What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:yahoo::taz::victory:Belgians scored 2 goals. @Arabian Legend predicted it. I'm now supporting Belgium.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Gloryhunter.

Anyway France or Spain will win.;)

In all seriousness then I can only see Brazil take it. Especially when the WC is being played at their own turf. They are the biggest favorites to win it for the 6th time.

Anyway Arabs form one of the biggest ethnic groups in Brazil so I am fine with that.:lol:

Arab Brazilian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL

@Arabian Legend

As an Arab you must support an Arab country over Belgium despite the Belgian national team having players of Arab origin.

The current result is awesome and as I predicted Algeria is by far the strongest African and Asian team at the World Cup. It's amazing.

As the sole representative of the Arab world we should support them and they should make us proud.:D

Good to see you back.;)

1-1. A shame. An Arab scored against Algeria. LOL.

Thanks bro. What's been going on?
:yahoo::taz::victory:Belgians scored 2 goals. @Arabian Legend predicted it. I'm now supporting Belgium.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I only cheer for whoever plays good and have the capacity to entrain me:P. Algeria performed badly using the defensive tactic in the first half, wast of time if you asks me. Belgium has very skilled players, played very good and nailed it. I watched the game with bunch of my Belgian friends here in Toronto. I knew the gonna won the game so I saved myself the embarrassment from the beginning and took their side.:D

@Arabian Legend

:lol:

Nice tactic. BTW it's been 8 years now. Feels like a very long time. In 2018 we simply have to qualify for the 5th time. Yet we are still the only ME team outside of Turkey that have managed to get out of the group stage (1994).

I hope that KSA can win its 4th AFC Asian Cup and equal Japan's record this January and then qualify for the Confederations Cup in 2017 and later the World Cup in 2018.:)

By 2022 we must hijack Qatar's hosting of the World Cup or annex it altogether tbeforehand.:lol:

Anyway I have to go because I must prepare the final details for my exam tomorrow so I will miss the Brazil game.:)

@Arabian Legend

:lol:

Nice tactic. BTW it's been 8 years now. Feels like a very long time. In 2018 we simply have to qualify for the 5th time. Yet we are still the only ME team outside of Turkey that have managed to get out of the group stage (1994).

I hope that KSA can win its 4th AFC Asian Cup and equal Japan's record this January and then qualify for the Confederations Cup in 2017 and later the World Cup in 2018.:)

By 2022 we must hijack Qatar's hosting of the World Cup or annex it altogether tbeforehand.:lol:

Anyway I have to go because I must prepare the final details for my exam tomorrow so I will miss the Brazil game.:)

LOL. I like the optimistic spirit you have. Not for the ten coming years. Our team is sucks despite having great players. The whole youth administration should be restructured I must say.

Yeah Qatar will be a province by 2022 so what we should work on is the tourist Visa thing.:lol:

Anyway, good luck on your exams homie. Keep us proud.

Last edited:
LOL. I like the optimistic spirt you have. Not for the ten coming years. Our team is sucks despite having great players. The whole youth administration should be restructured I must say.

Yeah Qatar will be a province by 2022 so what we should work on is the tourist Visa thing.:lol:

Anyway, good luck on your exams homie. Keep us proud.

Always positive, man.

By that time we will annex the entire Arabian Peninsula.:lol:

Yes, but given our history and traditions qualification for the 2018 World Cup is highly plausible. It's just that the period from 2007 to 2012 has been the worst in 3-4 decades. Basically since we lost the AFC Asian Cup final against Iraq in 2007.

Anyway given that there are between 10-15 million Brazilians of Arab origins (some even say more!) I must say that I would not be sad if they won.:D

One of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mário_Zagallo

He even coached KSA for 3 years between 1981-1984!

Going by that logic then we can nearly choose every team out there. Even Iran might have some Iranian Arab players on their team. Not that I think that they will ever manage to get out of the group stage like the 3 previous times that they played in a World Cup.:lol:

Awesome thread! Regards to all my Arab brothers ! :)

dggbqu.png

2e1vxvb.png

2a0ic1v.png

2dr8hdt.png

2cy1lyf.jpg

Welcome dear and feel at home.

Last edited:
So delicious looking @al-Hasani ! I love Middle Eastern Dates , i was lucky to try some at a local restaurant some time ago. I bet the ones grown in Saudi Arabia are the best eh? :)

Glad that you like it. Arab cuisine itself is extremely diverse because we are talking about the cuisine of 20 + countries located next to the Atlantic in the West (Morocco) to being located next to the Arabian Sea in the East (Oman) to Syria in the North and Comoros in the Southern Hemisphere in the Indian Ocean.

Yes, that's at least what the experts claim and the reputation say.

There are many distinct type of dates. It's a bit like olives in the Arab world. We cherish both and since both are them are very healthy it's a good thing I guess. On the other hand we tend to have a weakness for sweets and meat dishes and that's not that healthy as you know.:lol:

3.png

The Ajwa date of Hijaz is known as the "King of Dates" and it was the favorite date of Prophet Muhammad (saws).

tamr-agwah.jpg

Please visit this page below for more information:

Saudi Arabia Dates. Best Quality Dried Dates, Fresh Dates, Dates Syrup

;)

I'm getting hungry reading & looking at these pictures! Must get dates to nibble on now...hahaha!

@al-Hasani ,

Is Mezedeke an arabic style of music /dance? Or is it turkish? I love this particular song...but never knew the meaning or language origin... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom