What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

We still have a chance but germany is playing much better.

I think the chances are very small. Algeria created 2 pretty big chances in the overtime. But none resulted in a goal. You need to score on those occasions if you want to equalize.

I can only see Slemani score on a standard situation or Brahimi or Feghouli to create something on their own. If Germany does not score themselves. Then it will not matter.

I only see Algeria score on a standard situation now. Only a few minutes are left. Germany won't risk much and Neuer is the world's best goalkeeper.

2-0. Tiredness killed Algeria off and Germany's individual class.

2-1. Amazing goal.

Man, that was close. Algeria can be proud.

Still a shame.

Now I just hope that France will kick Germany out of the tournament. Khedira or not.

Germany won! :yahoo:

302cdfad-e4f0-4f98-b04a-413cc3106745-620x372.jpeg

Algeria played fantastic and attractive football. Especially in 2nd half.
Too bad that they lost. Algeria-France would have been some clash!

But overall Algeria can be very proud of their World Cup campaign.

Last edited:
Belgium-USA right now.

Hazard and Fellaini are both playing for Belgium. Chadli on the bench. Let's see what they can do again.

Will be interesting to see if the US can advance.

Medium stature, beautiful white coloured face with reddish cheeks. His hair was long, touching his blessed shoulders.
OK...I dream him in a judgement day.....he is in a kind of stage...with people in billions are just surrounding that stage. He is like a king of human being. But he is so humble, no arrogance that we can see through him. Believe me, I don't see any believer there at crowd, maybe because so little believer compare to all human being. I practice Tasawuf, better to stick on Ibnu Qayim, even though I learn at many books. It is the real way bro.

Prophet Muhammad in my dream. He is handsome and white skin, a bit curly hair, his beard is more curly than his hair but neat. He looks like 40 years old, perfect body. Handsome and no arrogance. He has a charisma that can make all human bow to him. But it happened in the end of my dream.
Mashallah mashallah !!! you guys must be great !!!

@al-Hasani I don't know how you became such an Arab nationalist when your government (KSA) has historically opposed to nationalistic movement, care to explain? :o:

I guess no more waffles for me for sehri....I'll have to get some apple pie instead

Back
Top Bottom