What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Seriously? o_O

Yuck. :D

I will mail you any gift you want and I don't want anything from you in return. With the exception of your danish girlfriend.

Just kidding, I hate sesame cake. :lol:

Buy me this Iranian treat: Bamieh

7002-3.jpg

Yummm! :D

Just kidding, I hate sesame cake. :lol:

Buy me this Iranian treat: Bamieh

7002-3.jpg

Yummm! :D

I love that stuff but we're probably going to get diabetes. :D

Unless you know something that I don't. :D

Do you know how to cook food or do you just purchase food? What kind of food do you cook? :D

I love that stuff but we're probably going to get diabetes. :D

Unless you know something that I don't. :D

Do you know how to cook food or do you just purchase food? What kind of food do you cook? :D

I can cook simple food. But nothing advanced. Tacos, spaghetti, chicken stew etc. Some basic stuff like that.
I cant cook tasty food lol

I can cook simple food. But nothing advanced. Tacos, spaghetti, chicken stew etc. Some basic stuff like that.
I cant cook tasty food lol

I consider spaghetti advanced, wish i knew how to make that. :D

I currently have spacers in my teeth so I can't chew anything, basically been eating yougurt and lentil soup for the past three days. :(

I consider spaghetti advanced, wish i knew how to make that. :D

I currently have spacers in my teeth so I can't chew anything, basically been eating yougurt and lentil soup for the past three days. :(

Thats too bad bro. You know what Im gonna eat today? A tasty juicy steak. Medium-rare. With bearnaisse sauce

Think about that when you eat your youghurt.
Just teasing :rofl:

Thats too bad bro. You know what Im gonna eat today? A tasty juicy steak. Medium-rare. With bearnaisse sauce

Think about that when you eat your youghurt.
Just teasing :rofl:

:lol:

I heard you cry yourself to sleep at night from the fear of being in the dark. :lol:

You have a grill too? And I though you live in a one bedroom apartment. :D

Anyone knows this song at 3:50? At least i need a few arabic word to search it.

Back
Top Bottom