What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I was defending Saudi Arabia on an issue and some people get into it with me. I was calm though, but some Turk made slurs against Arab nations and people. So Hasani got upset at that and responded, then the Turk said something which Hasani responded to which all became ugly. :D

It was a troll fest since then, we had a Tamil gangster poser too who gave us a good laugh. :)

A turkish dude making slurs against Arab nations :eek: I knew they had problems with Iran but why arab nations.I think he might be a false flagger and Tamil gangster:laughcry::omghaha::omghaha:

The guy always disliked Arabs. :D

The tamil guy was a different guy. :D

You missed out though, he was giving us an address and everything.
My bad! I was having a discussion on submarines and corvettes in some other thread. Why was he giving out an address?

My bad! I was having a discussion on submarines and corvettes in some other thread. Why was he giving out an address?

No broblem. :)

He was trolling us about a Tamil gang somewhere in Canada and wanted a fight with about anybody. So he posted a photo of an apartment block and gave us his room number. :lol:

He was trolling us about a Tamil gang somewhere in Canada and wanted a fight with about anybody. So he posted a photo of an apartment block and gave us his room number. :lol:
come at me @ 39 courthouse Scarborough Toronto. I'm VVT tigers dawg. Ikillu Arabs homie :D

That was exactly him. :rofl:

Great impersonation!:enjoy:

Alhasani was waiting for one of the trolls to insults his country which as you know is customary in PDF so that he can wage a flame war. He said that he needed to study for his late June final exams but he couldn't since he's addicted to PDF. So he arranged a ban and got an indian and a Tamil trolls to get banned with him.:rofl: It a win-win situation. I think he was even prepared for the war and posted a page full of attack a minute and the thread went several dozens of pages before it got deleted. He gets to study & 2 less saudi haters on PDF :D

Last edited:
Alhasani was actually waiting to wage a flame war with one of the trolls who insults his country which as you know is customary in PDF. He said that he needed to study for his late June final exams but he couldn't since he is addicted to PDF. So he arranged a ban and took down an indian and a Tamil trolls to get banned with him.:rofl: It a win-win situation. He gets to study & 2 less saudi haters on PDF

We all need to study. :D

LOL! I remember some tamil poser with french flags also posted something about gangs.According to him Bloods and Crips were made by tamil:lol:.

IDK why he keeps getting banned.

I've been extremely busy with life and all, especially work.
Oh aight! When ever you get a chance I would like to have a discussion with you about F-15s and Typhoons,That is if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom