What's new

Apple goes racist, shuns Iranian clients

Steve Jobs woulda smacked you down like a 90 pound car-crash. (but I do hate apple, their products are for brain-washed hippies)
What do you suggest?Android?Frankly,I believe it sucks.I don't know why but I hate its interface.
Currently I have a new iPad,but I will definitely buy a Surface tablet as soon as it's available.I like Microsoft more than others.

What do you suggest?Android?Frankly,I believe it sucks.I don't know why but I hate its interface.
Currently I have a new iPad,but I will definitely buy a Surface tablet as soon as it's available.I like Microsoft more than others.
I use android. Yeah, the interface could be better....but it's improving.

I know you are but what am I? I am rubber, you are glue (since we have reverted to play-ground name calling....thought I would play along)

PS....I have no doubt Jobs would work you like a punk.

What a pile of BS. All US tech-products are embargoed from being taken to any country under sanction - OR - sold to national of country under sanction. If anyone of you has worked in the oil business or any MNC, where you have to travel a lot to such a country under sanction, you get a notification to leave your DELL/IBM/APPLE back home, and take some alternative laptop.

Regarding Apple products and all the comparisons being made between YUKKY Samsung etc.... are you guys serious? Please get your heads checked :D

Confession: BTW, I am kind of an Apple fanboy - Apples I have owned since I was a child: Apple IIc / Apple IIe / Apple IIGS /.......LONG LONG BREAK.......MORE LONG LONG BREAK......... every other Apple products ever made till date July, 2012 :D

So, Apple haters go eat a banana ---- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know you are but what am I? I am rubber, you are glue (since we have reverted to play-ground name calling....thought I would play along)

PS....I have no doubt Jobs would work you like a punk.

My point perfectly made.

"Iranian" isn't a race. Sorry to disappoint you.

It's funny how people think they can get what they want by screaming "Racist"

Typical bullshit from the fake news service "PressTV"

What a moronic way to support your argument. Are you 5 years old?

What do you mean Iranian / Persian is not a race? Is Australian a race? Maybe you forgot your forefathers when they were forcefully marched off from marble-arch to board ships for aussi-land!

Persians are one of the oldest IF not 'the' oldest civilization on the damn planet....

What do you mean Iranian / Persian is not a race? Is Australian a race? Maybe you forgot your forefathers when they were marched off marble-arch to board ships for aussi-land!

Persians are one of the oldest IF not the oldest civilization on the damn planet....

He is technically correct, Iran is a country Persians are a people the two terms are not synonymous thought they are often used as if they are, there are Persians that live in other countries than Iran and Iranians that are not Persians.

Actually immigration to Australia is estimated to have begun around 51,000 years ago how old is Iran ;)

Immigration to Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just how would you descriminate based on customers speaking Farsi how many apple customer service people would even know what it was let alone speak it?

The most idiotic and irrelevant post that could have been made in response to this topic is this one.

what does their race have to do with anything? They were refused service b/c they were speaking Parsi/Persian. The manager's reason was that they company has export control laws and it cannot do business if it thinks the product is going to be exported to a sanctioned country (in this case Iran).

The manager's deduction was purely based on two people speaking the Persian language. That's the same as refusing service to two spaniards b/c you think they're going to send the device to Cuba!!!!!!?

The woman is a US CITIZEN who was purchasing the product for her sister who also lives in the US and is also a US citizen.

In any case, the company is being sued by the lady and Apple has already issued apologies and is trying to fix the issues. They will probably settle out of court and the manager will lose his job. This is actually very good news. If the sanctions are ever lifted, many Iranians will stay clear off of Apple products and will choose Iranian brands or Android.

He is technically correct, Iran is a country Persians are a people the two terms are not synonymous thought they are often used as if they are, there are Persians that live in other countries than Iran and Iranians that are not Persians.

Actually immigration to Australia is estimated to have begun around 51,000 years ago how old is Iran ;)

Immigration to Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It wasn't the white man immigrating 51,000 years ago... I know rest of the history very well :D
Besides, I smacked him for the out-of-context defense!

get this phone ( i have one ) - best phone in the world

Galaxy-Nexus-AC2-540x392.jpeg

Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus-2.jpg

i want to break my Ipad now:angry:but my pocket doesnt let me do it:cry:
ha ha ha ha ha ha Pocket another dictator that has his own word a strictly one kolang man that was funny.

You know what I was about to buy an Iphone but this incident made me change my mind I'll go with samsung galaxy way better we need to fight those racist not to back them up the world now truly a big giant village for those who still live in the stone age they need to know that they're don't belong to it any more.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom