What's new

Apple goes racist, shuns Iranian clients

"Press TV" and "source" are antonyms.

Apple creates trends. Apple makes tablet and everyone start to make tablets. I personally hate all tablets and prefer good old netbooks.

Programmer? IT background? :D

Never seen a person like you in my life. :D
iSheep, iSheep everywhere...

Try Samsung Galaxy SIII. One user said that it is better than the iPhone 4S in every aspect esp. the open software that allows to install anything you want.
The S2 was accepted as better than the 4S
You need 'one user' to tell you that? Check out the specs on the internet. 4S is a generation behind, there's no comparison, sIII will only be comparable to iPhone 5

There is a thing called ''Quality'' which obviously doesn't matter to Samsung or HTC users.............. Had you used IOS you wouldn't be saying what you just said. Anyways enjoy your inferior phones. :whistle:
Lol, nice joke. See my first comment.
I felt that way too when my mom bought an iPad a few weeks ago, but after jailbreaking, the truth came out when big bro wasn't around. It hung so bad you couldnt even restart it(not that I expect iSheep to know how to do that).
But REAL phones like samsung and HTC, with REAL multitasking really start to shine after a while. But if you're just gonna be an iSheep, have fun playing angry birds and changing your wallpaper :woot:

I hope it is nothing new, I worked for couple of US tech giants and I signed a declaration paper with the above country names. All I can say is, it is not just Apple!

Not just arrogant, but micromanage everything in his company.... I read somewhere that he even used to micromanage employee transport schedule!

Still he is brilliant, hard working and a genius!

not only in tech, Shell gas stations in Ontario would not accept my credit card once i filled up, so I paid cash and tried another shell station few weeks later and same thing hey just refuse my credit card and no reason given...ever since then I have not bought anything worth a penny from shell. i will not give them my money and tell everyone i know to do the same.

There is a thing called ''Quality'' which obviously doesn't matter to Samsung or HTC users.............. Had you used IOS you wouldn't be saying what you just said. Anyways enjoy your inferior phones. :whistle:
I have used 4S am Using the new iPad and used Samsung S2 and now S3 :woot:

I like apple for being simple and effective but then the things I want to do on my phone cannot be done from/on an Apple..

Quality like breaking glass on a drop, excellent quality I must say!

Also, there is no relation between what you call the 'crappy' display and the battery, you dont even know what you are talking about.. just a dumb apple fanboy getting fed by Apple propaganda...

There is a concept called bigger battery, go look it up..

Apple made a mark with the iPhones but it's losing market share to better brands like Samsung and HTC.
I totally disapprove of the fact that Apple gets you stuck in a prison where you can only order stuff from their store. It's a ridiculous concept in this age where open-source is gaining popularity because of better standards and zero to very little cost.

Iranians Flash Mob Apple Store in New York

Join Havaar (The New York-based Iranian Initiative against War, Sanctions and State Repression) as we 'flash mob' against APPLE's discriminatory, undemocratic and unethical policy of not selling products to Iranian people because their country is under economic sanctions by the U.S. Apple has decided that internet freedom, equal rights and free communication are not company policy

Iranians Flash Mob Against APPLE's Discriminatory - Fifth Ave - YouTube

"Press TV" and "source" are antonyms.

Apple creates trends. Apple makes tablet and everyone start to make tablets. I personally hate all tablets and prefer good old netbooks.

Microsoft was actually the first to make a tablet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom