What's new

Apollo completes 500 liver transplants on Pakistani patients

What stupid argument - Have i claimed anywhere that we are doing well in medical field?
--
no u did not.. because you cant
so if you cant contribute to save life atlases appreciate who save it .
will you say no to tech which can save your countrmen life just because its by indian like this below ..
Indian-origin doctor finds ‘solution’ to problem of organ preservation - Worldnews.com
Indian-origin doctor finds ‘solution’ to problem of organ preservation

@LoveIcon
chachu,,,,,mujh se bhi khafa ho kya??
mene bhi baki threads par thori trolling ki ,,nuri natt ko pakane ke liye:(

Trolling is normal thing, but it's second thread on same topic where i came to post something positive, but your fallows haven't spared it, same is the case with Khushwant Singh's thread. I don't like trolling in these kind of threads.

I am a pragmatist. I dont believe the 'life worth same' lines that are fed to the gullible.
The fact of the matter is that the life of an American is worth more than the life of a Chinese. The life of a Chinese is worth more than the life of an Indian. And the life of an Indian is worth more than the life of a Pakistani.

This is based on the ability of their countries to back their people in the international arena and look out for the interest of their nationals.

Now, the life of a Pakistani elite is worth infinitely more than the life of a Pakistani commoner.
The only interest India should have with Pakistan is to resolve some issues and keep them separated apart from trade. For this to occur, we dont need to give the common Pakistani visa on any grounds. We only need to give visas to the elite of the category I mentioned in the last post.

Pakistani commoner is only bred with a single purpose, he is kept with a low level of education so that he turns to a bigot when he grows up, gets a supremacist attitude, and kills on command. We dont need such people to enter our lands.
--
you are right ...
life is not fair.. so how can human be
but dear
if you cant be human first what the use of life..
we still called human animal...
humanity bifercate us from animal..
yes.. reality is different as you mentioned..
what matter is you are on which side..
killer or saviour

Trolling is normal thing, but it's second thread on same topic where i came to post something positive, but your fallows haven't spared it, same is the case with Khushwant Singh's thread. I don't like trolling in these kind of threads.
--
yes .. these kind of thread should be clean..
if i made any trolling..
apology

Post 5, 6, 11 on first page, same type of comments in other thread? That's typical Indian mentality.
--
you may be right..
but it may be out of humor too..or sarcasam
read most of the commets .. then also you have same view ?

Reason why Apollo is preferred by quite a few people.

Transplant Program has performed 1700 liver transplants in children and adults

With a success rate of over 90 percent, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals created a milestone by becoming the first hospital in the country to reach the 500 mark for patients from a single foreign country. Pakistani patients constitute 29 percent of the liver transplant performed at Apollo Hospitals, Delhi.

“We are delighted that we have been able to touch so many lives from across the border. From the time we performed the first successful liver transplant in India in 1998, the Apollo Transplant Program has performed 1700 liver transplants in children and adults. Our experience with so many Pakistani patients and their families has taught us so much about Pakistani culture and the similarities between our societies."

"Last year, the Apollo Transplant Program performed 1456 (390 liver, 1066 kidney) transplants in patients from 23 countries and for the second year remained the busiest solid organ transplant program in the world. Our first recipient remains well 15 years post liver transplant,", he added. Speaking on the occasion, Prof. Subash Gupta, Chief Liver Transplant Surgeon, Apollo Hospitals Delhi said, “It is a proud moment for us to have completed 500 cases. We feel a sense of accomplishment by the faith and courage shown by our patients, who have travelled such long distances for a liver transplant. It will be our endeavor to further help people from across the border to have access to quality and cost effective transplantation at our centre, which is today the world’s busiest for solid organ transplants.”

I am a pragmatist. I dont believe the 'life worth same' lines that are fed to the gullible.
The fact of the matter is that the life of an American is worth more than the life of a Chinese. The life of a Chinese is worth more than the life of an Indian. And the life of an Indian is worth more than the life of a Pakistani.

This is based on the ability of their countries to back their people in the international arena and look out for the interest of their nationals.

Now, the life of a Pakistani elite is worth infinitely more than the life of a Pakistani commoner.
The only interest India should have with Pakistan is to resolve some issues and keep them separated apart from trade. For this to occur, we dont need to give the common Pakistani visa on any grounds. We only need to give visas to the elite of the category I mentioned in the last post.

Pakistani commoner is only bred with a single purpose, he is kept with a low level of education so that he turns to a bigot when he grows up, gets a supremacist attitude, and kills on command. We dont need such people to enter our lands.

Actually the Pakistani commoner/laborer is not the bigot to start with. Most are quite humble and honest folks. The brainwashing and supremacist attitudes comes from the elites. Why give visas to the elites? They can afford the medical care in the best hospitals of the world.

India should restrict visas - including ones for medical purposes
100% agreed. We should help our people first.
Admiration and respect is earned not demanded, with the mentality which majority of Indians possess (as proven in this and other thousands threads) i don't think you guys deserve any admiration or respect
cool . Ask your countrymen not to come to India. Then you can show your e-badassery.

cool . Ask your countrymen not to come to India. Then you can show your e-badassery.

Why i should ask my countrymen, you should ask your countrymen not sell their services for money to enemies.

Back
Top Bottom