What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Iraqis died fighting for the sorry excuse of 'arab brethren' for people like you.. such as shame.

The graveyards of our soldiers still decorates palastinian lands. Had they known you cowards would support and exercise terrorism against their childrens children, they wouldn't have stepped into palastine.
The best way to answer this guy and his kind is ignorance just no one of the Iraqis reply to him and he will shut up like a dog.

by the way this guy disgrace the palestinians people he is so cheap that the wahhabist bought him for cheap so let the cheap guy bark no harm to us.

The best way to answer this guy and his kind is ignorance just no one of the Iraqis reply to him and he will shut up like a dog.

by the way this guy disgrace the palestinians people he is so cheap that the wahhabist bought him for cheap so let the cheap guy bark no harm to us.

As long as dogs are slaughtering each other why should even anyone drop tears on clowns killing each other over worthless shrines and worthless sharia law

Do u know Iraq is the most demorat country among Arab world?
and one of the most democrat countries in Asia.

Democracies dont have armies dropping barrel bombs and artellery on civilians just because they belong to a different sect . There is not a single democracy in the middle east , Lebanon had a good chance but was ruined by filthy Shia and Sunni islamists .

As long as Muslims incorporate the khilafa crap into a political system there will never be a democracy in this region , the only democracy sadly in middle east is only Israel .

we Arabs and our goverments lack the moral credentials to have a true democracy , still a long way to go .

Shut your mouth I know everything about Iraq Saddam is my hero.

Saddam was the sunni version of bachar al assad , if you regard saddam as your hero then assad should fill the bill to , even al maliki fills it .

There is not single difference between maliki , saddam or assad , all of them slaughtered their own people for the sake of power but you will find shia dogs here supporting maliki as long as he is killing sunnis same goes for sunnis who loved saddam while he was killing the shias .

Mubarak had much more values than all of these filthy dogs , at least he gave up power without resorting to using egyptian divisions loyal to him to keep his chair .

Last edited:
As long as dogs are slaughtering each other why should even anyone drop tears on clowns killing each other over worthless shrines and worthless sharia law

Democracies dont have armies dropping barrel bombs and artellery on civilians just because they belong to a different sect . There is not a single democracy in the middle east , Lebanon had a good chance but was ruined by filthy Shia and Sunni islamists .

As long as Muslims incorporate the khilafa crap into a political system there will never be a democracy in this region , the only democracy sadly in middle east is only Israel .

we Arabs and our goverments lack the moral credentials to have a true democracy , still a long way to go .

Saddam was the sunni version of bachar al assad , if you regard saddam as your hero then assad should fill the bill to , even al maliki fills it .

There is not single difference between maliki , saddam or assad , all of them slaughtered their own people for the sake of power but you will find shia dogs here supporting maliki as long as he is killing sunnis same goes for sunnis who loved saddam while he was killing the shias .

Mubarak had much more values than all of these filthy dogs , at least he gave up power without resorting to using egyptian divisions loyal to him to keep his chair .

God matters more than a nobody heretic like you.

Bought me? Why do you think it's this way? Don't mistaken us for Shia murtadeen, we don't fight for interests, we fight for God and that's why we're going to win in the end.

Saddam was a mad bastard who ruined the region, and finally got caught like a worm from a shithole and sent to hell by Iraqi people.

Go read my previous posts, I stated it was a joke to get that one guy angry. Yet two stupid people already quoted it. :lol:

On a serious note, I already explained to you in another thread as to why I didn't support him. Let me make it clear though, it has nothing to do with you or your peoples beliefs. If I genuinely did support him I would have done so openly here gasban an akhlaahkum.

Is @al-Hasani back yet? @Kaan

this is offensive

God matters more than a nobody heretic like you.

Bought me? Why do you think it's this way? Don't mistaken us for Shia murtadeen, we don't fight for interests, we fight for God and that's why we're going to win in the end.

You fight for god by slaughtering civilians ? how wonderful

You fight for god by slaughtering civilians ? how wonderful

Who's slaughtering civilians? Gain some rationality instead of coming here with your 'Shia Sunni rape , rape this rape that'.

Who's slaughtering civilians? Gain some rationality instead of coming here with your 'Shia Sunni rape , rape this rape that'.

Your books is what caused this mess whether in Syria or Iraq , I am not the one killing civilians in both countries but rather your brothers in ISIS and other sectarian sunni and shia groups

Your books is what caused this mess whether in Syria or Iraq , I am not the one killing civilians in both countries but rather your brothers in ISIS and other sectarian sunni and shia groups

What books??

Where do you have this idea of a perfect world without violence?

What books??

Where do you have this idea of a perfect world without violence?

sayid qutb , khomeny

Violence always existed but in other parts of the world it ended after people decided to work on eliminating the ideas that caused this violence .

The problem in our region we have violence because of the disorted ideologies we believe in but once these ideologies lose influence then the level of violence will decrease by a significant portion .

Just like in Egypt once the MB and talbanized islamists were crushed by Egyptian security forces the level of ethnic violence between christians and muslims decreased to a minimum .

Problem now we have multiply sources of violence in the region which makes the mission of eradicating it impossible but at-least it could be decreased by eliminating the sources inside our own countries .

sayid qutb , khomeny , osama biladen and there is a long list of such bastards in our region today followed by millions

Violence always existed but in other parts of the world it ended after people decided to work on eliminating the ideas that caused this violence .

The problem in our region we have violence because of the disorted ideologies we believe in but once these ideologies lose influence then the level of violence will decrease by a significant portion .

Just like in Egypt once the MB and talbanized islamists were crushed by Egyptian security forces the level of ethnic violence between christians and muslims decreased to a minimum .

Problem now we have multiply sources of violence in the region which makes the mission of eradicating it impossible but at-least it could be decreased by eliminating the sources inside our own countries .

he doesn't give a **** about the region, it's about Palestine for him. ( Islamists/bin laden/nusrats&ISIS ) that create havoc is good for his cause so he supports it, all that so he can take it back from Israel which is the most unlikely thing in the world as they are the best armed in the region.

sayid qutb , khomeny , osama biladen and there is a long list of such bastards in our region today followed by millions

I agree we have too much clerics taking matters into their hands. Although I disagree with you on some political aspects of the region.

I don't know which books you're speaking of, although for example in Gaza. We all mostly follow the Shafai3ee school.

he doesn't give a **** about the region, it's about Palestine for him. ( Islamists/bin laden/nusrats&ISIS ) that create havoc is good for his cause so he supports it, all that so he can take it back from Israel which is the most unlikely thing in the world as they are the best armed in the region.

Yeah sure, I don't care about the region at all. Kid, you closet atheist quit throwing around accusations. I care much more about our Islamic Ummah than you do. All of our problems are tied together. Not one conflict can be solved unless we solve every single issue.

It's not a matter of one conflict. Try using your brain for the last time.

If it was about Palestine I would be happy by now. We got a unity government, a international boycott movement, international support for an independent Palestinain state. Egypt is going to open the border tuesday, Egyptian businessmen and other Arabs are going to invest in gaza.

So save me your nonsense, I don't look at things from that POV.

Isis is the worst of all islamist groups in the region , cant tolerate someone supporting those dogs. Our problems today are much bigger than the palestinian/israel issue , arab countries now are fighting to ensure their very own existence and this existence is being threatened by islamist fighters immigrating into our region from europe , north africa and southeast asia .

I am sure in near future ISIS will launch terrorist attacks against gulf and other countries around the world once they completely trench themselves in Anbar and Dier el zor.

Isis is the worst of all islamist groups in the region , cant tolerate someone supporting those dogs. Our problems today are much bigger than the palestinian/israel issue , arab countries now are fighting to ensure their very own existence and this existence is being threatened by islamist fighters immigrating into our region from europe , north africa and southeast asia .

I am sure in near future ISIS will launch terrorist attacks against gulf and other countries around the world once they completely trench themselves in Anbar and Dier el zor.

Existence or identity? Our nations will continue to exist, although the identities of our nations may be altered. Why is this phenomena only increasing?

Is it really a coincidence that people are just tired of this current state? That's the most significant coincidence I've seen in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom