What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Do u know ISIL attacked to Samera yesterday and Iraqi goverment killed over than 150 of them.U accept ISIL and similar groups also?

That's a lie the government spreads about the numbers. I'm fine with them if they do the right thing. Take their land back. It's not about one group, many Sunnis fought the American occupation and didn't support government corruption.

That's a lie the government spreads about the numbers. I'm fine with them if they do the right thing. Take their land back. It's not about one group, many Sunnis fought the American occupation and didn't support government corruption.
Do u know Iraq is the most demorat country among Arab world?
and one of the most democrat countries in Asia.

Do u know Iraq is the most demorat country among Arab world?
and one of the most democrat countries in Asia.

Iraq is supporting everything in Syria, the government is also a collaborator government that is sectarian. You don't need to teach me anything about Iraq. :)

As I've said, with their current policy it will only get worse for them.

Iraq is supporting everything in Syria, the government is also a collaborator government that is sectarian. You don't need to teach me anything about Iraq. :)

As I've said, with their current policy it will only get worse for them.

You know nothing about Iraq. Keep your mouth shut.

Saddam is every Palestinian's hero

Relax it's a joke. And a Palestinian can have his own opinion regarding politics or preferences. It's funny you could care less what anybody elses opinions are.

Relax it's a joke. And a Palestinian can have his own opinion regarding politics or preferences. It's funny you could care less what anybody elses opinions are.

this sort of crap makes me happy that israel f*cks you in the *** every now and then.

Trashy people, no one deserves to die for.

this sort of crap makes me happy that israel f*cks you in the *** every now and then.

Trashy people, no one deserves to die for.

Shouldn't you be watching Tarazan? Since when did any of your people die for us? You're confusing Iraqi Sunni from decades ago for modern day Iraqi Shia.

LOL, I said it on purpose to get you mad.

Shouldn't you be watching Tarazan? Since when did any of your people die for us? You're confusing Iraqi Sunni from decades ago for modern day Iraqi Shia.

LOL, I said it on purpose to get you mad.

Iraqis died fighting for the sorry excuse of 'arab brethren' for people like you.. such as shame.

The graveyards of our soldiers still decorates palastinian lands. Had they known you cowards would support and exercise terrorism against their childrens children, they wouldn't have stepped into palastine.

Iraqis died fighting for the sorry excuse of 'arab brethren' for people like you.. such as shame.

The graveyards of our soldiers still decorates palastinian lands. Had they known you cowards would support and exercise terrorism against their childrens children, they wouldn't have stepped into palastine.

You aren't Iraqi, Iraqi Sunni hereos fought in the independence war. They are remembered by God.

Back
Top Bottom