn't enough. If Egyptian army leadership does that they will get utmost respect amongst Arab world.

There are internal memorisation and recitation competitions among all units and branches and then on the level of the Armed Forces as a whole, participation in these competitions is strictly voluntary. International competitions (usually in SA) are held every now and then, this year the Egyptian team (Air Defence Officer, Air Force pilot, and another Officer) placed first out of the 26 Arab and international teams participating.

There are internal memorisation and recitation competitions among all units and branches and then on the level of the Armed Forces as a whole, participation in these competitions is strictly voluntary. International competitions (usually in SA) are held every now and then, this year the Egyptian team (Air Defence Officer, Air Force pilot, and another Officer) placed first out of the 26 Arab and international teams participating.

Are you saying Arab nations do these competitions for military branches? I am aware Egyptian army does that. Why are you telling me this? It would be great if Arab armies acted off of Quran. They rarely do...

Are you saying Arab nations do these competitions for military branches? I am aware Egyptian army does that. Why are you telling me this? It would be great if Arab armies acted off of Quran. They rarely do...

Yes, just like every military has shooting and fitness competitions (among other things) between units and branches. I wasn't telling you specifically just posting it in the shop. The competition ended today.

Yes, just like every military has shooting and fitness competitions (among other things) between units and branches. I wasn't telling you specifically just posting it in the shop. The competition ended today.

It is known Egypt is one of centers of Islam. Long scholarly history with insitustions like Al-Azhar. Also birth of Muslim Brotherhood...etc...

I would rank Egypt after Saudi Arabia in Islamic Studies/fikh/etc.... Maybe Syria after Egypt.

the underlined word says all about hamas... memorize and not understand... like any silly college student wanting high marks in exams, wanting to become wage-slaves... says all about hamas...

but no... no... gaddafi was a fool, and sheikh yasin and ismail haniya are world leaders and in the history books. :tup:

like i said before, hazzy... those of hamas are indian muslims ( of the wrong kind )... surely, you must know how the indian deobandi/tableeghi mullah, maudoodi, inspired the ikhwaani mullah, sayyid qutb... congrats is in order. :cheers:

but of course, i am a fool.

memorize and not understand... like any silly college student wanting high marks in exams, wanting to become wage-slaves... says all about hamas...
says a gaddafi supporter :lol:

========================

@al-Hasani you're quite informed when it comes to history of SA . thats respectable .

is it a personal hobby for you , or no it was a part of your studies ?

says a gaddafi supporter :lol:

========================

@al-Hasani you're quite informed when it comes to history of SA . thats respectable .

is it a personal hobby for you , or no it was a part of your studies ?

I am as well versed in the history of Iraq and Yemen and most of the Arab world. No, it's just something that I have been researching and still do since a very young age. Read a lot of books in Arabic, English etc. about the history of the ME since the Neolithic period and until more recent times. In general history is one of my many interests.

No, I study chemical engineering but sometimes I wish that this field had history in it. Sadly there is none to see.:lol:

I am as well versed in the history of Iraq and Yemen and most of the Arab world. No, it's just something that I have been researching and still do since a very young age. Read a lot of books in Arabic, English etc. about the history of the ME since the Neolithic period and until more recent times. In general history is one of my many interests.

No, I study chemical engineering but sometimes I wish that this field had history in it. Sadly there is none to see.:lol:
lol . i was coming to terms that you had studied history back in SA and moved to EU to follow your will .

anyway , keep it up .

what is this... hazzy and haman thanking my post... to what do i owe the honor?? :D

lol . i was coming to terms that you had studied history back in SA and moved to EU to follow your will .

anyway , keep it up .

Actually I have studied history in both KSA and France. After all I have lived over half of my life in Europe now. In KSA most of the history is confined to Islamic history though.

Simply put I have far too many interests. Science, technology, astronomy, history, sports (football, basketball, tennis, cycling), photography, military, cuisine, agriculture, art, books, hunting, animal life, cinema, documentaries etc.

Of course I do not count social media here.:lol:

Actually I have a slight interest in medicine too (mostly when it comes to diseases (lol) and medical advancements. I find the latter especially interesting. One of my sister's is a GP and my mother is a dermatologist so I am a bit familiar with the health service and how it functions.

A few weeks ago I watched those two very interesting documentaries;

I am just not built to be a doctor. Not sure if I could separate work from private life, I am no fan of hospitals, the responsibility is simply to huge (death and life potentially) and too much stress and I don't like to work in places were death is common, diseases, sorrow etc.

But I do have a huge admiration for doctors, NURSES etc. A lot. Just not for me.:)

My mother tells me to marry a doctor/nurse because they are generally caring and trustable people, lol. Good potential mother's. I think that this is a accurate observation.

Last edited:
@Zarvan @al-Hasani @IbnTaymiyyah @haman10

I was trying to post content regarding some Hadith but it won't let me post for some reason. I was asking you guys if you believe we are nearing that moment...

يَكُونُ اخْتِلاَفٌ عِنْدَ مَوْتِ خَلِيفَةٍ فَيَخْرُجُ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ هَارِبًا إِلَى مَكَّةَ فَيَأْتِيهِ نَاسٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ مَكَّةَ فَيُخْرِجُونَهُ وَهُوَ كَارِهٌ فَيُبَايِعُونَهُ بَيْنَ الرُّكْنِ وَالْمَقَامِ وَيُبْعَثُ إِلَيْهِ بَعْثٌ مِنَ الشَّامِ فَيُخْسَفُ بِهِمْ بِالْبَيْدَاءِ بَيْنَ مَكَّةَ وَالْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا رَأَى النَّاسُ ذَلِكَ أَتَاهُ أَبْدَالُ الشَّامِ وَعَصَائِبُ أَهْلِ الْعِرَاقِ فَيُبَايِعُونَهُ بَيْنَ الرُّكْنِ وَالْمَقَامِ ثُمَّ يَنْشَأُ رَجُلٌ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ أَخْوَالُهُ كَلْبٌ فَيَبْعَثُ إِلَيْهِمْ بَعْثًا فَيَظْهَرُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَذَلِكَ بَعْثُ كَلْبٍ وَالْخَيْبَةُ لِمَنْ لَمْ يَشْهَدْ غَنِيمَةَ كَلْبٍ فَيَقْسِمُ الْمَالَ وَيَعْمَلُ فِى النَّاسِ بِسُنَّةِ نَبِيِّهِمْ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- وَيُلْقِى الإِسْلاَمُ بِجِرَانِهِ إِلَى الأَرْضِ فَيَلْبَثُ سَبْعَ سِنِينَ ثُمَّ يُتَوَفَّى وَيُصَلِّى عَلَيْهِ الْمُسْلِمُونَ

"Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come... flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and give bay'ah to him between the Rukn and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the God fearing people of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace be upon him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years..."

@jamahir will you please stop mentioning Gaddafi all the time? What the hell?:o:o_O

Also stop calling him "Imam of all Muslims" too. This is an insult.

You seem to have infested @SALMAN AL-FARSI also.

You guys really need to tell me why you see such a big light with this person. Are you even aware of what his family was doing, he himself, his lunatic behavior and actions?

One of his sons studied here in Copenhagen 5-10 years ago. There were stories of him torturing 1-2 Libyan expats that fled from Libya. Parties every weekend, enormous extravagance etc.

Just like any other ME/Muslim leader. They are all ridiculous with few exceptions.

Hannibal Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also in 2008, Gaddafi lost a lawsuit he brought in Denmark against the Danish newspaper, Ekstra Bladet. The newspaper reported that in 2005, Gaddafi, then a student in Copenhagen, had directed the abduction and beating of a Libyan national at the home of the Libyan consul in Gentofte. Gaddafi failed to appear in court to present his side of the case, and the court ruled that the existing evidence supported Ekstra Bladet's version of events.[6][7]

If Gaddafi really had left such a great legacy in Libya then Libya would not be like it is today. The strength of a country is not the ruling regime but the people. His rule destroyed Libya largely. Libya would have been better of with the monarchy. At least they were Muslims. Even Ceylal agrees.

@Zarvan @al-Hasani @IbnTaymiyyah @haman10

I was trying to post content regarding some Hadith but it won't let me post for some reason. I was asking you guys if you believe we are nearing that moment...

يَكُونُ اخْتِلاَفٌ عِنْدَ مَوْتِ خَلِيفَةٍ فَيَخْرُجُ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ هَارِبًا إِلَى مَكَّةَ فَيَأْتِيهِ نَاسٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ مَكَّةَ فَيُخْرِجُونَهُ وَهُوَ كَارِهٌ فَيُبَايِعُونَهُ بَيْنَ الرُّكْنِ وَالْمَقَامِ وَيُبْعَثُ إِلَيْهِ بَعْثٌ مِنَ الشَّامِ فَيُخْسَفُ بِهِمْ بِالْبَيْدَاءِ بَيْنَ مَكَّةَ وَالْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا رَأَى النَّاسُ ذَلِكَ أَتَاهُ أَبْدَالُ الشَّامِ وَعَصَائِبُ أَهْلِ الْعِرَاقِ فَيُبَايِعُونَهُ بَيْنَ الرُّكْنِ وَالْمَقَامِ ثُمَّ يَنْشَأُ رَجُلٌ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ أَخْوَالُهُ كَلْبٌ فَيَبْعَثُ إِلَيْهِمْ بَعْثًا فَيَظْهَرُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَذَلِكَ بَعْثُ كَلْبٍ وَالْخَيْبَةُ لِمَنْ لَمْ يَشْهَدْ غَنِيمَةَ كَلْبٍ فَيَقْسِمُ الْمَالَ وَيَعْمَلُ فِى النَّاسِ بِسُنَّةِ نَبِيِّهِمْ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- وَيُلْقِى الإِسْلاَمُ بِجِرَانِهِ إِلَى الأَرْضِ فَيَلْبَثُ سَبْعَ سِنِينَ ثُمَّ يُتَوَفَّى وَيُصَلِّى عَلَيْهِ الْمُسْلِمُونَ

"Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come... flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and give bay'ah to him between the Rukn and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the God fearing people of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace be upon him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years..."

This warrants a long reply.

All I can say is that we in very bad times. People are confused and in despair. They don't know what the future will bring and are afraid. I don't like what I see and have spoken about it for years. Discussed this with many people. It seems that people have their own theories which adds to the confusion.

My own humble opinion is that people have become corrupt and forgot what Islam is really about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom