What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The project got axed, due to some misunderstanding. Turns out Bahria town was under the impression that their UAE partners were going to fund it, whereas they were only going to provide technical expertise. So the whole thing fell apart.

Alhasani was waiting for one of the trolls to insults his country which as you know is customary in PDF so that he can wage a flame war. He said that he needed to study for his late June final exams but he couldn't since he's addicted to PDF. So he arranged a ban and got an indian and a Tamil trolls to get banned with him.:rofl: It a win-win situation. I think he was even prepared for the war and posted a page full of attack a minute and the thread went several dozens of pages before it got deleted. He gets to study & 2 less saudi haters on PDF :D

No, this time the Mongol and the Gypsy annoyed me although they were dealt with. The usual ignorants and inferiority ridden individuals. You are right though that it fitted right into the plan and that the outcome yielded the desired result. :rofl:

Yet I still have an exam tomorrow but I think that I will manage as usual.

Anyway I had a 1 week break and went to Paris to visit family and ran into Vincent Cassel in Neuilly.:lol:

Algeria-Belgium tonight. A difficult match for Algeria since Belgium are one of the most talented squads out there (partially thanks to the Belgian Arabs such as Hazard, Fellaini, Chadli etc. ironically:lol:) but I would not rule Algeria out. The best African/Asian team in the current World Cup in my opinion.

:lol:

VS:

Last edited:
No, this time the Mongol and the Gypsy annoyed me although they were dealt with. The usual ignorants and inferiority ridden individuals. You are right though that it fitted right into the plan and that the outcome yielded the desired result. :rofl:

Yet I still have an exam tomorrow but I think that I will manage as usual.

Anyway I had a 1 week break and went to Paris to visit family and ran into Vincent Cassel in Neuilly.:lol:

Algeria-Belgium tonight. A difficult match for Algeria since Belgium are one of the most talented squads out there (partially thanks to the Belgian Arabs such as Hazard, Fellaini, Chadli etc. ironically:lol:) but I would not rule Algeria out. The best African/Asian team in the current World Cup in my opinion.

:lol:

VS:

Good to see you back in PDF :D
I don't know muck about the Algerian team. Karim Benzema of France. who is of Algerian descent, almost got a hat-trick
Playing against Honduras.

Good to see you back in PDF :D
I don't know muck about the Algerian team. Karim Benzema of France. who is of Algerian descent, almost got a hat-trick
Playing against Honduras.

Yes, I saw that. Cheering for France for obvious reasons outside of Algeria and Spain.

Ironically there were Honduran players of Arab ancestry in that game as well.

Saudi Aramco World :
The Arabs of Honduras

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_árabe_en_Honduras

We are everywhere.:D

We miss Zizou though.:(

@Arabian Legend

As an Arab you must support an Arab country over Belgium despite the Belgian national team having players of Arab origin.

The current result is awesome and as I predicted Algeria is by far the strongest African and Asian team at the World Cup. It's amazing.

As the sole representative of the Arab world we should support them and they should make us proud.:D

Good to see you back.;)

1-1. A shame. An Arab scored against Algeria. LOL.

@al-Hasani

Welcome back! :cheers:

:) :D

Thanks bro. What's been going on?

@al-Hasani are you watching the game?

This fellow just scored against Belgium. Anyway Algeria can be proud of their performance. I was watching the game with a closed eye in the background while I am preparing for my exam. Going to quit PDF for today soon as well.

Hazard with the assist to 2-1. So now 2 of the "only" 3 Belgian footballers of Arab origin have helped defeat Algeria. Anyway in football there is no such thing and everyone is against everyone - even teams from the same country. Just having a bit of fun.

@Hazzy997

Yeah, I remember our Berber friend. But in all seriousness then Arabs and Berbers are cousins and already related. Let alone now after 1300 years of intermarriage. They are good people.;) Even our Berber friend admitted it himself in that famous quote of his that I found.:lol:

The Yanks won yesterday against Ghana. A bit surprising. So was Michigan on fire?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom