What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Kefak @al-Hasani ?! Hoping your Ramadan is going good my friend. How's everything in DK?

Is summer too hot over there ?

Algeria played good, looks like Halilhodzic reformed the team well, we need something like that for our team.

Yes they did! They fought very well. Good Game.

@al-Hasani

Shia believe except Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] Hazrat Fitima [pbuh] and 12 Imams after Prophet had communication with Allah [jallajaloh] . Hazarat Mayram [pbuh] Prophet Jesus's [pbuh] mother was not prophet but had communication with Allah by Angels.

The word "الحج" exist in Quran "14 times" that mean there is no distance between Allah and Ahlulubayt [pbuh] who are messengers of Allah. Imam Ali [pbuh] has born in Kabaa.

Kefak @al-Hasani ?! Hoping your Ramadan is going good my friend. How's everything in DK?

Is summer too hot over there ?

Yes they did! They fought very well. Good Game.

Everything is fine. How about you? Don't worry about me, mate. It's actually quite cold. A weak summer so far.:(
This morning I was just doing the latest arrangements before I leave for France and otherwise I have just been fasting and having a very boring day.

@MOHSENAM

Where does the infallibility of the 12 Imams come from?

Everything is fine. Don't worry about me, mate. It's actually quite cold. A weak summer so far.:(
This morning I was just doing the latest arrangements before I leave for France and otherwise I have just been fasting and having a very boring day.

@MOHSENAM

Where does the ineffability of the 12 Imams come from?

They are "messegers" of Allah like Prophet Muhammad [pbuh].
Torah revaled to Prophet Moses [pbuh] but many messengers after him like Suleiman [pbuh] and Davood [pbuh] revealed to bani israle to guide Jewish people and their book was only Torah.

Allah did aforetime take a covenant from the children of israel, and we appointed twelve captains among them. and allah said: "i am with you: if ye (but) establish regular prayers, practise regular charity, believe in my messengers, honour and assist them, and loan to allah a beautiful loan, verily i will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from the path or rectitude. [5,12]

but because of their breach of their covenant, we cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for allah loveth those who are kind. 13

In this verse Allah has said we chose 12 Captains after Prophet Moses [pbuh] but only few of Jews accepted (believed) them ! They [their leaders] changed the words from right places except a few of them.
Allah never have left people without "messengers" and leaders.Apostles of Prophet Christ [pbuh] were 12 persons too.
Apostle (Christian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

o ye who believe! be ye helpers of allah: as said jesus the son of mary to the disciples, "who will be my helpers to (the work of) allah?" said the disciples, "we are allah's helpers!" then a portion of the children of israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: but we gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.[61,14]
This verse (and also some other verses in Quran) is about "الْحَوَارِيُّونَ" Apostle of Prophet Christ [pbuh] .
Prophet Ibrahim [pbuh] is grandfather of Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]. His son and grandson were "Imams" and leaded people.

And we gave him Ishaq and Yaqoub, a son's son, and we made (them) all good. [21,72]
and we made them "Imams" who guided (people) by our command, and we revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and us (alone) did they serve. [21,73]

After Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] demise 12 messengers exist to guide people. Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] in Ghadir Khum day said: Whoever I am his lord (Mawla) after me Ali [pbuh] my brother and cousin is his lord.
Hadith of the pond of Khumm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 5 caliph (all of them wrong except Imam Ali [pbh] ) died So does Islam finish after their death?

Up to now 12 Imams after Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] have lived and the twelfth Imam Mahdi [att] is alive and will arrive.
Imam Mahdi [att] has born in 255 A.H.
سوره ۹: التوبة - جزء ۱۰ part 10 Surah 9 verse 33

هُوَ الَّذِی أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِینِ الْحَقِّ لِیُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّینِ کُلِّهِ وَلَوْ کَرِهَ الْمُشْرِکُونَ ﴿۳۳﴾
it is he who hath sent his "messenger" with guidance and the religion of truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the pagans may detest (it).

سوره ۴۸: الفتح - جزء ۲۶ part 26 Surah 48 Verse 28

هُوَ الَّذِی أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِینِ الْحَقِّ لِیُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّینِ کُلِّهِ وَکَفَى بِاللَّهِ شَهِیدًا ﴿۲۸﴾
it is he who has sent his "messenger" with guidance and the religion of truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is allah for a witness.
سوره ۶۱: الصف - جزء ۲۸ part 28 Surah 61 Verse 9

هُوَ الَّذِی أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِینِ الْحَقِّ لِیُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّینِ کُلِّهِ وَلَوْ کَرِهَ الْمُشْرِکُونَ ﴿۹﴾
it is he who has sent his "messenger" with guidance and the religion of truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the pagans may detest (it).

parts(10+26+28)+Surah(9+48+61)+Verse(33+28+9)+3(repeat of three verse) = 255 َ
مهدی = guider ,leader
Imam Mahdi "مهدی" born in 255 A.H
Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of Prophets and Messengers were ineffable So messengers of Islam after Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] are ineffable too. They are only chosen by Allah like all of Prophets and messengers.

BTW they "اهل البیت" Ahlulbayt are several times better than all of Prophets and Messegers since they are children of best Prophet of Allah and messengers of Islam after Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]. Thousands hadiths tells us they are not comparable to other Prophets [expect Prophet Muhammad] and the 14 Infallibles are the reason that Allah created universe and best creatures of Allah.

@Nihonjin1051

Mate, I will ask here as the "Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos" thread should not turn into a chit-chat thread. Just saw that you had commented once again.;)

Since you asked about monasteries, churches etc. in the Arab world knowing that's the original place of Christianity in that thread am I then going too far if I ask if you are a Christian?

I thought that this was a rarity in Japan? Are most people not atheists or believers in Japanese religions?

Such as Shinto and Japanese Buddhism and is that not more cultural than spiritual?

Thanks.

Lol, maybe I thought Egyptians are more crazy. How is the situations in Egypt ?

BTW, Germany is in semi-final now after defeating both France/Algeria. :D

It's better than before. It's calming down. Not much unrest anymore. Only a few occasional protests.

But you should ask @Mahmoud_EGY @agentny17 @Frogman for more details.

Yes, I know and they will probably defeat Brazil too as Neymar is out of the tournament (their best player) while Thiago Silva is suspended for the next match due to too many yellow cards.:D

It's better than before. It's calming down. Not much unrest anymore. Only a few occasional protests.

But you should ask @Mahmoud_EGY @agentny17 @Frogman for more details.

Yes, I know and they will probably defeat Brazil too as Neymar is out of the tournament (their best player) while Thiago Silva is suspended for the next match due to too many yellow cards.:D

I prefer to ask Saudis rather than Egyptians, lol.

YES, I am looking forward next match, I always grew up supporting Germany since they are best in sports including tennis player Boris Becker and Steffi Graf. Still want to buy German Tank Leopard 2 after likely cancel deal? :D

I prefer to ask Saudis rather than Egyptians, lol.

YES, I am looking forward next match, I always grew up supporting Germany since they are best in sports including tennis player Boris Becker and Steffi Graf. Still want to buy German Tank Leopard 2 after likely cancel deal? :D

LOL.

Me too. It should be exciting but it's a shame that we won't see the best players.

Well, I don't know if they are the best overall when it comes to sport. Spain has been dominating the main sports in the world in the past few years IMO. I mean such as football, tennis, cycling, racing etc.

I think some are still pushing for it (they will not sell probably) but there are other options I believe. It's been discussed on this section so take a look.;)

Lol, maybe I thought Egyptians are more crazy. How is the situations in Egypt ?

BTW, Germany is in semi-final now after defeating both France/Algeria. :D
it is a lot better now Egypt is a lot more safe than before maybe close to before 25 jan but we have a more important challenge which is the economy

Back
Top Bottom