What's new

Apple goes racist, shuns Iranian clients

sanctions apply against the COUNTRY; not against individual customers at Apple Stores. She's a US citizen!

she could file a lawsuit and collect damages, and i would suggest that be the course of action she takes (assuming the details in this article are all accurate)

Apple products are for hipsters and the technologically challenged. Anyone that knows anything about phones is using an Android based handset.

you're absolutely correct....Droid has good applications support as well (mostly free apps!)

the new Motorola Razr is a neat new device; a bit too pricey tho

Do I need to tell you that you cannot download a mp3 file of the internet, you cannot play anything flash on iPhone. Im using an S III and have used a 4S the pixel density does not make it work better..

SIII;s graphic chip is better than the new iPad forget the 4S.. the battery is better than 4S too

gap between Apple store and Android is not much now... do admit that apple apps are generally of better quality..
Apples competitor to S3 will soon be hitting the market. 4S was supposed to be a beefed up version of 4G...........Samsung doesn't stand a chance. S3 may have got worlds best graphic chip, but those graphics will be displayed via low pixel density pen tile display. :rofl:
images

OMG what a display that is.

Apples competitor to S3 will soon be hitting the market. 4S was supposed to be a beefed up version of 4G...........Samsung doesn't stand a chance. S3 may have got worlds best graphic chip, but those graphics will be displayed via low pixel density pen tile display. :rofl:
images

OMG what a display that is.
Pentile was used because the super amoled plus had a bad lifetime and over time developed a tint of yellow and in some cases blue. After playing games on 4S SIII is a different ball game all together and you know why? because the screen is much larger..

And you can hold a SIII any way you like :azn:

So what?
Do you know what sanctions mean?
Why do want to buy anything from big satan anyway?

Let them do this.we use their software for free.Currently I am writing this post from an iPad and I'm tellin you I have almost 1000$ free software installed.I'm not ashamed of it,because they are stealing our country resources, deny us from our right,so why shouldn't we respond?

say YES to piracy!

So what?
Do you know what sanctions mean?
Why do want to buy anything from big satan anyway?
The answer is clear: It's none of your business.

Apple products are for hipsters and the technologically challenged. Anyone that knows anything about phones is using an Android based handset.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEE

Let them do this.we use their software for free.Currently I am writing this post from an iPad and I'm tellin you I have almost 1000$ free software installed.I'm not ashamed of it,because they are stealing our country resources, deny us from our right,so why shouldn't we respond?

say YES to piracy!

And I am more than happy to be the one who talked you into doing that :rofl:

And I am more than happy to be the one who talked you into doing that :rofl:

No Mosa,I was busy on 'pirating' before you even know It's meaning!:yahoo:
I told you as long as Iran is under sanctions and they are doing all this against us,I will continue to be a pirate,unless they lift sNctions and Iran becomes a member WTO.After that I will definately respect Copyright.

Until then, I'm this:
pirate.png

Iphones are so 2011 anyway!

Try Samsung Galaxy S III, I have it and from my experience it's the best phone ever! :angel:

samsung-galaxy-s3-hands-on-9.jpg

Iphones are so 2011 anyway!

Try Samsung Galaxy S III, I have it and from my experience it's the best phone ever! :angel:

samsung-galaxy-s3-hands-on-9.jpg

Cmooooon guyyyyys. NOT FAIR..... I really want this Phone but I can't afford it :( .

No Mosa,I was busy on 'pirating' before you even know It's meaning!:yahoo:
I told you as long as Iran is under sanctions and they are doing all this against us,I will continue to be a pirate,unless they lift sNctions and Iran becomes a member WTO.After that I will definately respect Copyright.

Until then, I'm this:
pirate.png

KSA is member of WTO and I still say FU to copy rights... Do I look like I am sitting on a treasure charging this much on apps when you can get it for absolutely free?? Fat Chance.

Cmooooon guyyyyys. NOT FAIR..... I really want this Phone but I can't afford it :(

Haha same here. As a student I can barely afford petrol! At least you Arabs don't have that problem? :D :P joking bro, don't take it seriously.

I couldn't afford it as well, but my cousin owed me some money, and he didn't have any money he only had store limit. So what else is better to get than Galaxy S3? ;) :yahoo:

Haha same here. As a student I can barely afford petrol! At least you Arabs don't have that problem? :D :P joking bro, don't take it seriously.

I couldn't afford it as well, but my cousin owed me some money, and he didn't have any money he only had store limit. So what else is better to get than Galaxy S3? ;) :yahoo:

Being a student sucks.... My Sony Xperia Play was fun when I first got it. I mean nothing in the world beats Playing Pokemon Red on Gameboy Emulator in your free time and your occasional boring class with PlayStation controllers right?? Well I after I caught em All the phone has lost its purpose......

Besides I am having a memory crisis on my Xperia Play right now which is giving a major piss off.

It's not racist a lot of nations have embargoes concerning technological products to others.

Its a case that beg for lawyer . they insulted the person and didn't sold her the toy just based on her language . more importantly according to American law exporting the device to Iran is forbidden and need Ofek permission , but there is no law about selling anything to Americans with Iranian root just because they can speak Persian .I hope she go and get a good lawyer (something you don't lack in the USA) and teach these guys a lesson . they come so low that they don't sell the device to an American because she know a foreign language .:angry: . by the way how they are gonna distinguish a person with Tajik root from a Person with Afghan root from a person with Iranian root ? are all apple employee expert in Persian languages dialects specially for second generation Persian speaking people ?

Cmooooon guyyyyys. NOT FAIR..... I really want this Phone but I can't afford it :( .

KSA is member of WTO and I still say FU to copy rights... Do I look like I am sitting on a treasure charging this much on apps when you can get it for absolutely free?? Fat Chance.

try HTC One-X that must be cheaper for the same capabilities .

Back
Top Bottom