What's new

Apple goes racist, shuns Iranian clients

Samsung galaxy S3 will the best rival to apple...
I really dunno whats with apple... people chanting apple, apple everywhere.. never got the whiff of whats around..
u need a mob to talk, sms, internet, games, and apps which is present in a simple smart phone like a ordinary Samsung Galaxy..
If u need a better one HTC is the best..... never will buy an apple..

To hell with the apple I Phone, there are much better phones available in the market, Samsung, HTC. Apple already lost to Samsung over a patent court battle in Holland.

NO JUST GLX!!!
my friend bought a G1 twins (iranian one) with about 200$ price , it is toooooooooo goooooood!!! its multi touch detected 5 fingers at the same time! it played HD movies and also HD games!!!

with this price, it is fantastic!

NO JUST GLX!!!
my friend bought a G1 twins (iranian one) with about 200$ price , it is toooooooooo goooooood!!! its multi touch detected 5 fingers at the same time! it played HD movies and also HD games!!!

with this price, it is fantastic!
I tried buying a GLX, but it seems like I can only buy them in Iran. Any way to order online? I guess I would have to use an Iranian bank, but even for that I couldn't figure out how to buy online. I guess my only option is to ask a family member to buy one for me.

They have a very useless website.

some the details
- Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Dual speaker
- Digital Camera
- MID,MP3/MP4,WAV,AMR Player
- MPEG4,3GP Player
- 1450 mAh
android 2.3
650MHz cpu
5MP camera(the shot pixels say it must be more than 8 MP !)
**** wickness: have some problems with persian softwares language :D LOL
cachefile_phone_36829_GLX_G1Twins_03_0_f.jpg

4.1 inch LCD (resoloution (400*800)
GPS etc ...
support to 32 Gb ram
wifi
camera pixels(2592x1944)
Li-ion 2000 mA
see it can support 5 dot with multi touch
50cy6y4sojpiqvif9af.jpg

t19i3mee202588z3zf9n.jpg

the last 2 pics are from GLX G1 , twins just have diffrence in shape and the 4 keys at the buttom

some the details
- Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Dual speaker
- Digital Camera
- MID,MP3/MP4,WAV,AMR Player
- MPEG4,3GP Player
- 1450 mAh
android 2.3
650MHz cpu
5MP camera(the shot pixels say it must be more than 8 MP !)
**** wickness: have some problems with persian softwares language :D LOL
cachefile_phone_36829_GLX_G1Twins_03_0_f.jpg

4.1 inch LCD (resoloution (400*800)
GPS etc ...
support to 32 Gb ram
wifi
camera pixels(2592x1944)
Li-ion 2000 mA
see it can support 5 dot with multi touch
50cy6y4sojpiqvif9af.jpg

t19i3mee202588z3zf9n.jpg

GLX twins G1 >>> cpu : 800 Mhz

Pentile was used because the super amoled plus had a bad lifetime and over time developed a tint of yellow and in some cases blue. After playing games on 4S SIII is a different ball game all together and you know why? because the screen is much larger..

And you can hold a SIII any way you like :azn:
So in order to increase battery timings, the way out is to have a crappy display........ very innovative concept indeed :lol:
Games? you enjoy games on android? Fine, can you kindly download Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Ace combat or other famous games on your S3 and then tell me how they are working? ....................................... But wait, they don't even exist on android platform...... So why do you need a big screen on S3, to play angry bird kind of crap? :cheesy:

Apple products are the best products

Mac
Ipad
Iphone
Etc....

Nothing can be better

Samsung galaxy S3 will the best rival to apple...
I really dunno whats with apple... people chanting apple, apple everywhere.. never got the whiff of whats around..
u need a mob to talk, sms, internet, games, and apps which is present in a simple smart phone like a ordinary Samsung Galaxy..
If u need a better one HTC is the best..... never will buy an apple..
There is a thing called ''Quality'' which obviously doesn't matter to Samsung or HTC users.............. Had you used IOS you wouldn't be saying what you just said. Anyways enjoy your inferior phones. :whistle:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom