What's new

Apple goes racist, shuns Iranian clients

I cant believe people still buy softwares. Either use open source or just use pirated ones. Jailbreak it. No need to buy any software and movies. It is a waste of money. If you really need to buy software or movies buy the non-US ones so that you help those companies to grow. For US boycott it as much as you can, better yet use pirated ones.

Try Samsung Galaxy SIII. One user said that it is better than the iPhone 4S in every aspect esp. the open software that allows to install anything you want.

It's not racist a lot of nations have embargoes concerning technological products to others.

Is it legal? I mean can a company refuse to sell product to an american citizen there?

It's not racist a lot of nations have embargoes concerning technological products to others.

what's with these idiotic comments?

So the two American kids of Iranian origin were embargoed by the United States? Cuz that's what you're saying right now.

Is it legal? I mean can a company refuse to sell product to an american citizen there?

In holland there was a guest researcher from Iran for few months. He wanted to buy a laptop and went to the shop. The shop denied it when they knew that he was a visitor from Iran(he wanted the vat form for which they wanted his passport). They told that they are not suppose to sell the laptop to be taken back to Iran.

Next time I suggested just go to the shop with cash and buy it. and then there was no issue.

In holland there was a guest researcher from Iran for few months. He wanted to buy a laptop and went to the shop. The shop denied it when they knew that he was a visitor from Iran(he wanted the vat form for which they wanted his passport). They told that they are not suppose to sell the laptop to be taken back to Iran.

Next time I suggested just go to the shop with cash and buy it. and then there was no issue.
I dont think any iranian visitor has been denied iphone/laptop in UK.
In any case we are talking about american citizen not visitors, right?

Try Samsung Galaxy SIII. One user said that it is better than the iPhone 4S in every aspect esp. the open software that allows to install anything you want.
S III is a wonderful phone, the best part about it is the overall performance including battery life.

The HTC is better when you like iPhone kinda easy to use interface..

NOPE you can't install every thing on Android, it always has to be in an Android specified format. S3 is so not better than 4S in every aspect, for starters, it has low pixel density screen as compared to 4S and camera's in both devices are 8 MP. Do i need to mention that Apple store offers more apps than Play store?

Better Title Would Have Been: "Jewish Lobby Passes Racist U.S. Laws Targeting Iranians Living in the US From Buying Computer Equipment."

A few Links for your consideration:

Jewish lobby crimes against Iran:
Israeli & Jewish Lobby crimes against Iran « IranianFacebook.com

تجزیه طلب / پان-ترکیسم Pan Turkism
http://iranianfacebook.com/category/pan-turkism-pan-turanism-پان-ترکیسم-تجزیه-طلب/

گوگل یهودی / خلیج فارس -- The Jews of Google manipulating the name of the Persian Gulf
persian gulf « IranianFacebook.com

بهائی کمک به اسرائیل در برابر ایران --- Bahai leaders in Israel conspire with Zionists against Iran
bahai « IranianFacebook.com

NOPE you can't install every thing on Android, it always has to be in an Android specified format. S3 is so not better than 4S in every aspect, for starters, it has low pixel density screen as compared to 4S and camera's in both devices are 8 MP. Do i need to mention that Apple store offers more apps than Play store?
Do I need to tell you that you cannot download a mp3 file of the internet, you cannot play anything flash on iPhone. Im using an S III and have used a 4S the pixel density does not make it work better.. the extra real estate makes it easier to read properly..

SIII;s graphic chip is better than the new iPad forget the 4S.. the battery is better than 4S too

gap between Apple store and Android is not much now... do admit that apple apps are generally of better quality..

Back
Top Bottom